The Vaporesso Target 80 is the newest pod mod kit in the vape marketplace. The mod features a 3000mAh integrated battery, 80 watts of power, power mode, a 0.96 inch TFT display, shock resistance, shock resistance, light design, and exquisite panels. Meanwhile, the pod has a 5mL juice capacity, an effortless top fill system, adjustable bottom airflow, and GTX mesh coils for freebase vape juices.
Target 80 Mod
The Vaporesso Target 80 looks very similar to its predecessors such as the PM80 and PM80 SE. But, the new kit features beautiful panels that are available in black, grey, blue, green, and red. The chassis of the new device is also cage-like and has a triangular structure to improve stability in the hand while keeping it very portable and light.
And, that’s not the only way in which the Target 80 Mod stands apart from the crowd. You see, it is said to be 10 times stronger than your average device out there and will remain intact even if dropped from a height of 1.5 meters. This is based on testing done by Smoore Labs.
Even though the kit is compact, it still features a 36% bigger battery which means the total capacity of the cell comes in at a whopping 3000mAh. So, even though you are carrying a compact setup, you’ll still get the longest vape times without a need for constant recharging. If you do need to top off the cell, you can simply plug the unit into any USB outlet such as the one you use for your phone or on your computer. The USB interface features a Type-C plug which is reversible to make it easier than ever to work with.
Built with an AXON chipset, the Vaporesso Target 80 can operate in three modes. In variable wattage mode, you may change the wattage output to your liking, but with a maximum of 80 watts. The pulse mode will continuously boost output to ensure consistent output while giving incredible throat hit throughout each puff. And, the F(t) mode is compatible with more e-juices, so there are no limits.
On the control face, you’ll also see a crystal clear TFT display that has all the vape data you need, in full color. The user interface shows indicators for the current battery level, the current wattage, the current mode, the atomizer’s resistance, the current voltage, a puff counter, and the time of the last puff.
You may also install a 510 bezel onto the mod for use with traditional atomizers such as the classic NRG -S Tank, GTX Tank, or any 510 atomizer in the marketplace. But, you’ll need to buy a 510 converter because it is an optional and piece of hardware.
Target 80 Kit
Perhaps the best part of the pod that comes with the Vaporesso Target 80 Kit is that it utilizes coils from the GTX platform, the same as similar Vaporesso products. With purchase, you’ll get a GTX 0.2ohm mesh coil that operates in the range of 45 to 60 watts, as well as a GTX 3.0ohm mesh coil that fires from 32 to 45 watts. There are many other compatible coil options for both MTL and DTL style vaping, but these won’t be found in the package.
The GTX Pod 26 can hold 5mL of vape juice and is easily refilled by way of removing the top cap to expose the juice port. Each pod also attaches to the mod by way of powerful magnets and you may adjust the dual airflow intakes to control the amount of vapor you produce. Simply rotate the base to do so.
Features & Specifications (Kit)
- Dimensions: 30.8mm x 38.3mm x 130.9mm
- Color options: grey, black, blue, green, red
- 0.96″ TFT display screen
- Full-color UI
- Updated axon chipset
- Integrated 3000mAh battery
- USB-C charging port | 5V/2A
- Adjustable power output: 5W to 80W
- Modes: VW | Pulse | F(t)
- A plethora of safety features
- Optional 510 converter
- 5mL GTX Pod Tank
- DTL vape experience
- GTX 0.3Ω Mesh Coil (32-45W)
- GTX 0.2Ω Mesh Coil (45–60W)
- Effortless refill method
- Transparent to monitor juice level
- Translucent to see e-liquid level
- Adjustable airflow
In The Box
With the purchase of the Vaporesso Target 80 Kit, you will get the Mod, the Pod Tank 26, a GTX 0.2Ω coil, a GTX 0.3Ω coil, a USB-C charging cable, a manual, and a warranty card. Please note that those who are located in the EU will receive the 2mL version of the pod due to strict government regulations.
- This setup features dual 18650 batteries, a whopping 200 watts of power, 2 amp fast charging, massive 8mL refillable pods, a bottom airflow system, a 0.96 inch color screen, LED indicator lights, a plethora of safety features and is for sale in black, red, blue and gunmetal.
- The mod features a 3000mAh battery, USB-C charging, adjustable airflow control, 40 watts of output, variable wattage mode, a color screen, coil+ mode to improve flavor, and portability. Meanwhile, the included pod works with the latest Sceptre+ coils, is compatible with standard Sceptre coils, can hold 3.1mL of vape juice, and is easy to refill.
- The Vaporesso Target PM80 is the latest variable wattage pod system in the marketplace and looks to be very similar to the RPM40 and RPM80 by Smok. The Target PM80 features a small design, an integrated 2000mAh battery, variable wattage operation in the range of 5 to 80 watts, a 0.96 inch display, 2 amp fast charging, mesh coils and exquisite finishes.
- This vape kit is the first pod system in the Pico series of devices by Eleaf and features 40 watts of power, compact design, single 18650 battery compatibility, and USB USB-C charging.
- This kit features a 900mAh integrated cell, power mode, mouth-to-lung vaping, 3mL pods, a 0.69 inch OLED display, draw-activated firing, and extreme portability.
- This setup features FM Coiltech 4.0 for incredible vapor production, dual adjustable airflow control, 80 watts of adjustable power, a 3000mAh integrated battery, 4.5mL juice capacity, and an FM Chipset 2.0 for stable performance.