Here’s a cheap deal for the Vaporesso Target Mini 2 Kit 50W with VM Tank. It features extreme portability, a built-in 2000mAh battery that charges in 60 minutes, 50 watts of power, a 0.66″ OLED screen, a rock bottom 0.03ohm resistance, and a 2mL e-juice capacity.
Features & Specifications
- Measurements: 107.1mm x 25.7mm x 37.2mm
- Built-In Battery 2000mAh
- Power Output: 5W – 50W
- Display: 0.66″ OLED
- Resistance Range: 0.03ohm – 5ohm
- Charging Current: 2A
- Thread: 510
- Tank Volume: 2mL
- The full kit features flavor-boosting mesh coils, 40 watts of power, 2000mAh battery, Type-C USB charging, a display screen, a scratch-free cover, and adjustable power.
- The mod features 100 watts of power, waterproof/shockproof/dustproof design, 21700/18650 battery support, and several modes including variable wattage, curve modes, bypass, variable wattage, and TCR.
- features a slim body, amazing hand feeling, a 3D Snowwolf logo, 4.5 amp fast USB Type-C charging, an integrated 2500mAh battery, 80 watts of power, lightning fast firing, a plethora of safety protections, mesh coils, easy refills and a 3mL juice capacity.
- The Techmod box mod features 80 watts of power, single 18650 battery support, power mode, temperature control mode, bypass mode, variable voltage mode, a dual post build deck with single coil builds, and adjustable dual airflow control.
- It features the same AS-100 chipset and a similar design found in previous Geekvape Aegis devices. Additionally, this squonker is waterproof, dustproof and shockproof, utilizes a single 18650 battery, has up to 100 watts of power, and a plethora of modes including power, temperate, curve, and bypass.
- The kit features a flavorful 3.5 mL UFORCE tank, ultra fast firing speed, Gene Fit chipset, and 80 watts of power backed by a single 18650 battery (not included).
- This box mod features an exquisite & ergonomic tiny design, eye-catching metal finishes, portability, a display screen, a 1050mAh integrated battery, and 15 watts of power.
- This mod features a compact (one of the smallest in the world) chassis, 200W of maximum output, a plethora of modes (VW, TC, TCR, bypass, curve), a 0.91 inch OLED display, and works with dual 18650 batteries.