Vaporesso Target PM80: 4mL/80 Watt VW Mesh Pod System
The Vaporesso Target PM80 is the latest variable wattage pod system in the marketplace and looks to be very similar to the RPM40 and RPM80 by Smok. The Target PM80 features a small design, an integrated 2000mAh battery, variable wattage operation in the range of 5 to 80 watts, a 0.96 inch display, 2 amp fast charging, mesh coils and exquisite finishes.
Vaporesso Target PM80 Features & Specifications
- Box mod style pod system
- Variable wattage operation
- Measurements: 102mm x 24.8mm x 33.4mm
- Color options: Red, Green, Black, Blue, Brown, Silver
- 0.96″ OLED display screen
- Full color
- Vertical menu
- Axon chipset
- Integrated 2000mAh battery
- Micro USB charging
- 2A charging system for fast process
- 4mL Refillable pods
- DTL vape experience
- GTX 0.2Ω Mesh Coil (45–60W)
- GTX 0.3Ω Mesh Coil (32-45W)
- Coils are changeable
- Easy refills
- Translucent to see e-liquid level
- Adjustable power output: 5W to 80W
- Safety protections
In The Box
- Vaporesso Target PM80
- 1 x GTX 0.2Ω Mesh Coil
- 1 x GTX 0.3Ω Mesh Coil
- 4mL Pod
- USB Cable
- User’s Manual
- Reminder Card
- Warranty Card
- This Smok pod system features 5.5mL pods, effortless refills, a mesh coil for incredible vapor, a nicotine salt coil, a 1600mAh integrated battery with fast 2 amp charging system, waterproof/dustproof/shockproof/compact design, 40 watts of adjustable power, and perhaps the most comfortable grip of any Smok pod system or starter kit.
- This kit features a 1500mAh battery, 60 watts of power, variable wattage mode, self-cleaning technology, adjustable airflow control, 4.5 mL pods, a 0.18ohm DTL coil and a 1.2 MTL coil.
- With essentially the same design, the Stick R22 features a 2000mAh integrated battery, 4.5mL juice capacity, and 40 watts of maximum power while the N18 is built with a 1300mAh battery, 3mL juice capacity, and 30 watts of power. Both kits have an incredible appearance, adjustable airflow control, a power regulator, incredible hand feel, a 0.6ohm mesh coil, and a 1.4ohm regular coil.
- This kit features an internal 3000mAh cell, USB-C charging, 80 watts of output, variable wattage mode, a full-color TFT display, 4mL refillable cartridges, ultra boost mesh coils, and an RBA option.
- Here are cheap deals for the Voopoo Vinci X, the more powerful version of the Voopoo Vinci. The difference between the 2 is that the X has 70 watts of power (versus 40) and that it is powered by a single 18650 battery.
- This mod-style vape system looks to be identical to the 80 watt Thallo Kit, but the new device uses an external 21700 or 18650 battery for longer vape times and 20 watts of additional power as well.