Vaporesso Target PM80: 4mL/80 Watt VW Mesh Pod System
Update: The Target PM80 Has Been Discontinued – Check Newer Vaporesso Mod & Kit Deals Or All Mod/Kit Deals
The Vaporesso Target PM80 is the latest variable wattage pod system in the marketplace and looks very similar to the RPM40 and RPM80 by Smok. The Target PM80 features a small design, an integrated 2000mAh battery, variable wattage operation in the range of 5 to 80 watts, a 0.96-inch display, 2 amp fast charging, mesh coils, and exquisite finishes.
Vaporesso Target PM80 Features & Specifications
- Box mod style pod system
- Variable wattage operation
- Measurements: 102mm x 24.8mm x 33.4mm
- Color options: Red, Green, Black, Blue, Brown, Silver
- 0.96″ OLED display screen
- Full color
- Vertical menu
- Axon chipset
- Integrated 2000mAh battery
- Micro USB charging
- 2A charging system for fast process
- 4mL Refillable pods
- DTL vape experience
- GTX 0.2Ω Mesh Coil (45–60W)
- GTX 0.3Ω Mesh Coil (32-45W)
- Coils are changeable
- Easy refills
- Translucent to see e-liquid level
- Adjustable power output: 5W to 80W
- Safety protections
In The Box
- Vaporesso Target PM80
- 1 x GTX 0.2Ω Mesh Coil
- 1 x GTX 0.3Ω Mesh Coil
- 4mL Pod
- USB Cable
- User’s Manual
- Reminder Card
- Warranty Card
- This pod mod kit features 5 to 100 watts of power, single 18650 or 21700 battery support, a fast-charging USB-C charging port, a 6mL pod, meshed coils, adjustable airflow control, and a myriad of safety protections.
- This kit is very similar to the Smok RPM 100 but has a 3000mAh integrated battery and a reduced output of 85 watts. Additional features include a Type-C charging port, a cartridge with 6mL capacity, two mesh sub-ohm coils, many safety features, and changeable airflow.
- The RPM 5 works with a 2000mAh integrated battery, while the RPM 5 Pro utilizes a single 18650 battery. Both feature 80 watts of power, 6.5mL pods, RPM 3 meshed coils, 8 color options, VW mode, a full-color display, and USB-C charging.
- This tiny pod kit features an 800mAh integrated battery, 30 watts of power, auto output adjustments, water resistance, dust resistance, shock resistance, durability, 2mL pods with integrated coils, adjustable airflow control, and a lanyard.
- These kits feature 80 watts of power, a compact & ergonomic design, 5.5mL pods, effortless refills, a 0.96 inch full-color TFT screen, and meshed coils. The G-Priv Pro Pod works with a single 18650 battery and the other with an integrated 2500mAh battery.
- The Drag X Plus Mod features a leather grip, 100 watts of variable output, extreme portability, fast 2 amp charging, single 18650/21700 battery support, a smart mode for beginners, an RBA mode for veteran vapers, and a ton of safety features.