Vaporesso Target PM80: 4mL/80 Watt VW Mesh Pod System
The Vaporesso Target PM80 is the latest variable wattage pod system in the marketplace and looks to be very similar to the RPM40 and RPM80 by Smok. The Target PM80 features a small design, an integrated 2000mAh battery, variable wattage operation in the range of 5 to 80 watts, a 0.96 inch display, 2 amp fast charging, mesh coils and exquisite finishes.
Vaporesso Target PM80 Features & Specifications
- Box mod style pod system
- Variable wattage operation
- Measurements: 102mm x 24.8mm x 33.4mm
- Color options: Red, Green, Black, Blue, Brown, Silver
- 0.96″ OLED display screen
- Full color
- Vertical menu
- Axon chipset
- Integrated 2000mAh battery
- Micro USB charging
- 2A charging system for fast process
- 4mL Refillable pods
- DTL vape experience
- GTX 0.2Ω Mesh Coil (45–60W)
- GTX 0.3Ω Mesh Coil (32-45W)
- Coils are changeable
- Easy refills
- Translucent to see e-liquid level
- Adjustable power output: 5W to 80W
- Safety protections
In The Box
- Vaporesso Target PM80
- 1 x GTX 0.2Ω Mesh Coil
- 1 x GTX 0.3Ω Mesh Coil
- 4mL Pod
- USB Cable
- User’s Manual
- Reminder Card
- Warranty Card
- This mod pod kit features a 3000mAh integrated battery, up to 40 watts of power, variable wattage mode, a lightweight design, an intelligent coil detection system, 4.5mL capacity pods, easy refills, mouth-to-lung coil options, and a restricted direct-to-lung coil.
- This combination of mod and pod tank features a leather grip, a single 18650 battery, fast 2 amp Type-C charging, a 0.69" display, a 510 threaded mod for use with any atomizer, a DTL pod tank, adjustable airflow, a power mode, a bypass mode, a smart mode, and mesh series coils.
- This pod system features tiny measurements, an 800mAh integrated cell, 25 watts of maximum power, variable wattage settings, a 90 minute charging time, leakproof cartridges, an intelligent atomizer detection system, a side-fill system, and an included 0.8ohm mesh coil.
- The Nord 5 features a 2000mAh integrated cell, 5 to 80 watts of adjustable output, fast charging, an OLED screen, 12 colors with 2 finish options, a 5mL pod with a side-fill method, a dual adjustable airflow system, and mesh coils.
- This tiny pod kit features an 800mAh integrated battery, 30 watts of power, auto output adjustments, water resistance, dust resistance, shock resistance, durability, 2mL pods with integrated coils, adjustable airflow control, and a lanyard.
- The PT80 S uses a single 18650 battery and has 80 watts of maximum power while the PT60 is designed with a 2500mAh integrated battery but with reduced output of 60 watts. And, both options feature a display screen, portability, mesh coils, and a 4.5mL pod with an effortless refill system.