Here are cheap deals to buy the Vaporesso Xiron, the latest pod mod system kit to hit the marketplace. It features a 1500mAh battery, 5.5mL capacity pods, a 0.69″ OLED screen, Type-C charging, an 810 drip tip, and two mesh coil options. This setup is for sale in silver, black, green, red, and blue.
To ensure the best possible flavor production and satisfying vape experience, the XIRON by Vaporesso adopts GTX mesh coils with an airflow dial so you may set air intake to your liking via a dial on the outside of the mod. Moreover, the mod’s design features a built-in 1500mAh battery to achieve 50 watts of power easily. This output level is adjustable with a 0.69-inch OLED display screen, and there are numerous safety protections to ensure safety. Another bonus is that the e-liquid level in each pod can be monitored because of a transparent section at the bottom of each cartridge.
Each pod kit features zinc alloy accent lines with 5 color options that seamlessly attach to the exquisitely textured chassis. And this mod pod kit is portable, reliable, and durable. This way, you may put it in your pocket or transport it in your purse, yet have a reliable device while away from home.
Although this setup is tiny, it can achieve 50 watts of power for an immersive vape experience. In combination with the mesh coils inside each cartridge, you can produce the densest vapor while on the go. Moreover, power comes from an integrated 1500mAh cell with a Type-C fast 2 amp charging port. In this way, you can quickly finish the charging process yet be assured that you can have plenty of puffs until the next time a recharge is required.
This pod system produces flavorful vapor by adopting GTX mesh coils, the same type of head that comes with the PM80 and PM80SE. In the package, you will see a 0.3ohm GTX mesh coil that works 32 to 45 watts and is compatible with almost all e-liquids. Or, if you prefer a mouth-to-lung puff from a higher nicotine vape juice, install the included 0.8ohm mesh coil that works from 12 to 20 watts.
For a mess-free experience, the cartridge is leakproof, has a top-fill system, and can store up to 5.5mL of e-liquid to reduce the required refills. To add e-liquid, lift a tab to discover an adequately-sized juice port compatible with your refill bottles. As a bonus, the bottom of each cartridge is transparent to see the current fill level. And the 810 threaded drip tip at the top is removable, so you may install the mouthpiece you prefer.
Features & Specifications
The dimensions come in at 46mm x 28mm x 93mm with the pod installed. Each cartridge can store 5.5mL of e-liquid, but certain areas of the world are shipped a 2mL one due to laws and regulations. Output is adjustable in the range of 5 to 50 watts and comes from a 1500mAh battery with a Type-C USB port. And the coil options are either the GTX 0.3ohm mesh or the GTX 0.8ohm.
In The Box
- XIRON Battery
- XIRON Pod
- GTX 0.3Ω Mesh Coil
- GTX 0.8Ω Mesh Coil
- Extra mouthpiece
- Type-C charging cable
- User’s Manual
- Warranty Card
- The Drag 3 features leather material, exquisite finish options, 177 watts of power, a full-color display screen, dual 18650 batteries, high burst super mode, USB charging, a TPP pod tank with patented coils, 5.5mL juice capacity, easy refills, 2 mesh coils, and unique airflow.
- This pod system features two power modes, a 1000mAh battery with a Type-C charging port, adjustable airflow, button firing, auto-firing, a battery LED, a portable design, a 2mL cartridge with easy refills, mesh coils for flavor, and a lanyard.
- This tiny pod kit features an 800mAh integrated battery, 30 watts of power, auto output adjustments, water resistance, dust resistance, shock resistance, durability, 2mL pods with integrated coils, adjustable airflow control, and a lanyard.
- The Argus GT Mod features dual 18650 batteries, 160 watts of power, temperature control mode, type-C recharging, and leather grip. The PnP Pod Tank has a 5mL juice capacity, airflow control, a myriad of coils for MTL, DTL and restricted DTL vaping.
- The mod is designed with a GENE.TT 2.0 chipset to produce up to 100 watts of adjustable power and features a full-color display, a dynamic switch to lock/unlock the device, a single 18650 or 21700 battery, a fast 2.5A charging system, power mode, temperature control mode, eco mode, and multiple safety protections.
- This kit features 100 watts of power, a display, USB-C charging, two front panel options, and many modes, including temperature control. The included 5mL Meson Boro Tank, a deck compatible with regular and mesh coils, massive airflow, easy refills, and high-wattage vaping.