Here are cheap deals for the Voopoo V.SUIT, a 40W variable wattage pod kit. It features a 1200mAh internal battery, variable wattage operation, MTL style vaping, a 2mL juice capacity, a 0.54 inch OLED display, and a skin-like finish for ergonomics. This kit is for sale at a low price in white, grey, black, blue, and red.
Portable, Ergonomic Design
The V.SUIT is said to be the next generation in ergonomics thanks to its skin-like matte coating over a plastic chassis. Moreover, the kit with the cartridge installed is extremely light and the dimensions come in at just 26mm x 100mm to make it easily transported. On the control face, there’s a 0.54″ screen with vertical menu in white font and on a black background for crystal clear viewing. You’;; see an indicator for the battery charge level, current wattage, atomizer resistance, and a puff counter on the display. And, navigation of the V.SUIT’s user interface occurs with two adjustment buttons in combination with the power button.
40W Gene Chipset & Powerful Internal Battery
With an updated GENE chipboard, you may adjust power in the range of 5 to 40 watts. To ensure you may vape for extended periods on the Voopoo V.SUIT, there’s a powerful 1200mAh battery, so you won’t need to buy any batteries or an external charger. But, if your batteries are almost drained, this kit features a Type-C charging port for convenience and shorter charging time. Best of all, there are seven safety features including high current, over-discharge, over-temperature, short circuit, overtime, balanced charging and overcharge protection.
Each Voopoo V-SUIT utilizes pods from the latest PnP platform which features a bionic design and a mouth-to-lung experience. These cartridges can store 2mL of e-liquid and feature a bottom fill system, which may not be all that convenient. Although there are 6 different coil options that are compatible with the V-SUIT pod kit, you will only receive two: the Pnp-TR1 and Pnp-TM2, both of which are compatible with vape juices that contain less than 35mg nicotine. The TR1 is a regular 1.2ohm coil that fires from 10 to 15 watts, while the 0.8ohm TM2 has a mesh heating element that works from 12 to 18 watts. Finally, the pods can hold up to 2mL of juice, so that will last a long time since this is a low wattage setup.
Features & Specifications
In The Box
With the purchase of this kit, you will get the Voopoo V.SUIT mod, a Pnp MTL Pod, a PnP-TR1 coil, a PnP-TM2 coil, a Type-C USB cable, and a manual.
- The Drag X Plus Mod features a leather grip, 100 watts of variable output, extreme portability, fast 2 amp charging, single 18650/21700 battery support, a smart mode for beginners, an RBA mode for veteran vapers, and a ton of safety features.
- This kit features a 900mAh integrated cell, power mode, mouth-to-lung vaping, 3mL pods, a 0.69 inch OLED display, draw-activated firing, and extreme portability.
- The mod features 120W of power, dual 18650 batteries, an ergonomic design, an effortless bottom battery door, a display screen, variable wattage mode, smart mode, and Type-C charging.
- The Drag 3 features leather material, exquisite finish options, 177 watts of power, a full-color display screen, dual 18650 batteries, high burst super mode, USB charging, a TPP pod tank with patented coils, 5.5mL juice capacity, easy refills, 2 mesh coils, and unique airflow.
- The new Drag Max Mod features dual 18650 battery support, a 2amp lightning-fast charging system, 177 watts of output, incredible flavor production, brand new GENE.FAN 2.0 chipset, a smart mode for beginners, an RBA mode for vape veterans, and a full-color display screen. The Drag Max Kit includes a Pnp Pod and features 2 sub ohm coils, easy refills, and a 4.5mL juice capacity.
- This pod system kit features an 800mAh internal battery, extreme portability, a 2mL juice reservoir, a 0.8ohm pod, a 1.2ohm pod, 3 power levels, adjustable airflow, easy charging, a lanyard, and a battery/power LED light.
- These setups are almost identical, but the MT has a built-in 3000mAh battery while the XT works with a single 18650 or 21700 battery. And, both feature 100 watts of variable power, four modes including temperature control, multiple protections, and a full-color display screen.
- The Drag S features a 4.5mL pods, easy refills, 2 included coils, 60 watts of output, a type-C USB port, charging, instant firing, a full-color screen with easy navigation, and a 2500mAh internal battery.