Voopoo Vinci Air: 30W/4mL Variable Wattage Mesh Pod System
The Voopoo Vinci Air is the lighter and more portable version of the Voopoo Vinci, Vinci R and Vinci X. The Vinci Air is 20% lighter and features 4mL refillable pods, variable wattage operation in the range of 5 to 30 watts, a 900mAh integrated battery, a wide range of safety protections, a state-of-the art GENE.AI chipset, dual airflow, and a micro USB charging system. Also, visit our deals page for the latest Voopoo Vinci X 2.
Smaller & Thinner Design
Even though the Vinci Air has two air intake slots and two ignition methods, its still only the size of two fingers. It’s actually 30% thinner and 20% lighter than previous Vinci devices.
This new pod kit utilizes the identical matte metal paint finish you see on cars or you may prefer a textured version. You may obtain the Vinci Air in carbon fiber, camouflage, aurora blue, aurora, classic blue, classic red, or space grey. On the side, there’s an exquisite display screen that indicates current vape data, as well as the number of suction ports.
Manual Or Auto Mod
Whether you set the unit to manual or auto mode, the Vinci Air is said to produce huge vapor from a tiny device. Auto mode maximizes the benefits gained from the device, so be sure to try it out.
Dual Airflow System
This kit is built with a brand new Dual Airflow system to permit two different vape experiences. To try this, simply turn the atomizer 180 degrees and re-insert the pod into the mod section.
The Vinci Air has optimized the air inlets and internal air tunnels for the best possible mouth-to-lung or half-direct-to-lung vape experience.
Mesh Coil Options
The Mesh Coil PnP-VM4 that fires with a 0.6ohm resistance in the range of 20 to 28 watts. This coil is perfect for nicotine salts with less than 25mg of nicotine. The second mesh coil is the PnP-R2 that has a 1ohm resistance and a 10 to 15 watt power range. This head should fire only nic salt e-juices with 35mg of nicotine or less. Other optional coil options are listed below.
The GENE.AI chipboard inside the Vinci Air is one of the most advanced ones in the vape marketplace. It permits intelligent coil matching, puff modes and has other functionality. Plus, it is specifically design for a flavorful vape experience.
900mAh Integrated Battery
Despite the fact that the Vinci Air is extremely small, it still contains a powerful 900mAh battery which will allow for long vaping times, even at 30 watts of maximum power.
Powerful Pod To Mod Magnetic Connection
New magnets ensure that the cartridges stay in place, even when the kit is shaken around. Magnets are also an effortless and sanitary way to vaporize e-liquids.
Several Safety Features
The Voopoo Vinci Air is built with overtime protection to prevent the coils and cotton from burning, short circuit protection to protect the chipboard, overcharge protection to stop battery damage, high current protection, over-discharge protection to ensure safety and high temperature protection to ensure the kit works in a safe temperature range.
Voopoo Vinci Air Features & Specifications
In The Box (Standard)
- Vinci Air Mod
- Vinci Air Pod
- 1 x PnP-VM4 0.6Ω Coil
- 1 x PnP-R2 1Ω Coil
- USB Cable
- Warranty Info
- GENE CHIP Info Card
- This upgraded device is powered by a single 18650 battery or a 3000mAh integrated battery, 5mL capacity refillable pods versus 4.3mL, and has 80 watts of maximum power, instead of 40 watts. Additionally, the RPM80 features a full color display, variable wattage settings and new mesh coils for exquisite flavor and vapor.
- The Drag X Plus Mod features a leather grip, 100 watts of variable output, extreme portability, fast 2 amp charging, single 18650/21700 battery support, a smart mode for beginners, an RBA mode for veteran vapers, and a ton of safety features.
- The RPM160 features a brand new chipset, 160 watts of power, fast firing, 5mL pods, a full-color display screen, several protections, easy refills, and an exquisite design.
- The PT80 S uses a single 18650 battery and has 80 watts of maximum power while the PT60 is designed with a 2500mAh integrated battery but with reduced output of 60 watts. And, both options feature a display screen, portability, mesh coils, and a 4.5mL pod with an effortless refill system.
- The mod features portability, a full-color screen, 18650/21700 battery support, TC mode, TCR mode, power mode, and USB-C charging. Meanwhile, the pod in the kit has a 5mL juice reservoir, a 0.15ohm mesh coil, a 0.5ohm mesh coil, adjustable air intake, and easy bottom-fill system.
- This pod system kit features an 800mAh internal battery, extreme portability, a 2mL juice reservoir, a 0.8ohm pod, a 1.2ohm pod, 3 power levels, adjustable airflow, easy charging, a lanyard, and a battery/power LED light.
- The Novo 3 features portability, an 800mAh integrated battery, 2mL pods, 25 watts of power, a 1 amp micro USB charging port, mesh coils for flavorful vapor, 2mL capacity pods, and a myriad of safety features.
- The mod features a 3000mAh battery, USB-C charging, adjustable airflow control, 40 watts of output, variable wattage mode, a color screen, coil+ mode to improve flavor, and portability. Meanwhile, the included pod works with the latest Sceptre+ coils, is compatible with standard Sceptre coils, can hold 3.1mL of vape juice, and is easy to refill.