Check out these cheap deals for the Voopoo/Woody Vapes X217 Box Mod. This device features a large resin back panel, leather inlays, dual 21700 battery compatibility, a full color 1.3 inch TFT IPS HD screen with customizable background, a beautiful customizable LED stripe surrounding the front, a GENE.FAN chipset, 217 watts of power, multiple safety protections, micro USB charging, power mode, temperature control and low 0.05ohm atomizer resistance capability.
Update: This Item Is Out Of Stock Everywhere – Check Similar 220W Box Mod Deals Below
The X217 was made to ensure an enjoyable appearance and it accomplishes this with an elegant design and high quality craftsmanship.
The device utilizes dual 21700 batteries for a long battery life. But, you may also use 20700 batteries or 18650 batteries by installing the included adapter in the battery bays.
On the front of the mod, there is a V-shaped LED light that changes colors as you take a puff. This is sure to make you stand out in dark environments.
Thanks to dual 21700 batteries, the Voopoo X217 can put out up to 217 watts of power and can operate in power mode, temperature control mode, voltage mode and TCR.
Inside the X217, there is a 32 bits GENE.FAN chipset which allows for the fastest possible firing speed. When the exquisite fire button is pressed, the device will ignite within 0.01 second.
On the front, there is a high definition TFT display that shows vape data in full color. The background wallpaper of the screen can be set to your liking by simply hooking the mod up to your computer.
The box mod was designed with exquisite craftsmanship. The body is made from durable zinc alloy with a resin fire button and a full resin panel on the back. The sides features beautiful texture leather inlays.
For safety, there is a plethora of protections built into the device. These include reverse charging, short circuit, overtime, high temperature, high current, overcharge and balanced charging protections.
Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: 93.6 x 50.6 x 33mm
- Color: P-Purple Jade, P-Aurora, P-Scarlet, P-Ink, P-Prussian
- Batteries: Dual 21700 (Also works with /20700/18650 batteries)
- Power output range: 5W-217W
- Output Voltage Range: 0V-7.5V
- Output Current: 0A-40A
- Resistance: 0.05-1.5ohm (TC Mode) | 0.05-3ohm in (Power Mode)
- Temperature Output Range: 100C-315C or 200F-600F
- Screen: 1.3-inch TFT color display
- Customizable wallpaper
- V-shaped color changing LED stripe
- Spring-loaded 510 connection
- The Sigelei Sobra 198W Box Mod features 198 watts of power, a full color 1.3 HD display, two alternate user interfaces, versatile temperature control, low resistance capability and dual 18650 compatibility.
- The mod in this starter kit has incredible design finishes, exquisite IML panels, 220W of power, two 18650 cells, haptic feedback, virtual +/- buttons, an AXON chipset, fast charging, an 8mL juice capacity, effortless refills, mesh coils and bottom adjustable airflow.
- The Stentorian AT-7 Box Mod features a water cooled gaming computer design, a powerful 3500mAh integtrated battery, 100 watts of power, many safety protections and fires instantaneously.
- The Freemax Maxus Solo features stunning light effects that are sure to turn heads, 100 watts of power, a massive color screen with 5 theme colors, a full suite of modes including bypass, variable wattage, and temperature control, 18650/20700/21700 battery compatibility, a physical lock button, and a myriad of safety protections.
- This pod system features extreme portability, a 690mAh integrated battery, 18 watts of max output, a dazzling design, vibrational feedback, LED lights that change color according to the power level, mesh coils, precise airflow adjustments, a 2mL juice capacity, and effortless refills.
- The ProColor features 225 watts of power, a changeable RGB backlight in the shape of a shield and a massive 1.3 inch HD screen with six alternate color settings.