Check out these cheap deals for the Voopoo/Woody Vapes X217 Box Mod. This device features a large resin back panel, leather inlays, dual 21700 battery compatibility, a full color 1.3 inch TFT IPS HD screen with customizable background, a beautiful customizable LED stripe surrounding the front, a GENE.FAN chipset, 217 watts of power, multiple safety protections, micro USB charging, power mode, temperature control and low 0.05ohm atomizer resistance capability.
The X217 was made to ensure an enjoyable appearance and it accomplishes this with an elegant design and high quality craftsmanship.
The device utilizes dual 21700 batteries for a long battery life. But, you may also use 20700 batteries or 18650 batteries by installing the included adapter in the battery bays.
On the front of the mod, there is a V-shaped LED light that changes colors as you take a puff. This is sure to make you stand out in dark environments.
Thanks to dual 21700 batteries, the Voopoo X217 can put out up to 217 watts of power and can operate in power mode, temperature control mode, voltage mode and TCR.
Inside the X217, there is a 32 bits GENE.FAN chipset which allows for the fastest possible firing speed. When the exquisite fire button is pressed, the device will ignite within 0.01 second.
On the front, there is a high definition TFT display that shows vape data in full color. The background wallpaper of the screen can be set to your liking by simply hooking the mod up to your computer.
The box mod was designed with exquisite craftsmanship. The body is made from durable zinc alloy with a resin fire button and a full resin panel on the back. The sides features beautiful texture leather inlays.
For safety, there is a plethora of protections built into the device. These include reverse charging, short circuit, overtime, high temperature, high current, overcharge and balanced charging protections.
Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: 93.6 x 50.6 x 33mm
- Color: P-Purple Jade, P-Aurora, P-Scarlet, P-Ink, P-Prussian
- Batteries: Dual 21700 (Also works with /20700/18650 batteries)
- Power output range: 5W-217W
- Output Voltage Range: 0V-7.5V
- Output Current: 0A-40A
- Resistance: 0.05-1.5ohm (TC Mode) | 0.05-3ohm in (Power Mode)
- Temperature Output Range: 100C-315C or 200F-600F
- Screen: 1.3-inch TFT color display
- Customizable wallpaper
- V-shaped color changing LED stripe
- Spring-loaded 510 connection
- The mod in this starter kit has incredible design finishes, exquisite IML panels, 220W of power, two 18650 cells, haptic feedback, virtual +/- buttons, an AXON chipset, fast charging, an 8mL juice capacity, effortless refills, mesh coils and bottom adjustable airflow.
- The kit features an AS chipset, 200 watts of output, low resistance capability, dual 18650 compatibility, wireless charging, a full color display screen, a 5.5ml juice capacity, dual slotted bottom adjustable airflow, a top fill system and digiflavor coils.
- The Eleaf iStick Pico Squeeze 2 is an updated version of the Pico Squeeze Squonker. This new device features a similar compact design, a decorative 7 color LED light, 100 watts of power, versatile operating modes including TCR & bypass, an 8ml internal squonk bottle, fast micro USB charging and 21700/18650 battery compatibility.
- The mod features 6 LEDs that light up the entire mod, 228 watts of power, dual 18650 batteries, Type-C charging, safety features, variable wattage mode, and temperature control mode. The kit with Jellytank features 4.8mL juice capacity, two sub-ohm mesh coils, bottom airflow control, and a bottom refill system.
- The verstaile kit features a mod that can be used as a regular box mod or squonker, a 7ml squonk bottle, a single 21700 battery (squonk mode) or dual 18650 compatibility (standard mod mode), an interchangeable variable voltage or direct output circuit board, an interchangeable 510 plate, 2 chuff cap options with different airflow settings, a dual post deck with clamp style wire terminals and two drip tip options.
- This new box mod features exquisite patterns, a 2 inch TFT color touch screen, dual 18650 batteries (not included), lightning fast 2.5A charging, instant firing, rock bottom 0.03ohm resistance, curve modes, an OMNI board 4.0 chip board, 220 watts of power and stable operation.