Vozol Ark Kit: 30 Watt 1000mAh Variable Wattage Mod With 3mL Refillable Mesh Pods
The Vozol Ark pod system vape starter kit features 30 watts of power, amazing finishes, variable wattage operation, 30 watts of maximum output, an integrated 1000mAh cell for long vape times, a micro USB charging port, a 0.69 inch display screen, 3mL refillable pods, a direct-to-lung mesh coil, and a mouth-to-lung one.
The Ark features an ergonomically designed body and is portable with measurements of only 92mm x 39mm x 18mm. The PVD acrylic panels look resin-like and the colors options are abstract black, abstract blue, abstract red, dazzling aurora and polar white. On the side, you will find a display screen with two adjustment buttons that allow for settings between 5 and 30 watts. The opposite end of the mod has perhaps the largest fire button for a pod kit as it spans the entire length of the unit. A lanyard is included, so you may easily carry the pod system wherever you go.
Inside the ARK, there’s a 1000mAh integrated battery which is recharged via a convenient micro USB port above the fire mechanism and operates with a 1 amp current. The pods are inserted into the Vozol Ark at the top of the mod and stay in place via a magnetic connection. These cartridges can hold 3mL of e-liquid and utilize replaceable coils two of which are included in the package. The first is the 0.6ohm DK mesh coil which heats up fast for instant tasty vapor, while the included 1.4ohm MTL coil is perfect for nic salts.
Finally, we need to mention the chipset which utilizes intelligent hibernation technology for safe vaping and to make the battery last longer on a single charge. Safety features include overtime protection, high temperature protection, low resistance protection, high resistance protection, and low voltage protection.
Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: 92mm x 39mm x 18mm
- Weight: 230g
- PVD Acrylic Panels
- 0.69″ OLED Display
- Color: Abstract Black, Abstract Blue, Abstract Red, Dazzling Aurora, Polar White
- Pod Capacity: 3ml
- Top Filling System
- 1000mAh Integrated Battery
- 1A Charging Current
- 5V Charging Voltage
- Variable Wattage Output: 5-30W
- Working Voltage: 3.3-4.2V
- 3mL Refillable Pod Cartridges
- Two Coil Options: 1.4ohm Dual MTL | 0.6ohm Mesh DTL
- Intelligent Hybernation Technology
- Safety Features: Low Voltage Protection, Overtime Vaping Protection, Over Temperature Protection, Low Resistance Protection, High Resistance Protection, Short Circuit Protection
- The RPM 5 works with a 2000mAh integrated battery, while the RPM 5 Pro utilizes a single 18650 battery. Both feature 80 watts of power, 6.5mL pods, RPM 3 meshed coils, 8 color options, VW mode, a full-color display, and USB-C charging.
- The squonk mod features 100 watts of power, single 21700/20700/18650 battery support, Type-C charging, tons of modes (wattage, VPC, bypass, voltage, TC), exquisite design, a 9.5ml squonk bottle, a 9.5ml vape juice storage bottle, and a proprietary chipset. The kit includes the Centaurus Solo RDA with adjustable airflow, dual airflow channels, giant vapor production, incredible flavor, a dual post build deck with easy coil installation, plenty of room to build, and single coil builds.
- The mod features 100 watts of power, a 21700/20700/18650 battery, Type-C fast charging, 9 color options, and 5 vaping modes including wattage, vpc, bypass, voltage, and temperature control. The pod mod kit includes the UB Pro Sub Ohm Tank and features a 5mL reservoir, three adjustable air intakes, mesh coils, an RBA deck option, and effortless refills.
- This disposable is for sale in 10 flavors and features a 450mAh integrated battery, 50mg nic salt vape juice, a puff-activated firing system, and 600 total puffs.
- This new kit features a massive 10,000 puffs, adjustable airflow control, dual mesh coils to prevent flavor decay, a 20mL cartridge, a recharging port, 20mg/30mg/50mg nic strength, a 650mAh integrated battery, and draw-activated firing.
- The PT80 S uses a single 18650 battery and has 80 watts of maximum power while the PT60 is designed with a 2500mAh integrated battery but with reduced output of 60 watts. And, both options feature a display screen, portability, mesh coils, and a 4.5mL pod with an effortless refill system.