Here are cheap deals to buy the Aspire AVP Cube Kit at a discount price. This pod system kit features a 1300mAh integrated battery, AVP Pro Coils, 3.5mL pods, fast Type-C charging, four power settings, MTL or DTL vaping, a plethora of safety protections, and adjustable airflow control.
Cube Design & Seven Stylish Colors
The AVP Cube is for sale in 7 stylish colors to match your desire. This means you may choose from space grey, quicksilver, garnet red, navy blue, hunter green, amethyst purple, and jet black. Moreover, the simplistic design features a cube shape for increased ergonomics. If you enjoyed the first version of the AVP, you certainly won’t be displeased with the stylish new looks of this setup. As far as its size of the AVP Cube pod kit, it looks to be portable with dimensions of 110mm x 22mm x 22mm and a weight of only 64 grams. This in part due to the fact that it is constructed from a light, durable aluminum alloy that will also resist scratches and damage.
Four Power Settings From A 1300mAh Integrated Battery
For versatility, you may set the Aspire AVP Cube Pod Kit to the following wattage output: 10 watts, 12 watts, 14 watts, and 16 watts indicated by a red, blue, green, or white lite surrounding the fire button respectively. To change the power setting, just press the fire button twice or you may use the AVP Cube in bypass mode by installing a 0.65ohm coil which is included in the package. To ensure performance remains stable throughout the day, power is gained from a 1300mAh built-in battery that is recharged via a fast 2 amp USB charging port located on the side. Finally, for safety, the Aspire ASP proprietary chipset comes with all the protection you could possible want including vaping overtime, short circuit, overheat, low voltage, overcharge, and over-discharge prevention.
3.5mL Cartridges & AVP Pro Coils
The AVP Cube works with 3.5mL pods that, unfortunately, have a bottom fill system which means they must be detached to add e-liquid to the reservoir. But, a good aspect of the pods is that they feature strong magnets for stable performance and a premium vape experience. And, the AVP Cube runs on timeless AVP Pro coils which are effortlessly swapped out and can be rotated to experience 4 different airflow settings. With purchase, you’ll get a 0.65ohm mesh coil and a 1.15ohm standard coil.
Aspire AVP Cube Features & Specifications
- Measurements: 100mm x 22mm x 22mm
- Made from aluminium alloy & PCTG
- Finish options: Jet Black, Amethyst Purple, Hunter Green, Navy Blue, Gamet Red, Quicksilver, Space Grey
- 510 drip tip
- Integrated 1300mAh battery
- Type-C 2A charging port on the side
- Operating modes: 10W/12W/14W/16W/bypass
- Safety protections: overcharge, over-discharge, low voltage, overheat, short circuit, over-puff
- 3.5mL capacity pods
- Bottom refill system
- Strong pod magnets
- Adjustable airflow by rotating coil
- Included coils: 1.15Ω standard coil (10 to 16W) | 0.65Ω mesh coil (15 to 18W)
- Kanthal heating element
- Works with AVP Pro Coils for excellent taste
In The Box
- This pod system kit features an 800mAh internal battery, extreme portability, a 2mL juice reservoir, a 0.8ohm pod, a 1.2ohm pod, 3 power levels, adjustable airflow, easy charging, a lanyard, and a battery/power LED light.
- This brand new pod mod kit features a 3000mAh internal rechargeable cell, 80 watts of maximum power, the latest IQ-XS chipset, fast firing, a color display, 5mL capacity cartridges, many design options, a USB port for charging, and a plethora of safety features.
- This mod-style setup features new mesh coils, RBA mode, 5mL pods, 40 watts of power, variable wattage mode, 10-watt quick charging, an 1100mAh battery, an IFV960 smart chipset, and type-C charging.
- This kit features an internal 3000mAh cell, USB-C charging, 80 watts of output, variable wattage mode, a full-color TFT display, 4mL refillable cartridges, ultra boost mesh coils, and an RBA option.
- This is the pod kit by Smok and features waterproof, shockproof & dustproof design, single 18650 battery support, the latest mesh coils for incredible vapor and variable wattage operation.
- The Drag X features a 4.5mL juice capacity, easy refills, 2 sub-ohm coils, 80 watts of power, type-C charging, fast firing, a full-color screen with easy navigation, mesh coils, an RBA option, and a single 18650 battery.