Here are cheap deals to purchase the Aspire Cloudflash Pod System. This Kit features a 2000mAh integrated battery, 2 amp type-C charging, an LED battery indicator, 50 watts of power, 5.5mL refillable pods, an 810 resin drip tip, mesh coils and the latest ASP chipset. It is for sale with either black, red, brown, or grey leather cases.
Aspire Cloudflask Overview
If you are looking for a direct-to-lung vape kit that uses pods, perhaps the Aspire Cloudflask is the setup you should buy. The device is ergonomically designed to make it easy to operate and features premium stainless steel materials with optional microfiber leather cases in black, brown, grey, or red. Moreover, each case has a strap to make it effortless to carry.
And, the Cloudflask pod kit is built with a massive 2000mAh battery and makes recharging effortless with a type-C fast 2 amp charging interface. An RGB LED permits monitoring of voltage output which is quite important as the Cloudflask Kit only operates in bypass mode, so output depends a lot on the cell’s charge level. With a full battery, the Aspire Cloudflask can generate 50 watts of power. If safety is one of your concerns, don’t worry as a multitude of safety protections are built-into the latest Aspire ASP chipset.
Additionally, the pods of the Aspire Cloudflask can store 5.5mL of e-juice and have a juice port with leak-free silicone seal. Unlike competing devices, the cartridges are secured to the pod with durable metal fixings for longevity and to make sure they don’t move around. Therefore, removing the pod is as easy as pressing a pod release button.
Inside each pod is a 0.25ohm coil that operates best in the range of 40 to 50 watts. It features a mesh heating element for incredible vapor production and it is installed via a push/pull method for a fast, mess-free process.
- This pod kit features 40 watts of power, a 1200mAh internal battery, variable wattage operation, MTL style vaping, a 2mL juice capacity, a 0.54 inch OLED display, and a skin-like finish for ergonomics.
- This pod system features 25 watts of maximum power, a variable wattage mode, a display screen, button firing, air-activated firing, a 1000mAh integrated cell, adjustable airflow control, 90-minute type-C charging, mesh coils, and a plethora of safety features.
- The Yihi SXMIni Mi Class features photochemically etched finishes, an OLED display, 1.8ml capacity cartridges with easy refill system, an advanced Yihi chipset, MTL style Delrin drip tip, a 400 mAh integrated battery, a charging system and 1.0ohm coils for nic salt or high nicotine juices.
- This kit features a simple yet elegant design, a leather grip, an integrated 1800mAh cell, 30 watts of variable power, USB-C charging, 4.5mL pods, a dual airflow control system, GTL coils, and a variety of vape styles including MTL, RDL, and DL.
- This new mod pod kit features single 18650 battery support, 4mL capacity cartridges, mesh or Nicr coils, type-C fast charging, 80 watts of variable power, and a 0.96 inch full color TFT display screen. Best of all, you may use the mod with your favorite tank or atomizer with a 510 adaptor (Version 2 kit) or separately buy the R80 RBA head for DIY fun.
- This kit features an exquisite holographic IML panel, a 1800mAh integrated battery, 40 watts of power, an axon 2.0 chipset, 2 amp fast charging system, accurate airflow adjustment, 4mL pods, easy top fills, and GTX coils.
- This Pod System Kit features a simplistic design, automatic firing, a long-lasting 1100mAh battery, 2mL G-coil pods, and both sub-ohm and nic salt coils.
- This pod mod kit features a single 18650 battery, a new chipset, 80 watts of variable power, fast firing, a multitude of safety features, passthrough charging, a display screen, 4.5mL pods, easy refills, and mesh coils for sub-ohm vaping.