Here are cheap deals to purchase the Aspire Cloudflash Pod System. This Kit features a 2000mAh integrated battery, 2 amp type-C charging, an LED battery indicator, 50 watts of power, 5.5mL refillable pods, an 810 resin drip tip, mesh coils and the latest ASP chipset. It is for sale with either black, red, brown, or grey leather cases.
Aspire Cloudflask Overview
If you are looking for a direct-to-lung vape kit that uses pods, perhaps the Aspire Cloudflask is the setup you should buy. The device is ergonomically designed to make it easy to operate and features premium stainless steel materials with optional microfiber leather cases in black, brown, grey, or red. Moreover, each case has a strap to make it effortless to carry.
And, the Cloudflask pod kit is built with a massive 2000mAh battery and makes recharging effortless with a type-C fast 2 amp charging interface. An RGB LED permits monitoring of voltage output which is quite important as the Cloudflask Kit only operates in bypass mode, so output depends a lot on the cell’s charge level. With a full battery, the Aspire Cloudflask can generate 50 watts of power. If safety is one of your concerns, don’t worry as a multitude of safety protections are built-into the latest Aspire ASP chipset.
Additionally, the pods of the Aspire Cloudflask can store 5.5mL of e-juice and have a juice port with leak-free silicone seal. Unlike competing devices, the cartridges are secured to the pod with durable metal fixings for longevity and to make sure they don’t move around. Therefore, removing the pod is as easy as pressing a pod release button.
Inside each pod is a 0.25ohm coil that operates best in the range of 40 to 50 watts. It features a mesh heating element for incredible vapor production and it is installed via a push/pull method for a fast, mess-free process.
- This pod system kit features an 800mAh internal battery, extreme portability, a 2mL juice reservoir, a 0.8ohm pod, a 1.2ohm pod, 3 power levels, adjustable airflow, easy charging, a lanyard, and a battery/power LED light.
- This brand new pod mod kit features a 3000mAh internal rechargeable cell, 80 watts of maximum power, the latest IQ-XS chipset, fast firing, a color display, 5mL capacity cartridges, many design options, a USB port for charging, and a plethora of safety features.
- This mod-style setup features new mesh coils, RBA mode, 5mL pods, 40 watts of power, variable wattage mode, 10-watt quick charging, an 1100mAh battery, an IFV960 smart chipset, and type-C charging.
- This kit features an internal 3000mAh cell, USB-C charging, 80 watts of output, variable wattage mode, a full-color TFT display, 4mL refillable cartridges, ultra boost mesh coils, and an RBA option.
- This is the pod kit by Smok and features waterproof, shockproof & dustproof design, single 18650 battery support, the latest mesh coils for incredible vapor and variable wattage operation.
- The Drag X features a 4.5mL juice capacity, easy refills, 2 sub-ohm coils, 80 watts of power, type-C charging, fast firing, a full-color screen with easy navigation, mesh coils, an RBA option, and a single 18650 battery.
- The mod features a 3000mAh battery, USB-C charging, adjustable airflow control, 40 watts of output, variable wattage mode, a color screen, coil+ mode to improve flavor, and portability. Meanwhile, the included pod works with the latest Sceptre+ coils, is compatible with standard Sceptre coils, can hold 3.1mL of vape juice, and is easy to refill.
- This Mod Pod System Kit features adjustable wattage in the range of 5 to 40 watts, a full-color TFT screen, a single 18650 battery (not included), USB charging, 4.8mL pods, and two sub-ohm coils.