Here are cheap deals to purchase the Aspire Cloudflash Pod System. This Kit features a 2000mAh integrated battery, 2 amp type-C charging, an LED battery indicator, 50 watts of power, 5.5mL refillable pods, an 810 resin drip tip, mesh coils and the latest ASP chipset. It is for sale with either black, red, brown, or grey leather cases.
Aspire Cloudflask Overview
If you are looking for a direct-to-lung vape kit that uses pods, perhaps the Aspire Cloudflask is the setup you should buy. The device is ergonomically designed to make it easy to operate and features premium stainless steel materials with optional microfiber leather cases in black, brown, grey, or red. Moreover, each case has a strap to make it effortless to carry.
And, the Cloudflask pod kit is built with a massive 2000mAh battery and makes recharging effortless with a type-C fast 2 amp charging interface. An RGB LED permits monitoring of voltage output which is quite important as the Cloudflask Kit only operates in bypass mode, so output depends a lot on the cell’s charge level. With a full battery, the Aspire Cloudflask can generate 50 watts of power. If safety is one of your concerns, don’t worry as a multitude of safety protections are built-into the latest Aspire ASP chipset.
Additionally, the pods of the Aspire Cloudflask can store 5.5mL of e-juice and have a juice port with leak-free silicone seal. Unlike competing devices, the cartridges are secured to the pod with durable metal fixings for longevity and to make sure they don’t move around. Therefore, removing the pod is as easy as pressing a pod release button.
Inside each pod is a 0.25ohm coil that operates best in the range of 40 to 50 watts. It features a mesh heating element for incredible vapor production and it is installed via a push/pull method for a fast, mess-free process.
- The mod features 77 watts of power from a single 18650 battery, a full temperature control suite including TCR, VPC mode, bypass mode, power mode, customizable LED effects, and safety features.
- The Voopoo Drag S2 Kit features a 2500mAh battery, 60 watts of variable power, a 5mL pod, DTL vaping, a display screen, and sub-ohm coils.
- This new kit features a whopping 15,000 puffs, a 20mL internal tank with 50mg nic strength juice, a mesh coil, MTL puffs, and a battery/e-liquid LED light.
- The DotMod dotPod S Kit features 18 watts from an 800mAh battery, a Type-C charging port, two pod options, automatic power adjustments, and a 2mL cartridge with side-filling juice port.
- The iJoy Bar SD10000 features 10,000 puffs, a display screen with battery/e-juice level, 6 flavor options, a mesh coil for flavor, and two different vape modes/
- The Wenax K2 features a 1000mAh integrated battery, up to 18 watts, a charging port, three output settings, and a 2mL pod with effortless refills.
- The Voopoo Drag Q Kit features a 1250mah rechargeable battery, 25 watts of power, MTL or RDL puff styles, a 3.5mL easily-refilled pod, a gradient light bar, and numerous safety features
- This auto squonk kit features a Yihi SX681J chipset, an ESS driver, a 900mAh integrated battery, a 2mL internal tank, a 60-minute charge time, and an ADA atomizer.