Here are cheap deals to buy the Aspire Minican pod system kit. This setup features ergonomic finishes, a 350mAh battery, 2mL pods, effortless refills, draw-activated firing and a 1.2ohm nic salt coil. It is for sale in orange, black, blue, white and grey.
Aspire Minican Overview
Made with top-grade rubber paint, the Aspire Minican is said to feature a perfect grip and comfortable hand feeling. The paint material is also dust-resistant and has many color options including grey, blue, white, black, and orange.
The pods that attach to the Minican can hold 2mL of e-liquid and have a bottom fill port. The coils inside operate at 1.2Ω and have a mesh heating element for extreme flavor production with tons of flavor. Each Aspire Minican cartridge attaches to the mod section with a strong magnetic connection, ensuring it won’t move around.
The Aspire Minican mod features direct output, so performance may vary according to the charge level of the 350mah battery which is recharged via a USB port at the bottom. However, output is still regulated with a plethora of safety features such as vaping over time protection, short circuit protection, low voltage protection, overcharge protection, overheat protection, and over-discharge protection. Firing the Aspire Minican pod system is done via auto-draw technology, so simply take a puff to fire it up.
Overall, Aspire says that the Minican is a super cost-efficient pod kit with extreme portability. And, it is fashionable and has excellent vapor production at a low cost.
Aspire Minican Features & Specifications
- The squonk mod features 100 watts of power, single 21700/20700/18650 battery support, Type-C charging, tons of modes (wattage, VPC, bypass, voltage, TC), exquisite design, a 9.5ml squonk bottle, a 9.5ml vape juice storage bottle, and a proprietary chipset. The kit includes the Centaurus Solo RDA with adjustable airflow, dual airflow channels, giant vapor production, incredible flavor, a dual post build deck with easy coil installation, plenty of room to build, and single coil builds.
- The mod features extreme portability, 18650 battery support, 2 amp Type-C charging, a 26mm diameter bezel, 75 watts of adjustable power, and a display screen. The kit's pod tank has GX coils with smart coil protection, smooth adjustable airflow, a 5ml e-juice reservoir, easy side refills, and a strong magnetic connection.
- This disposable pod kit features a 1000mAh integrated battery, 6mL pods filled with 50mg salt nic vape juice, 2 flavors per pod kit, and about 2500 puffs.
- The mod features a 3000mAh integrated battery, 80 watts of power, power mode, a 0.96 inch TFT display, shock resistance, shock resistance, light design and exquisite panels. The pod has a 5mL juice capacity, an effortless top fill system, adjustable bottom airflow, and GTX mesh coils for freebase vape juices.
- This high-end box mod features easy operation, single 21700/20700/18650 battery support, Type-C charging, temperature control adjustments, power mode, a full-color display screen with changeable themes, 100 watts of power, 30mm atomizer compatibility, and multiple protections.
- The Thelema Quest features 200 watts of power from dual 18650 batteries, tons of modes including temperature control, a full-color display, triple adjustment buttons for easy menu navigation, 3 memory slots, fast charging, a 5mL juice capacity, triple airflow slots, and an effortless side filling slot.
- This AIO kit features 80 watts of power from a 1000mAh battery, a USB-C charging port, customizable buttons and plates, 21700/20700/18650 battery support, a high number of coil options, a multitude of safety protections, and a plethora of modes including temperature, voltage, variable wattage, and bypass.
- The RPM160 features a brand new chipset, 160 watts of power, fast firing, 5mL pods, a full-color display screen, several protections, easy refills, and an exquisite design.