Here are cheap deals to buy the Aspire Minican pod system kit. This setup features ergonomic finishes, a 350mAh battery, 2mL pods, effortless refills, draw-activated firing and a 1.2ohm nic salt coil. It is for sale in orange, black, blue, white and grey.
Aspire Minican Overview
Made with top-grade rubber paint, the Aspire Minican is said to feature a perfect grip and comfortable hand feeling. The paint material is also dust-resistant and has many color options including grey, blue, white, black, and orange.
The pods that attach to the Minican can hold 2mL of e-liquid and have a bottom fill port. The coils inside operate at 1.2Ω and have a mesh heating element for extreme flavor production with tons of flavor. Each Aspire Minican cartridge attaches to the mod section with a strong magnetic connection, ensuring it won’t move around.
The Aspire Minican mod features direct output, so performance may vary according to the charge level of the 350mah battery which is recharged via a USB port at the bottom. However, output is still regulated with a plethora of safety features such as vaping over time protection, short circuit protection, low voltage protection, overcharge protection, overheat protection, and over-discharge protection. Firing the Aspire Minican pod system is done via auto-draw technology, so simply take a puff to fire it up.
Overall, Aspire says that the Minican is a super cost-efficient pod kit with extreme portability. And, it is fashionable and has excellent vapor production at a low cost.
Aspire Minican Features & Specifications
- The Drag S features a 4.5mL pods, easy refills, 2 included coils, 60 watts of output, a type-C USB port, charging, instant firing, a full-color screen with easy navigation, and a 2500mAh internal battery.
- This kit features 80 watts of output, variable wattage mode, a 2000mAh internal cell, Type-C charging, 4.5mL cartridges, two mesh coils, a display screen, adjustable airflow control, and 12 available colors including 4 leather ones.
- The Lost Mary by Elf Bar OS5000 features 5000 puffs per device, an integrated 650mAh battery, a 13mL pod, a Type-C charging port, a mesh coil for taste, and 50mg nicotine strength nic salt e-liquid in 13 fruit flavors.
- The Voopoo Drag X2 Kit features 80 watts of power, a 5mL cartridge with easy side-fill slot, PnP X mesh coils, leakproof top airflow, single 18650 battery compatibility, and a classic metal/leather design
- The PT80 S uses a single 18650 battery and has 80 watts of maximum power while the PT60 is designed with a 2500mAh integrated battery but with reduced output of 60 watts. And, both options feature a display screen, portability, mesh coils, and a 4.5mL pod with an effortless refill system.
- This pod system kit features 50 watts of power, variable wattage mode, Type-C charging, portable/light design, hidden adjustment button, 4ml pods, easy top filling system, adjustable airflow, and VVC coils for MTL or DL vaping.
- The Wenax S3 features an integrated 1100mAh battery, precise airflow control, two different drip tips, 3 output settings, boost mode for maximum vapor, a device lock, and two included 2mL cartridges.
- This combination of mod and pod tank features a leather grip, a single 18650 battery, fast 2 amp Type-C charging, a 0.69" display, a 510 threaded mod for use with any atomizer, a DTL pod tank, adjustable airflow, a power mode, a bypass mode, a smart mode, and mesh series coils.