Here are cheap deals to buy the Aspire Minican pod system kit. This setup features ergonomic finishes, a 350mAh battery, 2mL pods, effortless refills, draw-activated firing and a 1.2ohm nic salt coil. It is for sale in orange, black, blue, white and grey.
Aspire Minican Overview
Made with top-grade rubber paint, the Aspire Minican is said to feature a perfect grip and comfortable hand feeling. The paint material is also dust-resistant and has many color options including grey, blue, white, black, and orange.
The pods that attach to the Minican can hold 2mL of e-liquid and have a bottom fill port. The coils inside operate at 1.2Ω and have a mesh heating element for extreme flavor production with tons of flavor. Each Aspire Minican cartridge attaches to the mod section with a strong magnetic connection, ensuring it won’t move around.
The Aspire Minican mod features direct output, so performance may vary according to the charge level of the 350mah battery which is recharged via a USB port at the bottom. However, output is still regulated with a plethora of safety features such as vaping over time protection, short circuit protection, low voltage protection, overcharge protection, overheat protection, and over-discharge protection. Firing the Aspire Minican pod system is done via auto-draw technology, so simply take a puff to fire it up.
Overall, Aspire says that the Minican is a super cost-efficient pod kit with extreme portability. And, it is fashionable and has excellent vapor production at a low cost.
Aspire Minican Features & Specifications
- This kit is very similar to the Smok RPM 100 but has a 3000mAh integrated battery and a reduced output of 85 watts. Additional features include a Type-C charging port, a cartridge with 6mL capacity, two mesh sub-ohm coils, many safety features, and changeable airflow.
- This unique sub-ohm disposable pod kit features 10,000 puffs, a 20mL juice tank, 1.7% nic strength e-liquid for a sub-ohm style vape, 9 flavor options, dual mesh coils, a DTL style puff, and a rechargeable 800mAh battery.
- The mod features 100 watts of max power, 21700/18650 battery support, a C frame design, a 0.96" color display, a Quest 2.0 chipset, tons of vaping modes, and a Type-C charging port. If you get the kit, you'll get a UB Pro Tank with 5ml capacity, easy refills, an 810 drip tip, adjustable airflow control, and UB Pro coils.
- The JustFog Minifit Starter Kit features a small form factor, 1.5ml juice pods, a 370mAh integrated battery, a micro USB charging system and is available in black, silver and red.
- These setups are almost identical, but the MT has a built-in 3000mAh battery while the XT works with a single 18650 or 21700 battery. And, both feature 100 watts of variable power, four modes including temperature control, multiple protections, and a full-color display screen.
- This pod system features an updated Gene.Pod chipset, cold boot mode for amazing flavors, a 750mAh integrated battery, a battery LED, micro USB charging, a multitude of safety protections and 1mL juice pods with patented refill method.
- This AIO vape system features an integrated 800mAh battery, up to 16 watts of power, a tight MTL style puff, a transparent 2mL pod, an ergonomic rubber mouthpiece, stable performance, and up to 16 watts of power.
- This new kit features a massive 10,000 puffs, adjustable airflow control, dual mesh coils to prevent flavor decay, a 20mL cartridge, a recharging port, 20mg/30mg/50mg nic strength, a 650mAh integrated battery, and draw-activated firing.