Aspire Mulus: 80W/4.2mL Variable Wattage Mesh Pod Kit
The Aspire Mulus features 80 watts of power, a portable shape, an ergonomic design, resin panels, single 18650 battery support, 2A type-C micro USB charging, adjustable voltage mode, adjustable wattage mode, bypass mode, an integrated LCD screen, 4.2mL refillable pods, several replaceable coil options including one with mesh, and effortless refills
Thanks to curved corners, the Mulus feels comfortable in the hand and it is lightweight, making it easy to transport for extended periods. You may carry this device all day long, no matter the size of your hands!
Triple Color Resin
On one side of the Mulus, you will see resin panels that are available in shale black, lava flow, psychedelic blue or deep valley for a sophisticated appearance. In addition to the four resin color options, you may also choose from four standard black finishes that include black, red, royal blue and bronze. The pod system is durable, so it will last a long time, even in rugged conditions thanks to its aluminum body. And, you will see a premium resin 510 drip tip at the top that matches the color of the mod section to enhance the already exquisite and stylish appearance.
80 Watts Of Power & Type-C Charging
With 80 watts of output, the Aspire Mulus is one of the most powerful pod systems in the vape marketplace. Output can be adjusted from 1 to 80 watts to suit your preference. And, the pod kit uses a single 18650 battery that is recharged via a 2 amp micro USB charging port for an effortless and fast charging process. Keeping track of and adjusting settings is done via an integrated LCD indication screen, with two adjustment buttons, that has a standard menu with current battery, current power, current resistance and more. For versatility, output modes include wattage, voltage and bypass modes.
4.3mL Removable Pods & Two Coil Options
The Mulus utilizes removable pods that can hold up to 4.3mL of e-liquid. These cartridges can be set to MTL or DTL style vaping via simple adjustment of an AFC ring and the coils inside can also be rapidly swapped out.
Refilling the Mulus cartridge is simple as you don’t have to remove it from the mod section. To add juice to the reservoir, all you do is remove a silicone bung and squirt juice into a decent-sized port for fast, mess-free refills. To access the battery and pod cartridge, detach the rear panel that is secured with four powerful magnets, yet can be removed in seconds.
Three Output Modes
For versatility, the Aspire Mulus Pod System can be set to three modes: variable wattage, variable voltage, and bypass mode.
In The Box
With purchase of the standard version, you will receive the Mulus Mod, a single 4.2mL pod, a coil adaptor, four 0.4ohm Tigon Coils, one 1.2ohm Tigon Coil, A Nautilus 1.8ohm BVC Coil, a Nautilus 2S 0.7ohm Mesh Coil (pre-installed), a Type-C charging cable, a manual and a warranty card.
- The Novo 3 features portability, an 800mAh integrated battery, 2mL pods, 25 watts of power, a 1 amp micro USB charging port, mesh coils for flavorful vapor, 2mL capacity pods, and a myriad of safety features.
- The Morph POD-40 features 40 watts of power, a display screen, a 2000mAh battery, adjustable airflow control, 3.7ml pods, effortless refilling, a comfortable grip, a variable wattage mode, and much more.
- This luxurious pod kit features 3ml pods, meshed MTL coils, a 700mAh integrated battery, a type-C charging system, a solid magnetic pod connection, easy refills, and a LED indicator.
- This pod kit features a 690mAh integrated battery, exquisite decorative panels, portability, Pro-FOCS flavor testing technology, meshed coils, MTL vaping, a Type-C USB port, a 2mL juice capacity, and effortless refilling.
- This combination of mod and pod tank features a leather grip, a single 18650 battery, fast 2 amp Type-C charging, a 0.69" display, a 510 threaded mod for use with any atomizer, a DTL pod tank, adjustable airflow, a power mode, a bypass mode, a smart mode, and mesh series coils.
- This kit features an exquisite holographic IML panel, a 1800mAh integrated battery, 40 watts of power, an axon 2.0 chipset, 2 amp fast charging system, accurate airflow adjustment, 4mL pods, easy top fills, and GTX coils.
- The Thelema Quest features 200 watts of power from dual 18650 batteries, tons of modes including temperature control, a full-color display, triple adjustment buttons for easy menu navigation, 3 memory slots, fast charging, a 5mL juice capacity, triple airflow slots, and an effortless side filling slot.
- The mod features a 3000mAh integrated battery, 80 watts of power, power mode, a 0.96 inch TFT display, shock resistance, shock resistance, light design and exquisite panels. The pod has a 5mL juice capacity, an effortless top fill system, adjustable bottom airflow, and GTX mesh coils for freebase vape juices.