Aspire Mulus: 80W/4.2mL Variable Wattage Mesh Pod Kit
The Aspire Mulus features 80 watts of power, a portable shape, an ergonomic design, resin panels, single 18650 battery support, 2A type-C micro USB charging, adjustable voltage mode, adjustable wattage mode, bypass mode, an integrated LCD screen, 4.2mL refillable pods, several replaceable coil options including one with mesh, and effortless refills
Thanks to curved corners, the Mulus feels comfortable in the hand and it is lightweight, making it easy to transport for extended periods. You may carry this device all day long, no matter the size of your hands!
Triple Color Resin
On one side of the Mulus, you will see resin panels that are available in shale black, lava flow, psychedelic blue or deep valley for a sophisticated appearance. In addition to the four resin color options, you may also choose from four standard black finishes that include black, red, royal blue and bronze. The pod system is durable, so it will last a long time, even in rugged conditions thanks to its aluminum body. And, you will see a premium resin 510 drip tip at the top that matches the color of the mod section to enhance the already exquisite and stylish appearance.
80 Watts Of Power & Type-C Charging
With 80 watts of output, the Aspire Mulus is one of the most powerful pod systems in the vape marketplace. Output can be adjusted from 1 to 80 watts to suit your preference. And, the pod kit uses a single 18650 battery that is recharged via a 2 amp micro USB charging port for an effortless and fast charging process. Keeping track of and adjusting settings is done via an integrated LCD indication screen, with two adjustment buttons, that has a standard menu with current battery, current power, current resistance and more. For versatility, output modes include wattage, voltage and bypass modes.
4.3mL Removable Pods & Two Coil Options
The Mulus utilizes removable pods that can hold up to 4.3mL of e-liquid. These cartridges can be set to MTL or DTL style vaping via simple adjustment of an AFC ring and the coils inside can also be rapidly swapped out.
Refilling the Mulus cartridge is simple as you don’t have to remove it from the mod section. To add juice to the reservoir, all you do is remove a silicone bung and squirt juice into a decent-sized port for fast, mess-free refills. To access the battery and pod cartridge, detach the rear panel that is secured with four powerful magnets, yet can be removed in seconds.
Three Output Modes
For versatility, the Aspire Mulus Pod System can be set to three modes: variable wattage, variable voltage, and bypass mode.
In The Box
With purchase of the standard version, you will receive the Mulus Mod, a single 4.2mL pod, a coil adaptor, four 0.4ohm Tigon Coils, one 1.2ohm Tigon Coil, A Nautilus 1.8ohm BVC Coil, a Nautilus 2S 0.7ohm Mesh Coil (pre-installed), a Type-C charging cable, a manual and a warranty card.
- This disposable pod kit features 4000 puffs from a 10mL cartridge, a 1400mAh battery, and 5% nic salt vape juice. Available in 7 flavors.
- This pod kit features CCELL pods with mesh coils, 3mL juice capacity, an easy PTF filling system, leak-resistant technology, an 800mAh battery, a USB-C recharge port, a 45 minute charging time, and a dynamic tidal light to monitor battery charge level.
- The RPM 5 works with a 2000mAh integrated battery, while the RPM 5 Pro utilizes a single 18650 battery. Both feature 80 watts of power, 6.5mL pods, RPM 3 meshed coils, 8 color options, VW mode, a full-color display, and USB-C charging.
- This kit features single 18650 battery support, 4mL pods, adjustable airflow control, 80 watts of power, a display screen, Aeglos coils, and 2 amp fast Type-C charging.
- This kit features upgraded shockproof, dustproof & waterproof design, 45 watts of power, an integrated 1400mAh battery, a 0.96-inch full-color screen, a Type-C charging port, top airflow control, a 4ml juice capacity, a top-mounted refill port, and Geekvape B series coils for flavorful vapor and a strong throat hit.
- It features a single 18650 battery (not included), 85 watts of max power, variable wattage mode, 4.4mL pods, instant firing, an upgraded chipset, a 2 hour USB charging time, dual airflow adjustments, a plethora of safety features and TRI mesh coils.
- This setup features up to 6000 puffs, a 500mAh battery, a charging port, a mesh coil for flavor production, multiple protections, and a 15ml pod, with 50mg nic salt vape juice inside.
- This pod system is the first Geekvape Evolv DNA Kit and features 100 watts of power, 21700/18650 battery support, a full temperature control suite, replay mode, boost mode, a 510 adapter, a 0.96" TFT color display screen, a 5mL pod, two mesh coils, complete Escribe customization, and effortless refills.