Aspire Mulus: 80W/4.2mL Variable Wattage Mesh Pod Kit
The Aspire Mulus features 80 watts of power, a portable shape, an ergonomic design, resin panels, single 18650 battery support, 2A type-C micro USB charging, adjustable voltage mode, adjustable wattage mode, bypass mode, an integrated LCD screen, 4.2mL refillable pods, several replaceable coil options including one with mesh, and effortless refills
Thanks to curved corners, the Mulus feels comfortable in the hand and it is lightweight, making it easy to transport for extended periods. You may carry this device all day long, no matter the size of your hands!
Triple Color Resin
On one side of the Mulus, you will see resin panels that are available in shale black, lava flow, psychedelic blue or deep valley for a sophisticated appearance. In addition to the four resin color options, you may also choose from four standard black finishes that include black, red, royal blue and bronze. The pod system is durable, so it will last a long time, even in rugged conditions thanks to its aluminum body. And, you will see a premium resin 510 drip tip at the top that matches the color of the mod section to enhance the already exquisite and stylish appearance.
80 Watts Of Power & Type-C Charging
With 80 watts of output, the Aspire Mulus is one of the most powerful pod systems in the vape marketplace. Output can be adjusted from 1 to 80 watts to suit your preference. And, the pod kit uses a single 18650 battery that is recharged via a 2 amp micro USB charging port for an effortless and fast charging process. Keeping track of and adjusting settings is done via an integrated LCD indication screen, with two adjustment buttons, that has a standard menu with current battery, current power, current resistance and more. For versatility, output modes include wattage, voltage and bypass modes.
4.3mL Removable Pods & Two Coil Options
The Mulus utilizes removable pods that can hold up to 4.3mL of e-liquid. These cartridges can be set to MTL or DTL style vaping via simple adjustment of an AFC ring and the coils inside can also be rapidly swapped out.
Refilling the Mulus cartridge is simple as you don’t have to remove it from the mod section. To add juice to the reservoir, all you do is remove a silicone bung and squirt juice into a decent-sized port for fast, mess-free refills. To access the battery and pod cartridge, detach the rear panel that is secured with four powerful magnets, yet can be removed in seconds.
Three Output Modes
For versatility, the Aspire Mulus Pod System can be set to three modes: variable wattage, variable voltage, and bypass mode.
In The Box
With purchase of the standard version, you will receive the Mulus Mod, a single 4.2mL pod, a coil adaptor, four 0.4ohm Tigon Coils, one 1.2ohm Tigon Coil, A Nautilus 1.8ohm BVC Coil, a Nautilus 2S 0.7ohm Mesh Coil (pre-installed), a Type-C charging cable, a manual and a warranty card.
- This AIO setup features visible airflow adjustments, an integrated 800mAh battery, type-C charging, auto-draw firing, button firing, 2mL capacity pods and 2 mesh coil options.
- This kit features an exquisite holographic IML panel, a 1800mAh integrated battery, 40 watts of power, an axon 2.0 chipset, 2 amp fast charging system, accurate airflow adjustment, 4mL pods, easy top fills, and GTX coils.
- The new pod system features an updated Evolv DNA chipset, a mesh coil option, five power settings, patent-pending temperature limiting technology, a new power regulation system, power boost functionality, coil resistance auto-detection, DNA GO coil compatibility, top adjustable airflow, and 15 color options including stabwood, resin, and carbon fiber finishes.
- This new mod kit is compatible with pods, RDTAs, RDAs, and sub-ohm tanks. It also features 100 watts of power, a temperature mode, variable wattage, a color TFT display with 4 theme options, fast response time, refillable pods, lightning-fast charging, 6mL juice capacity, adjustable airflow control, and a shock, dust, and waterproof design.
- The Aegis Hero pod kit features top airflow, a buck-boost system, 45 watts of power, a 1200mAh integrated battery, zero leakage, B-series coils, and 4mL refillable pods. At the time of this deal is posted, we are uncertain if this kit is for sale in the United States due to FDA regulations.
- This pod system features 25 watts of maximum power, a variable wattage mode, a display screen, button firing, air-activated firing, a 1000mAh integrated cell, adjustable airflow control, 90-minute type-C charging, mesh coils, and a plethora of safety features.
- The new Drag Max Mod features dual 18650 battery support, a 2amp lightning-fast charging system, 177 watts of output, incredible flavor production, brand new GENE.FAN 2.0 chipset, a smart mode for beginners, an RBA mode for vape veterans, and a full-color display screen. The Drag Max Kit includes a Pnp Pod and features 2 sub ohm coils, easy refills, and a 4.5mL juice capacity.
- This kit features a fingerprint unlocking, a single 18650 battery, USB Type-C charging, 80 watts of variable output, a display screen, 3mL pods, and replaceable mesh coils.