Aspire Mulus: 80W/4.2mL Variable Wattage Mesh Pod Kit
The Aspire Mulus features 80 watts of power, a portable shape, an ergonomic design, resin panels, single 18650 battery support, 2A type-C micro USB charging, adjustable voltage mode, adjustable wattage mode, bypass mode, an integrated LCD screen, 4.2mL refillable pods, several replaceable coil options including one with mesh, and effortless refills
Thanks to curved corners, the Mulus feels comfortable in the hand and it is lightweight, making it easy to transport for extended periods. You may carry this device all day long, no matter the size of your hands!
Triple Color Resin
On one side of the Mulus, you will see resin panels that are available in shale black, lava flow, psychedelic blue or deep valley for a sophisticated appearance. In addition to the four resin color options, you may also choose from four standard black finishes that include black, red, royal blue and bronze. The pod system is durable, so it will last a long time, even in rugged conditions thanks to its aluminum body. And, you will see a premium resin 510 drip tip at the top that matches the color of the mod section to enhance the already exquisite and stylish appearance.
80 Watts Of Power & Type-C Charging
With 80 watts of output, the Aspire Mulus is one of the most powerful pod systems in the vape marketplace. Output can be adjusted from 1 to 80 watts to suit your preference. And, the pod kit uses a single 18650 battery that is recharged via a 2 amp micro USB charging port for an effortless and fast charging process. Keeping track of and adjusting settings is done via an integrated LCD indication screen, with two adjustment buttons, that has a standard menu with current battery, current power, current resistance and more. For versatility, output modes include wattage, voltage and bypass modes.
4.3mL Removable Pods & Two Coil Options
The Mulus utilizes removable pods that can hold up to 4.3mL of e-liquid. These cartridges can be set to MTL or DTL style vaping via simple adjustment of an AFC ring and the coils inside can also be rapidly swapped out.
Refilling the Mulus cartridge is simple as you don’t have to remove it from the mod section. To add juice to the reservoir, all you do is remove a silicone bung and squirt juice into a decent-sized port for fast, mess-free refills. To access the battery and pod cartridge, detach the rear panel that is secured with four powerful magnets, yet can be removed in seconds.
Three Output Modes
For versatility, the Aspire Mulus Pod System can be set to three modes: variable wattage, variable voltage, and bypass mode.
In The Box
With purchase of the standard version, you will receive the Mulus Mod, a single 4.2mL pod, a coil adaptor, four 0.4ohm Tigon Coils, one 1.2ohm Tigon Coil, A Nautilus 1.8ohm BVC Coil, a Nautilus 2S 0.7ohm Mesh Coil (pre-installed), a Type-C charging cable, a manual and a warranty card.
- Available in 7 original Humble flavors, this disposable pod kit features 5% nic strength, a 1000mAh battery, 3000 puffs, a 7ml cartridge, and a 1.2ohm mesh coil.
- This setup features dual 18650 batteries, a whopping 200 watts of power, 2 amp fast charging, massive 8mL refillable pods, a bottom airflow system, a 0.96 inch color screen, LED indicator lights, a plethora of safety features and is for sale in black, red, blue and gunmetal.
- This kit features upgraded shockproof, dustproof & waterproof design, 45 watts of power, an integrated 1400mAh battery, a 0.96-inch full-color screen, a Type-C charging port, top airflow control, a 4ml juice capacity, a top-mounted refill port, and Geekvape B series coils for flavorful vapor and a strong throat hit.
- The mod features a 3000mAh battery, USB-C charging, adjustable airflow control, 40 watts of output, variable wattage mode, a color screen, coil+ mode to improve flavor, and portability. Meanwhile, the included pod works with the latest Sceptre+ coils, is compatible with standard Sceptre coils, can hold 3.1mL of vape juice, and is easy to refill.
- This diposable features 2500 puffs, a 7ml pod, a mesh coil for flavor production, a translucent tank to see the e-juice level, 50mg tobacco-free nicotine, and a 400mAh rechargeable battery.
- The Vaporesso Target PM80 is the latest variable wattage pod system in the marketplace and looks to be very similar to the RPM40 and RPM80 by Smok. The Target PM80 features a small design, an integrated 2000mAh battery, variable wattage operation in the range of 5 to 80 watts, a 0.96 inch display, 2 amp fast charging, mesh coils and exquisite finishes.
- This vape kit is the first pod system in the Pico series of devices by Eleaf and features 40 watts of power, compact design, single 18650 battery compatibility, and USB USB-C charging.
- This disposable is for sale in 10 flavors and features a 450mAh integrated battery, 50mg nic salt vape juice, a puff-activated firing system, and 600 total puffs.