Here are cheap deals to buy the Cigpet Capo Box Mod. This device features environmentally friendly PCTJ material, a 0.91-inch display, dual 18650 batteries, 126 watts of power, low 0.05ohm resistance capability, incredible finishes, and many safety protections.
Cigpet Capo Box Mod Features
- Dimensions: 90* 52.5* 25mm
- Finish options: Hannya, Carp, Samura, Tiger
- Made from environmentally friendly PCTJ
- 0.91 inch OLED display
- Uses 2 x 18650 batteries(NOT included)
- Max Output: 126W
- Modes: VW
- Resistance Range: 0.05-3.0 ohm
- Output Current: 0-45A
- Output Voltage Range: 0-7.5V
- The first environment-friendly PCTJ material MOD
- Short circuit protection
- Low battery protection
- Temperature control protection
- The kit features a plethora of modes including power, and temperature, as well as a pressure-sensitive vibration motor, fast 2A charging, an OLED screen that displays a clock or custom logo, 228 watts of power, and dual 18650 batteries.
- Here are cheap deals to buy the Uwell Crown V Box or Kit w/ Uwell Crown 5 Tank. The mod features 200 watts of power, fast instant firing, a full-color display screen, Type-C charging, dual 18650 batteries, variable wattage mode, TCR mode, and an incredible design. The Crown V Tank can store 5mL of vape juice, uses mesh coils, is easy to refill, and utilizes Pro-Focs flavor technology.
- The mod in this starter kit has incredible design finishes, exquisite IML panels, 220W of power, two 18650 cells, haptic feedback, virtual +/- buttons, an AXON chipset, fast charging, an 8mL juice capacity, effortless refills, mesh coils and bottom adjustable airflow.
- The M100 Mod has an ergonomic design, a large display with a full-color UI, 100 watts of power, a powerful built-in 2500mAh battery, a waterproof design, shock & dust resistance, and a maximum of 100 watts of power.
- Asmodus is back with the upgraded version of the Minikin! It features a power increase to 180 watts and is built with a touch screen because of its new GX-180-HT chip.
- The RPM 5 works with a 2000mAh integrated battery, while the RPM 5 Pro utilizes a single 18650 battery. Both feature 80 watts of power, 6.5mL pods, RPM 3 meshed coils, 8 color options, VW mode, a full-color display, and USB-C charging.