The Djinni is the first pod system by Coilart. It features a 950mAh battery, a type-C reversable charging port, a display screen, 2mL refillable pods, an included mesh coil, a mouth-to-lung coil, easy refills, a breathing LED panel and incredible finishes.
With measurements of 93mm x 45mm x 18mm, the Djinni is compact and portable and its smooth matte surface makes it ergonomic in the palm of the hand. The replaceable panel on one side has 3 finish options: geisha, demon and motor. The opposite panel features a breathing LED light which is sure to turn heads. On the control face, you will see a power button, adjustment buttons and a display screen with horizontal menu. At the bottom, there’s a type-C port making the charging process of the 950mAh integrated battery quite simple. The entire charging cycle should complete in less than an hour. The Djinni mod features variable wattage operation in the range of 6 to 40 watts which is quite flexible for such a small device.
The pods can store 2mL of e-liquid and have an effortless top filling system. Each cartridge uses replaceable coils which limits the expense of replacing it when the head burns out. With purchase, you will receive a 0.4ohm mesh coil that fires in the range of 15 to 25 watts, a 1.2 ohm dual coil that can be used with nicotine salt up to 15 watts and a 0.6ohm coil that should be used from 20 to 40 watts.
Coilart Djinni Features & Specifications
- Battery: 93mm x 45m x 18mm
- Finish options: motor, demon, geisha
- Breathing LED panel
- Display screen
- Large fire button
- 950mAh integrated battery
- Type-C charging port
- 2mL refillable pods
- Easy top filling
- Replaceable coils with 3 options
- Power output range: 6-40W
- Voltage: 3.3-4.2V
- Charging Voltage: 5V/0.5A
- Pod Capacity: 2.0ml
In The Box
- Djinni pod mod
- Refillable pod cartridge
- 1.2ohm dual coil
- 0.4ohm mesh coil
- 0.6ohm coil
- Type-C charging cable
- This disposable features 10 flavor options, 5% nic salt vape juice, puff-activated firing, 4000 hits per device, and mesh coil for flavor production.
- The mod features 77 watts of power from a single 18650 battery, a full temperature control suite including TCR, VPC mode, bypass mode, power mode, customizable LED effects, and safety features.
- This AIO kit features 80 watts of power from a 1000mAh battery, a USB-C charging port, customizable buttons and plates, 21700/20700/18650 battery support, a high number of coil options, a multitude of safety protections, and a plethora of modes including temperature, voltage, variable wattage, and bypass.
- This powerful pod kit features a built-in 930mAh battery, an LED battery life indicator, a USB Type-C charging port for effortless charging, a sub ohm coil, a nic salt coil and refillable 3.5mL cartridges with easy refill system.
- The mod features 100 watts of max power, 21700/18650 battery support, a C frame design, a 0.96" color display, a Quest 2.0 chipset, tons of vaping modes, and a Type-C charging port. If you get the kit, you'll get a UB Pro Tank with 5ml capacity, easy refills, an 810 drip tip, adjustable airflow control, and UB Pro coils.
- The Power 2 Kit features an 80 watt mod with massive 5000mAh integrated battery, while the Power 2C version can fire with 160 watts of power, but you'll need to insert two 18650 batteries.
- This setup features exquisite design options, a 1250mAh battery, type-C charging, several coil options, two 0.6ohm mesh coils, a 0.96-inch touchscreen, variable wattage output and 50 watts of power.
- These disposable pod kits features 2500 puffs per device, 50mg nicotine, and 6.5mL of e-liquid. The available flavors mango guava, blue razz, strawberry watermelon, red energy, lush ice, grape ice, green apple, lemon grapefruit, cola ice, and cool mint.