The Djinni is the first pod system by Coilart. It features a 950mAh battery, a type-C reversable charging port, a display screen, 2mL refillable pods, an included mesh coil, a mouth-to-lung coil, easy refills, a breathing LED panel and incredible finishes.
With measurements of 93mm x 45mm x 18mm, the Djinni is compact and portable and its smooth matte surface makes it ergonomic in the palm of the hand. The replaceable panel on one side has 3 finish options: geisha, demon and motor. The opposite panel features a breathing LED light which is sure to turn heads. On the control face, you will see a power button, adjustment buttons and a display screen with horizontal menu. At the bottom, there’s a type-C port making the charging process of the 950mAh integrated battery quite simple. The entire charging cycle should complete in less than an hour. The Djinni mod features variable wattage operation in the range of 6 to 40 watts which is quite flexible for such a small device.
The pods can store 2mL of e-liquid and have an effortless top filling system. Each cartridge uses replaceable coils which limits the expense of replacing it when the head burns out. With purchase, you will receive a 0.4ohm mesh coil that fires in the range of 15 to 25 watts, a 1.2 ohm dual coil that can be used with nicotine salt up to 15 watts and a 0.6ohm coil that should be used from 20 to 40 watts.
Coilart Djinni Features & Specifications
- Battery: 93mm x 45m x 18mm
- Finish options: motor, demon, geisha
- Breathing LED panel
- Display screen
- Large fire button
- 950mAh integrated battery
- Type-C charging port
- 2mL refillable pods
- Easy top filling
- Replaceable coils with 3 options
- Power output range: 6-40W
- Voltage: 3.3-4.2V
- Charging Voltage: 5V/0.5A
- Pod Capacity: 2.0ml
In The Box
- Djinni pod mod
- Refillable pod cartridge
- 1.2ohm dual coil
- 0.4ohm mesh coil
- 0.6ohm coil
- Type-C charging cable
- This pod system features an updated Gene.Pod chipset, cold boot mode for amazing flavors, a 750mAh integrated battery, a battery LED, micro USB charging, a multitude of safety protections and 1mL juice pods with patented refill method.
- The Lost Vape Orion Q Ultra is yet another update to the Orion Q and the Orion Q Pro. It features high-quality materials, 40 watts of power, a 2600mAh integrated battery, type-C charging, 4mL pods, easy refills, RBA head (optional) and ultra boost mesh coils.
- This pod kit features a mech mod, 3mL pods, side refills, a type-C charging port, a battery LED, a 1000mAh integrated battery, 2 mesh coil options, and an RBA coil.
- The Uwell Calibrun Koko features a 520mAh integrated battery, 11 watts of power, 2mL refillable cartridges, draw-activated firing, a 1.4ohm pod for nic salts, and easy refills.
- Check out this blowout price for the Tesla Sliver. This ultra-portable pod kit features 2ml cartridges, a 350mAh integrated battery, a fast charging system, easy refills and nic salt compatible coils.
- The OBS Prow Kit features small ergonomic design, a single fire button, a built-in 300mAh battery, an easy charging system, LED lights to monitor battery voltage level, several safety features, 1.4ohm MTL nic salt coils, 1.5mL juice capacity and a power range of 7 to 11 watts.
- The iJoy Elite Mini Kit is very unique because you may use it with three different vape styles. Coupled with the included IJOY Captain Elite, you may use it as a tank (pre-built coil) or RTA. Or, you may install the included J&P Pod Adapter that allows you to install Juul and Phix Pods.
- This ultimate pen-style pod device features a mouth-to-lung style vape, draw-activated firing, a slim design, lightweight construction, a 250mAh integrated battery, 0.8ohm refillable pods, a battery LED, USB charging, and a myriad of safety protections.