Here’s a cheap deal for the Dazzvape GT800 TC Mod. It is compatible with oil, wax and dry herb atomizers and features a portable design, an 800mAh built-in battery, 20 watts of power, temperature control mode, a 0.69-inch display screen, two adjustment buttons, an oversized fire button and a 2 hour charging time.
Update: This Item Is Out Of Stock Everywhere So Check Out The Box Mod Deals Below
With measurements of 13.8mm x 46mm x 60mm, the Dazzvape GT800 is a portable mod that is easily transported in your pocket. The unit is capable of variable wattage operation in the range of 5 to 20 watts and it has a 0.69 inch OLED display screen to make adjustments. The screen has vape data indicators for battery charge level, current atomizer resistance, and current output power or temperature. In addition to power mode, you may also utilize temperature control mode, but the unit works only in the range of 1 to 3 ohm with oil, wax or dry herb atomizers.
Features & Specifications
- Measurements: 13.8mm x 46mm x 60mm
- Built-In Battery 800mAh
- 2-hour charge time
- Power Output: 5W – 20W
- Display: 0.69″ OLED
- Resistance Range: 1ohm – 3ohm
- The Max100 box kit features a waterproof/dust-resistant/shock-resistant design, a brand new 1.09" full-color display, a new user interface, 100 watts of maximum power, temperature control mode, a safety lock, 21700/18650 battery compatibility a type-C charging port, leakproof top airflow, a large filling slot, a redesigned base, and a 5.5mL juice capacity.
- The mod features a 3000mAh battery, USB-C charging, adjustable airflow control, 40 watts of output, variable wattage mode, a color screen, coil+ mode to improve flavor, and portability. Meanwhile, the included pod works with the latest Sceptre+ coils, is compatible with standard Sceptre coils, can hold 3.1mL of vape juice, and is easy to refill.
- The mod features 80 watts of power, variable wattage mode, variable voltage mode, bypass mode, a single 18650 battery, USB-C charging, and a display screen. The Siren3 GTA features a single coil build deck, a MTL style vape, bottom adjustable airflow, and effortless refills.
- This pod system is the first Geekvape Evolv DNA Kit and features 100 watts of power, 21700/18650 battery support, a full temperature control suite, replay mode, boost mode, a 510 adapter, a 0.96" TFT color display screen, a 5mL pod, two mesh coils, complete Escribe customization, and effortless refills.
- The box mod features an exquisite appearance, a light portable design, a convenient hand rope for effortless transportation, a 4400mAh integrated battery, onboard charging, 120 watts of power, a full temperature control suite, a wide range of safety features and several intelligent flavor settings. The Uforce T2 tank in the kit has up to an 8mL juice capacity, 2 mesh coil options, adjustable airflow control, and easy refills.
- The Voopoo Drag Baby Mod features new resin finishes, a tiny design, an integrated 1500mAh battery, fast firing 500 puffs on a single charge, 25 watts of maximum output, a 1.5 hour charge time, an advanced GENE .Trio chipset, multiple safety features, a 1.8ml juice capacity, adjustable airflow control, patented top fills and three coil options.
- The OBS Engine Mod features 100 watts of power, 18650/20700/21700 battery support, Type-C charging, a 0.96" LED screen, and fast firing. The Engine S Tank has a 6mL juice capacity, new mesh coils, dual top fill ports, and bottom adjustable airflow control.
- The full kit features flavor-boosting mesh coils, 40 watts of power, 2000mAh battery, Type-C USB charging, a display screen, a scratch-free cover, and adjustable power.