Here are cheap deals to purchase the Dovpo Abyss Kit. This item features variable wattage mode, TC mode, multiple protections, 60 watts of maximum power, 21700 battery support, and side-by-side atomizer and mod.
The Dovpo x Suicide Mods Abyss Kit is an uncommon, yet detailed AIO box mod kit that smartly fuses the original style of older Dovpo mods, while ensuring it remains as affordable as the previous devices. The Abyss Kit is actually quite unique as it has a side-by-side battery mod and atomizer.
This kit also has a simplistic design and can be obtained in black, gunmetal, silver, blue, red, purple, or green. The fire button’s location is different from what is the norm in the vape marketplace. You see, it is located at the top/middle on one of the large sides which Dovpo claims makes it is quite easy to push. And, the unit should have an excellent grip. At the bottom, the Dovpo Abyss also has a display screen to make adjustments to wattage or settings.
Compatible With A Multitude Of Coils
Unlike other kits, the atomizer is actually empty when you buy it, so it is missing coils and a chimney. These are replaced by accessories called Bridges to make the Abyss work with many different coils in the marketplace such as Nord, EUC , GTX, Pnp, Nautilus, Caliburn coils and even RBA heads. With purchase, you will receive the Nautilus Coil Bridge adapter.
The included atomizer has a top airflow system to prevent leakage and is widely adjustable for an MTL or restricted DTL vape experience. Moreover, this tank can store 4mL of vape juice, but the refill system is not listed, although the pictures indicate the top cap rotates to expose a filling slot.
60 Watts From Single 21700, 20700 Or 18650 Battery
Technically, the mod is capable of 60 watts of power and may work in temperature and variable wattage modes. Some listings also claim there’s a bypass mode, but that varies from site to site. While the setup works best with a 21700 battery for long vape times, you may also install a 18650 or 20700 cell. And, a USB-C port below the atomizer permits fast recharges with an included cable.
Dovpo Abyss Kit Features & Specifications
- Measurements: 83mm x 53mm x 25mm
- Aluminum alloy/stainless steel materials
- CNC carved for a sturdy and smooth finish
- Colors: Onyx, Storm, Classic (more colors not available yet)
- 510 threaded connection
- Side-by-side atomizer & mod
- Fully a single 18650, 20700, or 21700 battery
- 2A micro USB port
- Power output range: 5W to 60W
- Temperature Range: 200℉ to 600℉ or 100℃ to 315℃
- Works with nickel, titanium, stainless steel elements
- TC mode: 0.08Ω to 3.5Ω atomizer resistance
- Modular pod mod
- Side fill system
- Fully adjustable airflow control for MTL or restricted DTL
In The Box
In the package of the Dovpo Abyss, you will find the 60 watt mod, a 21700 battery conversion place, a 21700 battery cover, a Nautilus coil bridge adapter, a pack of battery wraps, a bag of accessories, a Type-C USB cable, a battery warning card, and a manual.
- This disposable pod kit features 2000 puffs, 5% nic strength, 6.5mL prefilled pods, a 1250mAh integrated battery, draw-activated firing, an MTL style of vape, and incredible flavor.
- With this promotion, you get either a Voopoo Drag X or Drag S as well as a Vmate Pod Kit at a very low price. A fantastic holiday gift.
- The Morph POD-40 features 40 watts of power, a display screen, a 2000mAh battery, adjustable airflow control, 3.7ml pods, effortless refilling, a comfortable grip, a variable wattage mode, and much more.
- The mod is the exact same as the Voopoo Drag 2, except it is made with a platinum chassis. The device also has a resin panels a display, an updated 32 bit Gene Fun Chip, two 18650 batteries, 157 watts of output, fast firing and a multitude of mode options. Now available as a refresh kit w/ Pnp Pod Tank.
- This new pod system features a box mod style design, a full-color display screen, adjustable power up to 40 watts, an integrated 1500mAh battery, micro USB charging, 5.5mL pods with easy refill system, and regular/nic salt e-juice compatibility.
- The Power 2 Kit features an 80 watt mod with massive 5000mAh integrated battery, while the Power 2C version can fire with 160 watts of power, but you'll need to insert two 18650 batteries.