The Dovpo Mono SQ Signature Mod features a legendary Evolv DNA75C chipset, 75 watts of power, versatile temperature control, single 18650 battery support, USB charging, a 0.96 inch full color TFT display screen, a replay feature, and a myriad of safety features.
Features & Specifications
- Evolv DNA75C chipset
- Aluminum alloy chassis
- Magnetic panels
- Measurements: 87mm x 41.1mm x 27mm
- Colors: blue, green, red, black
- Single 18650 battery (not included)
- USB charging port
- Power range: 1-75W
- Temperature Range: 93°-316°C or 200°-600°F
- 0.96″ TFT display screen
- Two adjustment buttons
- Select button
- Replay feature
- Short circuit protection
- Low battery warning
- Temperature protection
- Atomizer protection
- Resistance protection
In The Box
- Dovpo Mono SQ Mod
- USB Cable
- This new device works with two 18650 batteries and features 200 watts of power, a full-color UI, theme changing capabilities, many modes such as TCR, a USB charging system, a replay function, and exquisite leather grip.
- The Dovpo Odin features a visually stunning design, a fantastic dual battery configuration, temperature friendly operation, 200 watts of power, a 0.96 inch OLED color display screen, a myriad of safety features and a DNA250C chipset for versatility.
- The Lavabox M is the compact version of Volcano's regular Lavabox. It features a much smaller size, an easy battery panel, can be completely customized and is powered by an Evolv DNA 75 chip.
- This pod system is the first Geekvape Evolv DNA Kit and features 100 watts of power, 21700/18650 battery support, a full temperature control suite, replay mode, boost mode, a 510 adapter, a 0.96" TFT color display screen, a 5mL pod, two mesh coils, complete Escribe customization, and effortless refills.
- This device features 200W of output, a DNA 250C chipboard, a full-color display, lots of modes, dual 18650 batteries support, micro USB charging, replay functionality, and classic design.
- This mod features an Evolv DNA75C chipset, 75 watts of power, versatile temperature control, single 18650 battery support, USB charging, a 0.96 inch full color TFT display screen, a replay feature, and a myriad of safety features.