The Dovpo Mono SQ Signature Mod features a legendary Evolv DNA75C chipset, 75 watts of power, versatile temperature control, single 18650 battery support, USB charging, a 0.96 inch full color TFT display screen, a replay feature, and a myriad of safety features.
Lost Vape Orion Plus Features & Specifications
- Evolv DNA75C chipset
- Aluminum alloy chassis
- Magnetic panels
- Measurements: 87mm x 41.1mm x 27mm
- Colors: blue, green, red, black
- Single 18650 battery (not included)
- USB charging port
- Power range: 1-75W
- Temperature Range: 93°-316°C or 200°-600°F
- 0.96″ TFT display screen
- Two adjustment buttons
- Select button
- Replay feature
- Short circuit protection
- Low battery warning
- Temperature protection
- Atomizer protection
- Resistance protection
In The Box
- Dovpo Mono SQ Mod
- USB Cable
- This kit features an Evolv DNA GO chipset, three output settings, 20 watts of maximum output, a battery LED, 3mL capacity refillable pods, a MTL coil, a DTL coil, a sliding top fill method, a 1050mAh battery, dynamic adjustable airflow, a myriad of safety protections.
- This device features 200W of output, a DNA 250C chipboard, a full-color display, lots of modes, dual 18650 batteries support, micro USB charging, replay functionality, and classic design.
- The Dovpo Odin features a visually stunning design, a fantastic dual battery configuration, temperature friendly operation, 200 watts of power, a 0.96 inch OLED color display screen, a myriad of safety features and a DNA250C chipset for versatility.
- This new device works with two 18650 batteries and features 200 watts of power, a full-color UI, theme changing capabilities, many modes such as TCR, a USB charging system, a replay function, and exquisite leather grip.
- This device features 200 watts of power, a DNA 250C chipset, a 0.96 inch TFT color screen, a plethora of modes including TCR, dual 18650 batteries, USB charging, a replay function and a USB on-the-go adaptor for use as a power bank. This mod can and can be purchased in a multitude of colors.
- The AvatarGO features 1.1mL pods, easy refills, 0.5ohm coils, 30 watts of power, an integrated 350mAh battery and a DNA Go chipset which allows customization via eScribe.