Eleaf Rotor: 5.5mL Sub Ohm Tank w/ Turbine Mesh Coil
Here are cheap deals for the Eleaf Rotor. This tank features all-new turbine mesh coils that prevent spit back, a 5.5mL juice capacity, a top fill system, a leak-proof design, and bottom adjustable airflow.
Rotor Coils To Prevent Spitback
The main difference between this device and other Eleaf atomizers is that the pre-installed 0.2ohm HW-T coil is made with a turbine-style mesh coil for amazing flavor while preventing spit back. This new fan style head has a recommended output setting of 40 to 90 watts. Also included with purchase, you will receive a 0.15ohm HW-M coil that fires in the range of 50 to 100 watts. According to the review above, the HW-M coil produces better flavor than the previously mentioned rotor HW-T one.
As of this writing, the tank is available only in black or silver and is fabricated from high-quality stainless steel. The juice reservoir can hold up to 5.5mL of e-liquid, for long vaping times, and refills occur via a top-fill method for the easiest possible process. Dual air slots at the bottom are widely adjustable for a personalized vape you should enjoy. The connection at the bottom of the Eleaf Rotor is a 510, while the drip tip is 810. It is uncertain if a 510 adapter is in the package.
Features & Specifications
- Diameter: unknown
- Height: unknown
- Weight: unknown
- Colors: silver, black
- Stainless steel chassis
- Pyrex glass juice reservoir
- Tank capacity: 5.5mL
- Top fill method
- Sleek design
- 510 threaded connection
- 810 drip tip
- Dual adjustable bottom airflow control
- Detach for maintenance
- Pre-Installed: 0.2Ω HW-T (Rotor Mesh Coil) | 40W to 90W
- Included: 0.15Ω HW-M | 50W to 100W
- Rotor coil prevents spitback and smooth flavor
In The Box
- Eleaf Rotor Tank
- 2 Coils
- Extra Glass
- Extra Parts
- This new tank was released in July 2018 and features a 5.5ml juice reservoir, easy top fill system, innovative super mesh coils and also works with Smok Baby Coils. Very low price for a brand new tank!
- This RTA features dripper-like flavor production, dual/single coil compatibility, 242 degree direct-to-coil airflow, a 6mL juice capacity, and dual diffusion airflow for a smooth draw. The device comes with straight glass, bubble glass, and ultem glass tubes.
- The Smok TFV12 Prince Tank features massive vapor output, mid to high wattage coils, a patented locking mechanism for the top fill system, a cobra drip tip and a massive 8ml tank capacity.
- It features a stainless steel body, massive 5mL juice well, easy access top fill design, user adjustable airflow, TX2 (mesh coil 0.2ohm 40-80W) / TX1 (mesh coil 0.15ohm 40-90W) coils, 360 degree juice feeding system, and an 810 drip tip.
- The Zelos Box Mod is a brand new device from Aspire. It features 50 watts of output, sleek colors and is compact. Also available is the full kit that includes the Nautilus II tank with an easy top fill system, pinpoint airflow control and improved flavor production.
- This RDTA features a whopping 32mL juice capacity, a massive 41mm diameter, unique juice flow control, enhanced airflow, an innovative postless build deck, and both parallel & series style coil compatibility.
- This tank features a 5mL juice capacity, both a MTL & DTL drip tip, easy refill system, adjustable airflow options for DTL & MTL, and coils for nic salts or standard vape juices.
- This sub-ohm tank features new 0.14ohm coils for dense vapor, a 5.2mL juice capacity, a resin drip tip, easy refills, mess-free coil replacement, and flexible bottom adjustable airflow.