Eleaf Rotor: 5.5mL Sub Ohm Tank w/ Turbine Mesh Coil
Here are cheap deals for the Eleaf Rotor. This tank features all-new turbine mesh coils that prevent spit back, a 5.5mL juice capacity, a top fill system, a leak-proof design, and bottom adjustable airflow.
Rotor Coils To Prevent Spitback
The main difference between this device and other Eleaf atomizers is that the pre-installed 0.2ohm HW-T coil is made with a turbine-style mesh coil for amazing flavor while preventing spit back. This new fan style head has a recommended output setting of 40 to 90 watts. Also included with purchase, you will receive a 0.15ohm HW-M coil that fires in the range of 50 to 100 watts. According to the review above, the HW-M coil produces better flavor than the previously mentioned rotor HW-T one.
As of this writing, the tank is available only in black or silver and is fabricated from high-quality stainless steel. The juice reservoir can hold up to 5.5mL of e-liquid, for long vaping times, and refills occur via a top-fill method for the easiest possible process. Dual air slots at the bottom are widely adjustable for a personalized vape you should enjoy. The connection at the bottom of the Eleaf Rotor is a 510, while the drip tip is 810. It is uncertain if a 510 adapter is in the package.
Features & Specifications
- Diameter: unknown
- Height: unknown
- Weight: unknown
- Colors: silver, black
- Stainless steel chassis
- Pyrex glass juice reservoir
- Tank capacity: 5.5mL
- Top fill method
- Sleek design
- 510 threaded connection
- 810 drip tip
- Dual adjustable bottom airflow control
- Detach for maintenance
- Pre-Installed: 0.2Ω HW-T (Rotor Mesh Coil) | 40W to 90W
- Included: 0.15Ω HW-M | 50W to 100W
- Rotor coil prevents spitback and smooth flavor
In The Box
- Eleaf Rotor Tank
- 2 Coils
- Extra Glass
- Extra Parts
- This tank features a massive 5mL juice capacity, easy access top fills, triple adjustable airflow slots, a wide bore Delrin drip tip w/ Snakeskin pattern, and 0.2ohm mesh coils. This device can also operate with Smok Baby Beast Coils.
- The Evo75 is a brand new kit from Aspire and bundles the NX75 Mod with the Atlantis Evo Tank.
- It features a steel/pyrex/PCTG construction, a 4mL / 5mL (depending on the version) juice capacity, mesh coils, an easy top fill system, and bottom airflow. This tank is included with the Freemax GEMM vape kit.
- The Uwell Rafale is the follow-up to the very popular Uwell Crown sub ohm tank. But, it's not an upgraded Crown but a completely newly designed device. It features a 5ml e-liquid capacity, dual parallel cores, precise adjustable airflow control, as well as patented top fill and anti-spitback technologies.
- This tank features an elegant design, honeycomb drip tip, a diamond-cut juice reservoir, a 5mL or 7mL juice capacity, mesh coils, efficient wicking, low e-liquid consumption, and bottom adjustable airflow.
- he Orma is a brand new tank from Wismec and won't put a huge dent in your wallet. The device features a 3.5ml tank capacity, side e-liquid filling and comes with two alternate coil heads
- It features a 6ml e-liquid reservoir, a top-fill method, top adjustable airflow, mesh coils, and an easy coil installation process.
- This tank features MTL or restricted DTL vaping, a sub-ohm coil, a nic salt coil, adjustable airflow control, easy refills, plug/pull coil installation, and a 3.5mL e-liquid capacity.