Freemax Twister: 2300mAh/5ml AIO Kit
Check out these cheap deals and coupon codes for the Freemax Twister Kit. This setup features incredible graffiti finishes, a 2300mAh integrated battery, 80W of power, multiple safety protections, a 5ml juice capacity, easy top fills, mesh coils and bottom adjustable airflow.
Features & Specifications
- Battery Dimensions: 24.7mmx 101.6mm
- Tank Dimensions: 24mm x 47.8mm
- Simple graffiti designs
- Porous wood pulp cotton formula
- Battery: 2300mAh
- Wattage Range: 5W-80W
- Voltage Range: 0.5-9V
- Resistance Range: 0.1ohm-3.0ohm
- Power Efficiency: 95%
- 510 Threaded Connection
- 5ml Juice Capacity
- 810 drip tip
- Easy top refills
In The Box
- Freemax Twister Battery 2300mah
- Fireluke 2 Tank
- X2 Mesh Coil Pre-installed
- X1 Mesh Coil Included
- 5ml Bubble Pyrex Glass
- Extra O-ring
- Micro USB charging cable
- Spare Parts
- This offer just got better as the MyBlu kit is now only $9!
- This AIO setup features visible airflow adjustments, an integrated 800mAh battery, type-C charging, auto-draw firing, button firing, 2mL capacity pods and 2 mesh coil options.
- The mod by itself features bypass mode, single 18650/20700/21700 battery compatibility, an LED indicator, exquisite workmanship, and a smart protection system. The kit with Siegfried RTA has a 7mL juice capacity, mesh coils, an anti-dry burn system, easy coil building in just 3 steps, and side-adjustable airflow control.
- With essentially the same design, the Stick R22 features a 2000mAh integrated battery, 4.5mL juice capacity, and 40 watts of maximum power while the N18 is built with a 1300mAh battery, 3mL juice capacity, and 30 watts of power. Both kits have an incredible appearance, adjustable airflow control, a power regulator, incredible hand feel, a 0.6ohm mesh coil, and a 1.4ohm regular coil.
- This portable setup features a 1600mAh battery, a 3mL tank, 60 watts of max power, a 0.15ohm coil, easy refills, and adjustable airflow control.
- The Go 80 features 80 watts of power and a 3000mAh integrated battery, while the Go 40 works with a maximum of 40 watts from a 1500mAh battery. Both feature a Type-C charging port, an LED battery indicator, airflow adjustments, a comfortable grip, a 5mL juice capacity, and SSS leak-resistant technology