Here are cheap deals to buy the Eleaf Istick Pico Plus Kit. This iStick kit features 75 watts of power, stable performance, a smart chipset, a USB-C charging port, single 18650 battery support, effortless battery access, sub-ohm coils with AST steel heating elements for fast heating & flavor, and a 4mL juice capacity.
Innovative AST Steel Coils & Smart Chipset For Flavor/Vapor
Each Eleaf iStick Pico Plus Kit produces incredible vapor and flavor in different ways. On the mod level, the smart chipset is built with a coil protection system that prevents dry hits so you may get the best possible flavor production. The tank also uses innovative AST-Steel heating elements that are said to heat fast, boost flavor, and enhance lifespan. You may rely on this new setup to produce reliable, flavorful puffs.
Each iStick Pico Plus Kit includes two sub-ohms coils best used with standard e-liquids. In the box, you will find both an EC-A 0.3ohm and 0.5ohm head.
75 Watts Of Power From Easily Accessed Single 18650 Battery
The Pico Plus works with a single 18650 battery conveniently accessed via a top screw cap adjacent to the atomizer. Additionally, recharging this battery via the new USB-C charging port is so fast because of the lightning-fast 2 amp capability.
Like its predecessors, the mod can produce 75 watts of maximum power. It should also be able to work in temperature control mode with a myriad of 0.5ohm or higher atomizers. At the time of this writing, very little else has been released regarding the capabilities of the Eleaf iStick Pico Plus. We will be adding additional information to this page whenever it becomes available.
Features & Specifications
- Measurements: 47mm x 25mm x 115mm
- Tiny 75-watt box mod
- Colors: silver, pearl white, grey, black, rose gold
- 0.91″ OLED display
- 510 threaded connection bezel
- 25mm compatibility
- Gold plated/ springloaded pin
- Utilizes a single 18650 battery
- Fast USB-C 2A charging system
- Output modes: TBA
- Power output range: 1W to 75W
- Temperature control output range: 100℃ to 315℃ or 200℉ to 600℉
- TC mode resistance range: 0.05Ω to 1.5Ω
- Power mode resistance range: 0.1Ω to 3.5Ω
- Safety protections (hardware & software)
- Reverse polarity protection
- 4mL tank capacity (2mL childproof tank for EU)
- Dual bottom adjustable airflow control
- Top-fill method
- EC-A 0.3ohm Coil
- EC-A 0.5ohm Coil