Geekvape Lucid Deals
The Lucid is available as a standalone box mod or in a kit with Lucid Tank. The mod features fast firing, a compact design, single 18650 battery support, a display screen, micro USB charging and firmware upgrades. The tank in the kit has a 4ml juice capacity, a top fill system, supermesh coils for outstanding vapor production.
Lucid Box Mod
With small dimensions of only 52.9mm x 75mm, the Lucid is the most compact single 18650 powered mod in the vape marketplace. The design incorporates a triangle like finish and is available in blue, orange, red and black.
On the control face, there is a 0.69 inch OLED display with a horizontally oriented menu in white font on a black background. The menu looks concise and the screen is easy to read. Vape indicators include a battery bar, current resistance, current temperature, current mode, current wattage and a puff counter.
The Lucid Mod incorporates the latest AS chipset which is said to result in almost instant firing speed. The device can operate in bypass mode, power mode, VPC mode, and three temperature control modes (nickel, titanium, stainless steel). Wattage tops out at 80 watts, minimum atomizer resistance is 0.05ohm in all modes and the max temperature setting comes in at 600 degrees Fahrenheit. And, the unit supports firmware upgrades.
Single 18650 Battery
At the top of the Lucid, there is a screw cap which, when removed, reveals the battery bay that holds a single 18650 cell. This battery can be charged while installed via a micro USB port that works with a 1.5 amp current for a fairly fast process.
Lumi Sub Ohm Tank
The full kit includes the Lumi tank which measures 34mm x 44.3mm. Its airflow control ring color matches the color of the Lucid Mod. This atomizer can store up to 4ml of e-liquid and is easily refilled via a top fill system. Airflow can be adjusted at the bottom and features a total of 6 small holes to customize your exact preference.
The materials used in this tank are stainless steel and the tank is made from medical grade polycarbonate for health.
The coil included with purchase is a 0.3ohm mesh KA1 coil that fires in the range of 30 to 45 watts, but is best used from 35 to 40 watts. This coil is said to produce massive vapor with intense flavor thanks to its supermesh heating element.
Lumi Kit Features & Specifications
- Mod size: 52.9mm x 75mm
- Tank size: 24mm x 44.3mm
- Smallest single 18650 mod in the marketplace
- Micro USB charging: 5V/1.5A
- 0.69 OLED display
- Advance AS chipset
- Instant firing
- Operating modes: TC(Ni200/Ti/SS/TCR)/VPC/Bypass
- Output 5-80W
- Temperature Range: 100℃-315℃/200℉-600℉
- Resistance Range 0.05Ω-3Ω
- Firmware upgrades
- Juice capacity: 4ml
- Top refill slots
- Tank materials: SS body | Medical grade polycarbonate reservoir
- Supermesh coil: 0.3ohm Mesh KA1 coil (30-45W, best 35-40W)
- Bottom adjustable airflow
- GeekVape Aegis Solo 100W Waterproof Mod $26.01
- Geekvape Aegis Legend Zeus Limited Edition 200W Waterproof TC Mod $34.31 (USA)
- Geekvape Loop RDA $4.45 (USA)
- Geekvape Aegis Boost: 1500mAh/3.7mL Waterproof Mesh Pod System $25.32
- Geekvape Aegis Legend Waterproof 200W Mod Mesh Kit $42.90 (China) | $45.50 (USA)
- Geekvape Zeus Sub Ohm Tank $19.90
- Geekvape Frenzy 3mL Pod Mesh Kit $7.20 (USA)
- Geekvape Aegis X 200W Waterproof Box Mod $31.95 (USA) | Kit $50.99 (China)