Here are cheap deals to buy the Geekvape Mero Kit at a low price. This AIO Kit features a 2100mAh integrated battery, MTL & DTL style vaping, 3 power output levels, 3mL e-juice capacity, USB-C charging, and a top-fill system.
The Mero AIO Kit Kit is the latest pod system by Geekvape and features an elementary appearance, yet it is stylish. For sale with either a silver, black, rainbow, and gunmetal finish, the device features a pen-style shape for easy transportation and ergonomics. Moreover, the Mero should stand the test of time as it is made from stainless steel which also adds to the comfortability of its grip. As a bonus, you may remove the tank at the top which connects via a 510 bezel and use the mod with your favorite atomizer, build, or tank.
Large Battery & Three Power Levels
Built with a massive 2100mAh integrated cell, Geekvape states on their website that you may use the Mero AIO for as long as 2 days without the necessity of recharging it. Moreover, charging the kit is very easy as there is a USB-C port that connects to any USB wall outlet or computer USB port with the included cable. Direct output from the battery unfortunately means that performance may degrade as the cell drains. And, for adaptivity, you may set the Mero to either 3.2, 3.5, or 3.8 volts, adjusted with the fire button which is surrounded by an LED so you easily ascertain the current output setting. If the light is white, it means that output is set to low, blue indicates a medium setting, while high power is indicated with a green light.
3mL Juice Capacity & Flavorful Vapor Production
At the top of the Geekvape Mero AIO sits the included pod with 3mL juice capacity and an easy refill system. For versatility, you may adjust airflow to the chamber by turning a ring with two air intake slots, located at the bottom of the atomizer. Likewise, the Geekvape B Series coils inside the Mero operate with a 0.4ohm resistance and have a wattage capability of 25 to 33 watts to be compatible with both nic salts and standard e-liquids. These heads are said to produce bigger vapor with smooth flavor and incredible throat hit. Best of all, the coils work with many upcoming devices by Geekvape saving you money over time.
In The Box
With the purchase of the Geekvape Mero AIO Kit, you will receive a 0.4ohm Geekvape B Series coil (25W to 33W, a promotion card, a warranty card, a USB-C charging cable, a coil tool, and a manual.
- This pod mod kit features the latest leakproof tech, new LP2 Mesh DL coils, an effortless airflow control slider, a 1650mAh integrated battery, 60 watts of power, fast refills, instant firing, and both regular & leather finish options.
- This disposable is for sale in 10 flavors and features a 450mAh integrated battery, 50mg nic salt vape juice, a puff-activated firing system, and 600 total puffs.
- This latest AIO setup by Smok features a 700mAh battery, variable wattage up to 25W, an OLED display, type-C charging and 3mL capacity pods.
- This kit features an internal 3000mAh cell, USB-C charging, 80 watts of output, variable wattage mode, a full-color TFT display, 4mL refillable cartridges, ultra boost mesh coils, and an RBA option.
- This pod system features 25 watts of maximum power, a variable wattage mode, a display screen, button firing, air-activated firing, a 1000mAh integrated cell, adjustable airflow control, 90-minute type-C charging, mesh coils, and a plethora of safety features.
- This pod system features an integrated 930mAh battery, 5.5mL pods, an Univ Pro 3 chipboard, an IP68 tri-proof design (waterproof, dustproof, shock resistance), 0.8ohm coils, and an ultra-portable design.