Here are cheap deals to buy the Geekvape Mero Kit at a low price. This AIO Kit features a 2100mAh integrated battery, MTL & DTL style vaping, 3 power output levels, 3mL e-juice capacity, USB-C charging, and a top-fill system.
The Mero AIO Kit Kit is the latest pod system by Geekvape and features an elementary appearance, yet it is stylish. For sale with either a silver, black, rainbow, and gunmetal finish, the device features a pen-style shape for easy transportation and ergonomics. Moreover, the Mero should stand the test of time as it is made from stainless steel which also adds to the comfortability of its grip. As a bonus, you may remove the tank at the top which connects via a 510 bezel and use the mod with your favorite atomizer, build, or tank.
Large Battery & Three Power Levels
Built with a massive 2100mAh integrated cell, Geekvape states on their website that you may use the Mero AIO for as long as 2 days without the necessity of recharging it. Moreover, charging the kit is very easy as there is a USB-C port that connects to any USB wall outlet or computer USB port with the included cable. Direct output from the battery unfortunately means that performance may degrade as the cell drains. And, for adaptivity, you may set the Mero to either 3.2, 3.5, or 3.8 volts, adjusted with the fire button which is surrounded by an LED so you easily ascertain the current output setting. If the light is white, it means that output is set to low, blue indicates a medium setting, while high power is indicated with a green light.
3mL Juice Capacity & Flavorful Vapor Production
At the top of the Geekvape Mero AIO sits the included pod with 3mL juice capacity and an easy refill system. For versatility, you may adjust airflow to the chamber by turning a ring with two air intake slots, located at the bottom of the atomizer. Likewise, the Geekvape B Series coils inside the Mero operate with a 0.4ohm resistance and have a wattage capability of 25 to 33 watts to be compatible with both nic salts and standard e-liquids. These heads are said to produce bigger vapor with smooth flavor and incredible throat hit. Best of all, the coils work with many upcoming devices by Geekvape saving you money over time.
In The Box
With the purchase of the Geekvape Mero AIO Kit, you will receive a 0.4ohm Geekvape B Series coil (25W to 33W, a promotion card, a warranty card, a USB-C charging cable, a coil tool, and a manual.
- This brand new pod mod kit features a 3000mAh internal rechargeable cell, 80 watts of maximum power, the latest IQ-XS chipset, fast firing, a color display, 5mL capacity cartridges, many design options, a USB port for charging, and a plethora of safety features.
- The Drag X Plus Mod features a leather grip, 100 watts of variable output, extreme portability, fast 2 amp charging, single 18650/21700 battery support, a smart mode for beginners, an RBA mode for veteran vapers, and a ton of safety features.
- This upgraded device is powered by a single 18650 battery or a 3000mAh integrated battery, 5mL capacity refillable pods versus 4.3mL, and has 80 watts of maximum power, instead of 40 watts. Additionally, the RPM80 features a full color display, variable wattage settings and new mesh coils for exquisite flavor and vapor.
- The RPM160 features a brand new chipset, 160 watts of power, fast firing, 5mL pods, a full-color display screen, several protections, easy refills, and an exquisite design.
- This mod-style pod kit features a luxurious metal finish, a massive 3400mAh internal battery, 100 watts of maximum power, power mode, smart vape mode, a full-color TFT display screen, Fast Type-C charging, a 1.14 inch TFT display screen, 4.5mL pods with easy refill method, and two different coils for either DL or restricted DL vaping.
- The RPM 2S features a single 18650 battery, MTL/DTL type vaping, mesh coils for flavorful/massive vapor, Type-C charging system, 7mL capacity cartridges, and a power mode that tops out at 80 watts.