Here are cheap deals to buy the Geekvape Mero Kit at a low price. This AIO Kit features a 2100mAh integrated battery, MTL & DTL style vaping, 3 power output levels, 3mL e-juice capacity, USB-C charging, and a top-fill system.
The Mero AIO Kit Kit is the latest pod system by Geekvape and features an elementary appearance, yet it is stylish. For sale with either a silver, black, rainbow, and gunmetal finish, the device features a pen-style shape for easy transportation and ergonomics. Moreover, the Mero should stand the test of time as it is made from stainless steel which also adds to the comfortability of its grip. As a bonus, you may remove the tank at the top which connects via a 510 bezel and use the mod with your favorite atomizer, build, or tank.
Large Battery & Three Power Levels
Built with a massive 2100mAh integrated cell, Geekvape states on their website that you may use the Mero AIO for as long as 2 days without the necessity of recharging it. Moreover, charging the kit is very easy as there is a USB-C port that connects to any USB wall outlet or computer USB port with the included cable. Direct output from the battery unfortunately means that performance may degrade as the cell drains. And, for adaptivity, you may set the Mero to either 3.2, 3.5, or 3.8 volts, adjusted with the fire button which is surrounded by an LED so you easily ascertain the current output setting. If the light is white, it means that output is set to low, blue indicates a medium setting, while high power is indicated with a green light.
3mL Juice Capacity & Flavorful Vapor Production
At the top of the Geekvape Mero AIO sits the included pod with 3mL juice capacity and an easy refill system. For versatility, you may adjust airflow to the chamber by turning a ring with two air intake slots, located at the bottom of the atomizer. Likewise, the Geekvape B Series coils inside the Mero operate with a 0.4ohm resistance and have a wattage capability of 25 to 33 watts to be compatible with both nic salts and standard e-liquids. These heads are said to produce bigger vapor with smooth flavor and incredible throat hit. Best of all, the coils work with many upcoming devices by Geekvape saving you money over time.
In The Box
With the purchase of the Geekvape Mero AIO Kit, you will receive a 0.4ohm Geekvape B Series coil (25W to 33W, a promotion card, a warranty card, a USB-C charging cable, a coil tool, and a manual.
- These kits feature 80 watts of power, a compact & ergonomic design, 5.5mL pods, effortless refills, a 0.96 inch full-color TFT screen, and meshed coils. The G-Priv Pro Pod works with a single 18650 battery and the other with an integrated 2500mAh battery.
- The Snowwolf Taze is the latest variable wattage pod system to hit the vape marketplace. This new kit features a portable size, a 1600mAh internal battery, lightning fast 4 amp/30 minute USB-C charging, auto mode, RBA mode, an IFV960 chipset, 40 watts of power, two modes, a display screen, three mesh coils, one RBA head, and a 4.5mL juice capacity with easy top refills.
- This kit features 3mL pods, a 1250mAh battery, 2 replaceable coil options, adjustable airflow, and nic salt/regular e-liquid compatibility.
- This kit features a 1500mAh battery, 60 watts of power, variable wattage mode, self-cleaning technology, adjustable airflow control, 4.5 mL pods, a 0.18ohm DTL coil and a 1.2 MTL coil.
- The Drag X Plus Mod features a leather grip, 100 watts of variable output, extreme portability, fast 2 amp charging, single 18650/21700 battery support, a smart mode for beginners, an RBA mode for veteran vapers, and a ton of safety features.
- The Drag S features a 4.5mL pods, easy refills, 2 included coils, 60 watts of output, a type-C USB port, charging, instant firing, a full-color screen with easy navigation, and a 2500mAh internal battery.