Here are cheap deals to buy the Geekvape Mero Kit at a low price. This AIO Kit features a 2100mAh integrated battery, MTL & DTL style vaping, 3 power output levels, 3mL e-juice capacity, USB-C charging, and a top-fill system.
The Mero AIO Kit Kit is the latest pod system by Geekvape and features an elementary appearance, yet it is stylish. For sale with either a silver, black, rainbow, and gunmetal finish, the device features a pen-style shape for easy transportation and ergonomics. Moreover, the Mero should stand the test of time as it is made from stainless steel which also adds to the comfortability of its grip. As a bonus, you may remove the tank at the top which connects via a 510 bezel and use the mod with your favorite atomizer, build, or tank.
Large Battery & Three Power Levels
Built with a massive 2100mAh integrated cell, Geekvape states on their website that you may use the Mero AIO for as long as 2 days without the necessity of recharging it. Moreover, charging the kit is very easy as there is a USB-C port that connects to any USB wall outlet or computer USB port with the included cable. Direct output from the battery unfortunately means that performance may degrade as the cell drains. And, for adaptivity, you may set the Mero to either 3.2, 3.5, or 3.8 volts, adjusted with the fire button which is surrounded by an LED so you easily ascertain the current output setting. If the light is white, it means that output is set to low, blue indicates a medium setting, while high power is indicated with a green light.
3mL Juice Capacity & Flavorful Vapor Production
At the top of the Geekvape Mero AIO sits the included pod with 3mL juice capacity and an easy refill system. For versatility, you may adjust airflow to the chamber by turning a ring with two air intake slots, located at the bottom of the atomizer. Likewise, the Geekvape B Series coils inside the Mero operate with a 0.4ohm resistance and have a wattage capability of 25 to 33 watts to be compatible with both nic salts and standard e-liquids. These heads are said to produce bigger vapor with smooth flavor and incredible throat hit. Best of all, the coils work with many upcoming devices by Geekvape saving you money over time.
In The Box
With the purchase of the Geekvape Mero AIO Kit, you will receive a 0.4ohm Geekvape B Series coil (25W to 33W, a promotion card, a warranty card, a USB-C charging cable, a coil tool, and a manual.
- This new mod kit is compatible with pods, RDTAs, RDAs, and sub-ohm tanks. It also features 100 watts of power, a temperature mode, variable wattage, a color TFT display with 4 theme options, fast response time, refillable pods, lightning-fast charging, 6mL juice capacity, adjustable airflow control, and a shock, dust, and waterproof design.
- This tube-style pod system features ultra-portability, 2mL capacity cartridges, a 1500mAh integrated battery, USB charging, 23 watts of power, adjustable airflow control, easy refills, 3 power levels, easy coil replacement, multiple protections and GT mesh coils for dense clouds.
- The Yihi SXMIni Mi Class features photochemically etched finishes, an OLED display, 1.8ml capacity cartridges with easy refill system, an advanced Yihi chipset, MTL style Delrin drip tip, a 400 mAh integrated battery, a charging system and 1.0ohm coils for nic salt or high nicotine juices.
- This kit features incredible portability, a 1.6mL juice capacity, draw-activated firing, consistent flavor, 1.2ohm coils, a 40 minute charge time, a USB-C charging port, and either rubber or smooth plastic finish with 4 color options.
- Designed for beginners, this affordable pod system kit features a 700mAh battery, 17 watts of output, a pen-style shape, a 2.5mL pod with an integrated 0.9ohm coil, MTL vaping, RDL vaping, and a charging port.
- This mod pod kit features a 3000mAh integrated battery, up to 40 watts of power, variable wattage mode, a lightweight design, an intelligent coil detection system, 4.5mL capacity pods, easy refills, mouth-to-lung coil options, and a restricted direct-to-lung coil.