Check out this fantastic deal on the Hugo Vapor Rader 211W Box Mod.
The Rader by Hugo Vapor is the company’s latest compact box mod. It features nylon material, easy battery access, dual 18650 cells, ramp vaping, a maximum output of 211 watts and is very light.
At first glance, this box mod looks very similar to the company’s 188W Boxer V2. The materials used are the same with a zinc alloy/stainless steel chassis that features a nylon finish for excellent feeling in the hand. But — with dimensions of 40mm x 41.6mm x 84mm — this mod is not quite as tall as its predecessor and it is also the lightest dual battery mod currently in the marketplace. You can the device in black, yellow, blue or red.
On the control face of the Rader, you will see an over-sized fire button, an OLED display, two adjustment buttons and a micro USB port that will top off the cells at a super fast 2 amps of current. Dual 18650 cells power the mod and are easily accessed by removing the back panel to reveal the battery bay.
As far as technical details, not much has yet been released about the Hugo Vapor Rader. But we do know that the chip board is the latest Duo Core GT211 resulting in a maximum output of 211 watts. The chip board also allows for preheat and power curve vaping and is bound to have several temperature control modes with a very low resistance capability.
Features & Specs
- Dimensions: 40mm x 41.6mm x 84mm
- Weight: 55g
- Constructed from zinc alloy/stainless steel
- Nylon finish for ergonomic feel
- Colors: red, blue, yellow, black
- Lightest mod in the marketplace
- Large fire button
- OLED display
- Powered by dual 18650 cells
- Easy battery access
- 8.5V /2A Micro USB fast charging
- Built with latest Duo Core GT211 chip board
- Power output range: 1W to 211W
- Temperature range: 200℉ to 600℉ or 100 ℃-300 ℃
- Resistance range: unknown
- 40A discharge
- Built-in safety features