Check out these cheap deals to buy the iJoy Captain 1500 at a low price. This kit features 40 watts of power, a 1500mAh built-in battery, portability, power mode, a USB port, dual adjustable airflow control, easy refills, mesh coils, an RBA coil, 5mL juice capacity, and innovative appearance with leather grip. It is for sale in blue, red, black, gunmetal, and green.
iJoy Captain 1500 Overview
Technically, the Captain 1500 kit utilizes an internal 1500mAh battery which permits up to 40 watts of output for endless vaping without a recharge. According to iJoy, it is the most technically adept kit for a tiny pod kit setup and you can change power output starting at only 1 watt. Several safety protections include overtime, overcharge, high temperature, output over-current, short circuit, low battery, and max power protections.
As for the design of this setup, it has a modern and elegant appearance that combines metallic-feeling plastic with a leather grip to maximize ergonomics. And, with a size that comes in at 27mm by 23mm by 99mm, the setup is tiny for utmost portability. On the control face, there is an exclusive full-color display screen with vertical menu that is convenient. Finally, the color options are gunmetal, green, black, red, and blue.
With purchase, there is a 5mL cartridge included that has an effortless side-fill system and is transparent so you may see if it is time for a refill. The two coils you will get to start vaping the iJoy Captain 1500 are a C150.3ohm mesh coil that is pre-installed and ideal for sub-ohm vaping. Or, utilize the C15D 0.7ohm coil that is a great head to use with nicotine salts, but perhaps not over 10mG strength. An iJoy RBA head is also set to be released, but that you must buy separately.
iJoy Captain 1500 Kit Package
In the box, you will find the Mod, a Pod, a C15 0.3ohm mesh coil (pre-installed), a C15D 0.7ohm coil, a USB cable, a manual, and a warranty card.
- The mod features a waterproof/shockproof/dustproof design, an exquisite appearance, a large fire key, a user-friendly UI, stable operation, 230 watts of power, variable wattage mode, temperature control mode, dual 18650 batteries, and ultra-fast 2 amp charging. The TFV18 has a 7.5mL capacity, effortless refills, a resin drip tip, and meshed coils for instant, flavorful vapor production.
- This kit features 80 watts of output, variable wattage mode, a 2000mAh internal cell, Type-C charging, 4.5mL cartridges, two mesh coils, a display screen, adjustable airflow control, and 12 available colors including 4 leather ones.
- The box mod features an HD touch screen with full-color menu, upgraded hardware & software, an IQ-G chipset, 230 watts of power, fast firing, a lock/unlock button, a myriad of design colors, dual 18650 batteries, fast 2 amp charging via a USB-C port, and multiple protections.
- The new starter kit features an extremely small design, exquisite finishes, a 0.96 inch color display, 40 watts of power, a 1400mAh built-in battery, 2 amp fast charging, 4.5mL refillable pods, easy refills, RPM coils for incredible vapor production, enlarge air intake for huge vapor output, and direct-to-lung style vaping.
- The Fortis features 80 or 100 watts of power, adjustable output, 18650/21700 battery compatibility, a 0.96" full-color display screen, instant firing, Type-C fast charging, many safety features, a 6.5mL capacity, mesh coils, easy refills, and massive adjustable airflow control.
- This setup features a waterproof/shockproof/dustproof design, adjustable power up to 80 watts, a 3000mAh integrated battery, Type-C charging, airflow control, RPM2 mesh coils, a 5.5mL juice capacity, a side-fill system, and RPM 2 mesh coils.