Check out these cheap deals to buy the Joyetech eGrip Mini Kit. This tiny pod system features a 420mAh internal battery, 13 watts of maximum output, constant power mode, 1.3mL juice capacity, a 0.5ohm coil, a 1.2ohm MTL coil, and a Type-C charging system.
The Joyetech eGrip Mini Kit features a portable design and an incredible 3D appearance, making it both eye-catching and compact. Powered by a 420mAh battery, the unit has the capability of producing 13 watts and you may recharge the cell via a convenient Type-C USB port. The eGrip Mini comes with 2 different pods, a 1.2ohm for nic salts and a 0.5ohm cartridge for a sub-ohm style vape. Each one of these eGrip Mini Pods installs on the side and the 1.3mL reservoir is easily refilled.
Features & Specifications
- Dimensions – 71mm by 39mm by 10mm
- Integrated 420mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Max. Wattage Output: 13W
- Constant Power Mode
- Draw-Activated Firing Mechanism
- Lanyard Attachment Point
- 1.3mL Cartridge Capacity
- Side Fill System – Silicone Stoppered
- Joyetech eGrip Mini Cartridge Series
- 1.2ohm NiCr MTL Cartridge
- 0.5ohm Mesh Cartridge
- Cartridge Magnetic Side Connection
- Type-C Port
- The Thelema Quest features 200 watts of power from dual 18650 batteries, tons of modes including temperature control, a full-color display, triple adjustment buttons for easy menu navigation, 3 memory slots, fast charging, a 5mL juice capacity, triple airflow slots, and an effortless side filling slot.
- This setup features dual 18650 batteries, a whopping 200 watts of power, 2 amp fast charging, massive 8mL refillable pods, a bottom airflow system, a 0.96 inch color screen, LED indicator lights, a plethora of safety features and is for sale in black, red, blue and gunmetal.
- The new pod system features an updated Evolv DNA chipset, a mesh coil option, five power settings, patent-pending temperature limiting technology, a new power regulation system, power boost functionality, coil resistance auto-detection, DNA GO coil compatibility, top adjustable airflow, and 15 color options including stabwood, resin, and carbon fiber finishes.
- The OXVA Vativ Super Mod Kit features an exquisite design, the ability to use pods or tanks, 100 watts of stable power, battery replacements in seconds, effortless coil swaps, four modes, percentage curve modes, a 4.5mL pod, a 5mL tank, 18650 battery support, and mesh coils.
- These kits feature 80 watts of power, 2-hour charging, 5mL pods, MTL, RDL, and DL style vaping, fast-firing response, adjustable airflow control, and LP2 meshed coils.
- This upgraded device is powered by a single 18650 battery or a 3000mAh integrated battery, 5mL capacity refillable pods versus 4.3mL, and has 80 watts of maximum power, instead of 40 watts. Additionally, the RPM80 features a full color display, variable wattage settings and new mesh coils for exquisite flavor and vapor.