Here are cheap deals to buy the Lost Vape BTB, available as a Box Mod or Kit with UBX Tank. The mod features 100 watts of power, a full-color display screen, single 18650 battery support and a full temperature control suite. The Ultra Boost X Tank in the kit has a leakproof design, 2 drip tip options, 4mL juice capacity, and 6 different coil options including an RBA deck. The B2B is also known as the Back To Basics Kit and is for sale in several camo and vintage colors.
Lost Vape BTB Box Mod Overview
Constructed with Zinc Alloy, the BTB mod has an exquisite design that is durable and handy. And, the sleek device is comfortable in the hand and has 2 different options as far as finish: camo or vintage. The camo color options are red, blue, green, or black. Meanwhile, the vintage series comes in stainless steel vintage classic, black vintage camo, and matt black vintage stars.
Powered by one 18650 cell and built with a Quest chipset, the BTB Mod fires almost instantaneously with up to 100 watts of power and is capable of voltage mode, power mode and three temperature control modes. For ease of use, the Lost Vape BTB integrates a latest 5V type-C USB port to recharge the cell which is not included with purchase. When plugged in, the mod’s screen will become animated until fully charged.
On the control face of the Lost Vape BTB box mod, you will find a 0.96 inch TFT display screen with vape data that includes atomizer resistance, current mode, current battery level, number of puffs, and puff time. The color theme can be changed to the color of your liking within 2 seconds and the options are green, blue, red, yellow, purple or black.
Lost Vape BTB Kit Overview
If you buy the Lost Vape BTB starter kit, you will receive the Ultra Boost X Tank, also referred to as the UBX Tank. It has 7 different color options and the finish you receive will be the one that matches the BTB Mod.
The UBX Tank in the Lost Vape BTB Kit has a leakproof design and an effortless top-fill system to add e-liquid to the 4mL tank. Two drip tips are included, one for direct-to-lung vaping and also a 510 MTL tip. And, at the bottom of the atomizer inside the BTB Kit, you will find an AFC ring which can be set from fully open to fully closed.
There are 6 different coil options for the BTB Kit, including an RBA deck, but you will find only two in the package. Pre-installed is the Ultra Boost M3 coil 0.15ohm with a 40 to 70 watt rating. Or, if you prefer a MTL vape, use the included Boost MTL coil that operates at 1ohm resistance and has an 8 to 15 watt range.
Lost Vape BTB Features & Specifications
- This new pod system features high-end glass on both sides, an exquisite texture, a 1200mAh integrated battery, fast charging, a light & practical design, 40 watts of adjustable power, a full color 0.96 inch display screen, mesh coils and extended coil life.
- This kit features a 1500mAh battery, 60 watts of power, variable wattage mode, self-cleaning technology, adjustable airflow control, 4.5 mL pods, a 0.18ohm DTL coil and a 1.2 MTL coil.
- The Novo X features an 800mAh integrated battery, 25 watts of adjustable power, 2mL mouth-to-lung pods, satisfying throat hit, small design, and a small display screen.
- The Drag 3 features leather material, exquisite finish options, 177 watts of power, a full-color display screen, dual 18650 batteries, high burst super mode, USB charging, a TPP pod tank with patented coils, 5.5mL juice capacity, easy refills, 2 mesh coils, and unique airflow.
- The mod features 100 watts of power, waterproof/shockproof/dustproof design, 21700/18650 battery support, and several modes including variable wattage, curve modes, bypass, variable wattage, and TCR.
- It features the intelligent AS-100 chipset, a single 18650 battery, 100 watts of maximum power, a myriad of modes including power mode, temperate control mode, curve mode, and bypass mode. It is also waterproof, dustproof and shockproof.