Here are cheap deals to buy the Lost Vape BTB, available as a Box Mod or Kit with UBX Tank. The mod features 100 watts of power, a full-color display screen, single 18650 battery support and a full temperature control suite. The Ultra Boost X Tank in the kit has a leakproof design, 2 drip tip options, 4mL juice capacity, and 6 different coil options including an RBA deck. The B2B is also known as the Back To Basics Kit and is for sale in several camo and vintage colors.
Lost Vape BTB Box Mod
Constructed with Zinc Alloy, the BTB mod has an exquisite design that is durable and handy. And, the sleek device is comfortable in the hand and has 2 different options as far as finish: camo or vintage. The camo color options are red, blue, green, or black. Meanwhile, the vintage series comes in stainless steel vintage classic, black vintage camo, and matt black vintage stars.
Powered by one 18650 cell and built with a Quest chipset, the BTB Mod fires almost instantaneously with up to 100 watts of power and is capable of voltage mode, power mode and three temperature control modes. For ease of use, the Lost Vape BTB integrates a latest 5V type-C USB port to recharge the cell which is not included with purchase. When plugged in, the mod’s screen will become animated until fully charged.
On the control face of the Lost Vape BTB box mod, you will find a 0.96 inch TFT display screen with vape data that includes atomizer resistance, current mode, current battery level, number of puffs, and puff time. The color theme can be changed to the color of your liking within 2 seconds and the options are green, blue, red, yellow, purple or black.
Lost Vape BTB Kit
If you buy the Lost Vape BTB starter kit, you will receive the Ultra Boost X Tank, also referred to as the UBX Tank. It has 7 different color options and the finish you receive will be the one that matches the BTB Mod.
The UBX Tank in the Lost Vape BTB Kit has a leakproof design and an effortless top-fill system to add e-liquid to the 4mL tank. Two drip tips are included, one for direct-to-lung vaping and also a 510 MTL tip. And, at the bottom of the atomizer inside the BTB Kit, you will find an AFC ring which can be set from fully open to fully closed.
There are 6 different coil options for the BTB Kit, including an RBA deck, but you will find only two in the package. Pre-installed is the Ultra Boost M3 coil 0.15ohm with a 40 to 70 watt rating. Or, if you prefer a MTL vape, use the included Boost MTL coil that operates at 1ohm resistance and has an 8 to 15 watt range.
Lost Vape BTB Features & Specifications
- This setup features dual 18650 batteries, a whopping 200 watts of power, 2 amp fast charging, massive 8mL refillable pods, a bottom airflow system, a 0.96 inch color screen, LED indicator lights, a plethora of safety features and is for sale in black, red, blue and gunmetal.
- This kit features upgraded shockproof, dustproof & waterproof design, 45 watts of power, an integrated 1400mAh battery, a 0.96-inch full-color screen, a Type-C charging port, top airflow control, a 4ml juice capacity, a top-mounted refill port, and Geekvape B series coils for flavorful vapor and a strong throat hit.
- The full kit features flavor-boosting mesh coils, 40 watts of power, 2000mAh battery, Type-C USB charging, a display screen, a scratch-free cover, and adjustable power.
- The mod features a 3000mAh battery, USB-C charging, adjustable airflow control, 40 watts of output, variable wattage mode, a color screen, coil+ mode to improve flavor, and portability. Meanwhile, the included pod works with the latest Sceptre+ coils, is compatible with standard Sceptre coils, can hold 3.1mL of vape juice, and is easy to refill.
- The Vaporesso Target PM80 is the latest variable wattage pod system in the marketplace and looks to be very similar to the RPM40 and RPM80 by Smok. The Target PM80 features a small design, an integrated 2000mAh battery, variable wattage operation in the range of 5 to 80 watts, a 0.96 inch display, 2 amp fast charging, mesh coils and exquisite finishes.
- This vape kit is the first pod system in the Pico series of devices by Eleaf and features 40 watts of power, compact design, single 18650 battery compatibility, and USB USB-C charging.