Here are cheap deals to buy the Lost Vape BTB, available as a Box Mod or Kit with UBX Tank. The mod features 100 watts of power, a full-color display screen, single 18650 battery support and a full temperature control suite. The Ultra Boost X Tank in the kit has a leakproof design, 2 drip tip options, 4mL juice capacity, and 6 different coil options including an RBA deck. The B2B is also known as the Back To Basics Kit and is for sale in several camo and vintage colors.
Lost Vape BTB Box Mod
Constructed with Zinc Alloy, the BTB mod has an exquisite design that is durable and handy. And, the sleek device is comfortable in the hand and has 2 different options as far as finish: camo or vintage. The camo color options are red, blue, green, or black. Meanwhile, the vintage series comes in stainless steel vintage classic, black vintage camo, and matt black vintage stars.
Powered by one 18650 cell and built with a Quest chipset, the BTB Mod fires almost instantaneously with up to 100 watts of power and is capable of voltage mode, power mode and three temperature control modes. For ease of use, the Lost Vape BTB integrates a latest 5V type-C USB port to recharge the cell which is not included with purchase. When plugged in, the mod’s screen will become animated until fully charged.
On the control face of the Lost Vape BTB box mod, you will find a 0.96 inch TFT display screen with vape data that includes atomizer resistance, current mode, current battery level, number of puffs, and puff time. The color theme can be changed to the color of your liking within 2 seconds and the options are green, blue, red, yellow, purple or black.
Lost Vape BTB Kit
If you buy the Lost Vape BTB starter kit, you will receive the Ultra Boost X Tank, also referred to as the UBX Tank. It has 7 different color options and the finish you receive will be the one that matches the BTB Mod.
The UBX Tank in the Lost Vape BTB Kit has a leakproof design and an effortless top-fill system to add e-liquid to the 4mL tank. Two drip tips are included, one for direct-to-lung vaping and also a 510 MTL tip. And, at the bottom of the atomizer inside the BTB Kit, you will find an AFC ring which can be set from fully open to fully closed.
There are 6 different coil options for the BTB Kit, including an RBA deck, but you will find only two in the package. Pre-installed is the Ultra Boost M3 coil 0.15ohm with a 40 to 70 watt rating. Or, if you prefer a MTL vape, use the included Boost MTL coil that operates at 1ohm resistance and has an 8 to 15 watt range.
Lost Vape BTB Features & Specifications
- The box mod features a massive 3000mAh internal cell, portability, 80 watts of output, 2 am fast charging, variable wattage operation, and a display screen. The kit includes the Melo C tank with 5mL juice capacity, an easy sliding filling system, precise airflow control, and EC2 sub-ohm coils.
- The Cuboid Pro box mod features a large 2.4 inch TFT responsive color screen, changeable wallpaper, customizable screen saver, pedometer, 200 watts of power, temperature modes, TCR, preheat modes, fast charging and can be used as a power bank.
- The Go 80 features 80 watts of power and a 3000mAh integrated battery, while the Go 40 works with a maximum of 40 watts from a 1500mAh battery. Both feature a Type-C charging port, an LED battery indicator, airflow adjustments, a comfortable grip, a 5mL juice capacity, and SSS leak-resistant technology
- The Espion Solo Kit by Joyetech has dimensions of 25.5mm x 39.5mm x 132.5mm to be quite portable. The mod comes in black, gun metal, pink and dazzling colors with a matching ProCore Air Tank.
- The Batpack Starter Kit features AA battery compatibility for convenience, new eco technology to work well at low wattage, a pocket sized design and restricted airflow to work perfectly with higher nicotine juices.
- The mod features a 200W Quest 2.0 chipset, variable wattage mode, temperature control settings, a color screen, two 18650 batteries (not included), a fire button that rotates to make adjustments, and a Type-C port to recharge the cells.