Here are cheap deals to buy the Lost Vape Centaurus DNA 250C which is for sale as a standalone box mod. This device features 200 watts of power, a DNA 250C chipset, a 0.96 inch TFT color screen, a plethora of modes including TCR, dual 18650 batteries, USB charging, a replay function and a USB on-the-go adaptor for use as a power bank. This mod can and can be purchased in a multitude of colors.
** Please note that Abalone & Stabwood versions of this mod may be more expensive **
Lost Vape Centaurus Box Mod Design
With the Centaurus Mod, Lost Vape has brought out yet another DNA 250C device with an exquisite design, very similar to the company’s Paranormal DNA 250C. The Lost Vape Centaurus has two versions, one with carbon fiber panels and one with premium stabwood. The standard edition mods are available with gunmetal/pear fish-tactile, black/ostrich-chopped and black/ostrich tactitle finishes, while the limited series comes in gunmetal/pear fish and black/crocodile. Only a total of 7777 pieces of the limited edition stabwood mods are available. Each device is quite portable with measurements of 91mm by 77mm by 26mm.
Lost Vape Centaurus Mod Technical Details
Built with a color Evolv DNA 250C, this mod takes accuracy and stable operation to a new level. And, it has a whopping 200 watts of power, fast charging and accurate temperature control in the range of 200 to 600 degrees, and down to 0.08ohm resistance. As previously mentioned, you may customize settings via Escribe and save them in memory slots or upload themes and change display screen layouts. Other unique technical facets of the Lost Vape Centaurus DNA 250C is its replay function which permits ideal flavor production from your RDA and you may also set an increase in initial power level via a unique boost system.
Power to the atomizer comes from two 18650 batteries that are stored at the bottom of the Centaurus behind an easy-access panel that flips open. A micro USB port on the side operates lightning fast and, with the included on-the-go adaptor, the interface can also be used as a power bank to charge other USB devices such as your tablet or phone.
Lost Vape Centaurus DNA 250C Box Mod Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: 91.5mm x 55.0mm x 26mm
- Carbon fiber versions
- Gunmetal/pear fish-tactile
- Limited edition stabwood versions
- Gunmetal/pear fish
- Only 7777 pieces produced
- 0.96″ TFT screen
- Full color menu
- Customizable via Escribe
- Upload themes & backgrounds
- Oversized fire button
- DNA250C chipset
- Modes: VW, TC (Ni80, Ni90, Ti, SS316, TCR), Custom curve
- Uses two 18650 batteries
- Bottom battery panel
- Gold plated contacts for conductivity
- Fast 2A charging system
- May be utilized as power bank for other USB devices
- Power range: 1W to 200W
- Temperature Range: 90℃ to 315℃ | 200℉ to 600℉
- Works with all standard atomizer heating elements
- Compatible with hybrid builds for experts
- Boost mode
- Power mode atomizer resistance: 0.1Ω to 2.0Ω
- Temperature modes/TCR resistance: 0.08Ω to 1.0Ω
- Firmware upgrades
- Power lock mode
- Power presets
- Stealth mode
- Resistance lock
- Lock mode
- Safety protections
- Short circuit
- Cell balancing
- Reverse battery
- Low voltage
- Low resistance
- Atomizer short
In The Box
In addition to the Centaurus DNA 250C Mod, you will also receive a micro USB cable, a USB on the go adaptor and a manual.
- This device features 200W of output, a DNA 250C chipboard, a full-color display, lots of modes, dual 18650 batteries support, micro USB charging, replay functionality, and classic design.
- The new pod system features an updated Evolv DNA chipset, a mesh coil option, five power settings, patent-pending temperature limiting technology, a new power regulation system, power boost functionality, coil resistance auto-detection, DNA GO coil compatibility, top adjustable airflow, and 15 color options including stabwood, resin, and carbon fiber finishes.
- The Dovpo Odin Mini is built with Evolv's DNA 75C chipset and features an amazing and unique appearance, a single 21700 battery configuration, accurate, stable and efficient operation, 75 watts of power, a color display screen, and many safety features.
- The Dovpo Odin features a visually stunning design, a fantastic dual battery configuration, temperature friendly operation, 200 watts of power, a 0.96 inch OLED color display screen, a myriad of safety features and a DNA250C chipset for versatility.
- The AvatarGO features 1.1mL pods, easy refills, 0.5ohm coils, 30 watts of power, an integrated 350mAh battery and a DNA Go chipset which allows customization via eScribe.
- This mod features an Evolv DNA75C chipset, 75 watts of power, versatile temperature control, single 18650 battery support, USB charging, a 0.96 inch full color TFT display screen, a replay feature, and a myriad of safety features.