Here’s a cheap deal for the RUI Pod Starter Kit 350mAh. It features an anti-leak design, built-in 350mAh battery, USB type-c port, disposable 2mL cartridge (350 – 400 puffs), an easy “plug and play” magnetic connection, ceramic heating coils for flavor, and a variety of colors to choose from.
The RUI is available in glacier silver, classic black, flaming red, deep blue and deep space gray. The design is portable and easily fits into your pocket or purse.
Portable Vape Kit
The measurements of the battery come in at 11mm x 20mm x 85.6mm while each refillable 2mL pod has a measurement of 20mm x 45.1mm and contains 50mg (5%) nicotine strength. The design is also leakproof and ergonomic.
Powerful Battery For Long Vaping Times
The battery connects to the pod via a magnetic connection. The cell has a 350mAh capacity to reduce the number of necessary recharges and to permit all day vaping in combination with the decent 2mL cartridges. The cell is recharged via a bottom type-C micro USB port, making the process easier than ever.
As previously mentioned, this setup is quite portable. The device is also streamlined and slim for easy transportation.
The kit consists of the battery rod and cartridge. The battery was designed to produce constant power to ensure the same taste over time.
Features & Specifications
- Measurements: 20mm x 11mm x 41.5mm
- Battery Size: 85.6mm x 20mm x 11mm
- Built-In 350mAh Battery
- USB Type-C Port
- Disposable 2mL Cartridge (350 – 400 Puffs)
- “Plug And Play” Magnetic Connection
- Air Switch Button
- Ceramic Heating Coil
- Anti-Leak Design
- Colors: Black / Grey / Silver / Red / Blue
- This AIO setup features visible airflow adjustments, an integrated 800mAh battery, type-C charging, auto-draw firing, button firing, 2mL capacity pods and 2 mesh coil options.
- This kit features an exquisite holographic IML panel, a 1800mAh integrated battery, 40 watts of power, an axon 2.0 chipset, 2 amp fast charging system, accurate airflow adjustment, 4mL pods, easy top fills, and GTX coils.
- The new pod system features an updated Evolv DNA chipset, a mesh coil option, five power settings, patent-pending temperature limiting technology, a new power regulation system, power boost functionality, coil resistance auto-detection, DNA GO coil compatibility, top adjustable airflow, and 15 color options including stabwood, resin, and carbon fiber finishes.
- This new mod kit is compatible with pods, RDTAs, RDAs, and sub-ohm tanks. It also features 100 watts of power, a temperature mode, variable wattage, a color TFT display with 4 theme options, fast response time, refillable pods, lightning-fast charging, 6mL juice capacity, adjustable airflow control, and a shock, dust, and waterproof design.
- The Aegis Hero pod kit features top airflow, a buck-boost system, 45 watts of power, a 1200mAh integrated battery, zero leakage, B-series coils, and 4mL refillable pods. At the time of this deal is posted, we are uncertain if this kit is for sale in the United States due to FDA regulations.
- This pod system features 25 watts of maximum power, a variable wattage mode, a display screen, button firing, air-activated firing, a 1000mAh integrated cell, adjustable airflow control, 90-minute type-C charging, mesh coils, and a plethora of safety features.
- The new Drag Max Mod features dual 18650 battery support, a 2amp lightning-fast charging system, 177 watts of output, incredible flavor production, brand new GENE.FAN 2.0 chipset, a smart mode for beginners, an RBA mode for vape veterans, and a full-color display screen. The Drag Max Kit includes a Pnp Pod and features 2 sub ohm coils, easy refills, and a 4.5mL juice capacity.
- This kit features a fingerprint unlocking, a single 18650 battery, USB Type-C charging, 80 watts of variable output, a display screen, 3mL pods, and replaceable mesh coils.