Check out this fantastic deal on the Smok G80 Mod Kit that comes with the G80 Mod and a Spirals Tank.
The G80 kit is Smoktech’s latest portable bundle that comes with an 80W box mod and a Spirals Tank. The mod features a newly design OLED and temperature control technology, while the Spirals Tank is built with small airflow slots and precise wicking to produce complex flavors.
The Smok G80 box mod is small due to measurements of just 76mm x 39mm x 98mm. Therefore, it is extremely portable and will conveniently fit into your pocket or purse for use while on-the-go. The unit has four colors options: gold/black, black/red, black/green and all silver.
A square OLED with curved corners can be found on the top-side of the device and is quite large for a mini mod. It is built with an intuitive menu that displays vape date clearly and in an organized 3-line vertical orientation. Included, you will see stat indicators for current power/temperature, battery level, mode, puffs, resistance and voltage.
The G80 mod utilizes a unique battery access mechanism. The entire top section conveniently slides out to reveal the single 18650 battery that powers the mod. If you wish to charge the cell while it is in the mod, you may do so via the micro USB port at the bottom.
Power output of the mini mod tops out at 80 watts, so this kit is meant for low to mid-wattage vaping. The device also has temperature control modes that work well with any coil type in the range of 200 to 600 Fahrenheit with coils that have a resistance of 0.06ohm or above. In variable wattage mode, the unit’s minimum resistance comes in at 0.10ohm. Other features of the G80 box mod include a puff monitoring system, intelligent atomizer detection, 12 second puff cutoff, short circuit protection and a warning in case the battery gets low.
What makes the Smok G80 Kit look good is that the included Smok Spirals tank matches the colors of the box mod. This atomizer has a tank reservoir that can hold up to 2ml of e-liquid and is refilled by unscrewing the top cap and adding juice thru large fill holes. An included Delrin drip tip allows for maximization of airflow from 4 smaller air intakes that are adjustable at the bottom of the Spirals. The level of air can be freely changed, from a wide open setting for direct-to-lung vaping to a smaller size for mouth-to-lung vaping.
A low and mid-wattage coil are both included with the Spirals Tank. The pre-installed head features a 0.6ohm resistance and fires at a low 18 to 35 watts for maximum vapor. The second included coil is the 0.3ohm mid-wattage head that features more airflow, is best at 35 watts but has a range of 20 to 45 watts. Each coil is made with high quality Japanese cotton and precisely wicking holes for rich clouds with plenty of flavor.
- Measurements: 75.5mm x 38.5mm x 97.6mm
- Weight: 97.6g
- Portable mini mod
- Colors: silver, black/green, black/red, gold/black
- Square OLED display with three line menu
- 510 threaded spring-loaded connection
- Use a single 18650 battery
- Convenient pull/push style battery access
- Micro USB charging
- Micro USB firmware upgrades
- Power output range: 6W to 80W
- Standby current: less than 500uA
- Temperature range: 100°C to 300°C or 200°F to 600°F
- TC compatibility: SS/Ni200/Ti
- Power mode resistance range: 0.1Ω to 3.0Ω
- TC mode resistance range: 0.06Ω to 3.0Ω
- Short circuit protection
- Atomizer recognition
- Overheat protection
- Puff monitoring
- 12 second over-puff protection (12s)
- Low battery warning
- Measurements: 22mm x 38mm
- Constructed of stainnless steel with Pyrex
- Weight: 42g
- Colors: black/green, silver/black, gold/black, black/red
- 2ml e-juice capacity
- Top fill system
- Low to mid-wattage vaping
- 510 threaded connection pin
- Quad small bottom adjustable massive airflow slots
- Freely adjustable
- Large air chamber in smaller device
- Pre-installed coil: 0.6Ω dual core / 18W to 35W / Best at 28W
- Included coil: 0.3Ω dual core / 20W to 45W / Best at 35W
- Coils made with Japanese cotton
- Precise wicking holes
- Removable Delrin drip tip