Update: The Smok Mag V8 Has Been Discontinued – Check Newer Smok Mods & Kits Or All Mod/Kit Deals
Here are cheap deals for the Smok Mag V8. It consists of the Mag V8 coupled with the TFV8 Baby V2 Tank. The mod features a compact/ergonomic design similar to the Mag Grip, gun magazine style battery loading, 21700/20700/18650 battery support, 70 watts of power, a full temperature control suite, a top located OLED display and a trigger like fire button. The TFV8 BAby V2 features a 5mL juice reservoir, a top fill method, a lock, 2 coil options including a mesh coil and three adjustable air inlets.
The Smok Mag V8 Mod in the kit continues the comfortable grip style shape and portable design of the preceding mag mods. The device measures 91.3mm x 59.5mm x 38.7mm and is made from stainnless steel. Color options are not available yet.
At the top, you will see a 510 threaded connection and an adjacent OLED display that is easily read, even while taking a puff.
Powering the Mag V8 is a single 21700 battery for long vaping times. And, the device is also compatible with a less portable 20700 or 18650 cell. The battery is loaded via a bottom loaded tray which is similar to inserting a magazine into a gun. Recharges can be done via an easily accessed micro USB port. Firmware upgrades also take place via this interface.
Output tops out at 70 watts in variable wattage mode and you may set the device to 600 degrees Fahrenheit. Atomizer minimum resistance comes in at 0.05ohm.
With measurements of 30mm x 54mm, this TFV8 Baby V2 has a bulb shaped juice reservoir that can store 5ml of e-juice. Refills of the atomizer is performed by engaging a lock button on the top cap which rotates to access an e-liquid slot. The gasket on the fill port is located on the bottom to ensure that refills are leak proof.
An upgraded airflow system at the bottom is built with a total of three air inlets. The dimensions of the air slots make it wider for massive vapor production. Airflow works in combination with a 16mm Delrin drip tip to resist heat and improve flavor and vapor.
The Smok TFV8 Baby V2 has unique coil heads that are built with medical grade cotton for health. One of these is built with a mesh heating element for intense vapor. It works from 90 to 140 watts, but is recommended at 110 to 130 watts. Also in the package is a 0.2ohm Baby V2 A2 dual coil. It is said to produce huge vapor and works in the range of 50 to 80 watts.
Smok Mag V8 Kit Features & Specifications
- Mod Dimensions: 91.3mm x 59.5mm x 38.7mm
- Tank Measurements: 30mm x 54mm
- Color options: unknown
- Power Range: 1W-70W
- Output Voltage: 3.4V-4.2V
- Micro USB Charging Voltage: 5V
- Temperature Range: 200 F–600 F /100C–315C
- Resistance Range: 0.1Q-2.5Q (VW)/ 0.05Q-2Q (TC)
- 5ml capacity
- Swiveling top cap exposes juice port
- Patented lock
- Gasket at bottom for appearance and leak prevention
- Three wide air slots – fully adjustable
- 510 threaded tank connection
- 16mm wide bore cobra drip tip
- New coil system
- Pre-installed: 0.17ohm Baby V2 A1
- Included: 0.2ohm Baby V2 A2
- This pod system features 25 watts of maximum power, a variable wattage mode, a display screen, button firing, air-activated firing, a 1000mAh integrated cell, adjustable airflow control, 90-minute type-C charging, mesh coils, and a plethora of safety features.
- The Smok Treebox Plus is the upgraded version of the Treebox mod. It features a massive 220W of output and a natural Brazil rosewood shell with either a black or silver top/bottom.
- he TFV9 features a 6.5mL juice capacity, leak-free refills, dual airflow control, and V9 sub-ohm mesh coils.
- The Smok Nord GT features a 2500mAh battery, a recharge system, leather or standard finishes, stepless airflow control, a display screen, variable wattage mode, a 5mL pod, easy refills, and RPM 3 coil compatibility
- Designed for beginners, this affordable pod system kit features a 700mAh battery, 17 watts of output, a pen-style shape, a 2.5mL pod with an integrated 0.9ohm coil, MTL vaping, RDL vaping, and a charging port.
- The Novo 3 features portability, an 800mAh integrated battery, 2mL pods, 25 watts of power, a 1 amp micro USB charging port, mesh coils for flavorful vapor, 2mL capacity pods, and a myriad of safety features.
- The Morph 3 Mod features two 18650 cells, 230 watts of max output, lightning-fast firing, a full-color screen, Type-C fast charging, a power setting, a temperature control setting, and several safety features.
- This kit features 80 watts of output, variable wattage mode, a 2000mAh internal cell, Type-C charging, 4.5mL cartridges, two mesh coils, a display screen, adjustable airflow control, and 12 available colors including 4 leather ones.