The X-Priv is the latest in the long line of Priv mods by Smok. This new device features a beautiful design, a massive 2 inch HD display, a brand new interface, an ergonomic fire button, 225 watts of output and a myriad of temperature control modes. The mod or kit is available in auto pink, black & red, prism rainbow, prism gunmetal, prism chrome, prism blue and prism gold.
Measuring 46.5mm x 30.4mm x 88mm, this mod is compact and portable. The design looks very high quality with glassy materials on the front and snake skin patterns on the back in a rounded form factor. The texture is soft and smooth to surely feel comfortable in the hand.
Massive 2 Inch Color Display
The centerpiece of this new box mod is the 2 inch high definition screen that spans the entire front of the device. This allows for easy access to vape data as well as effortless menu navigation. The interface on the screen has also been updated to be more modern and includes vape statistics such as current power, temperature, resistance, voltage, puff counter, puff time and more. To easily change settings, there are several easily accessed sub-menus for power mode, temperature mode, memory mode and puff settings. The color theme of the menu can also be set to teal, pink, gold, red, white or green to match the mod’s color or whichever look your prefer. On the top you will find a standard 510 threaded connector. The lateral fire button is on the side and is integrated into the design for a stealth appearance while the adjustment buttons can be found on the lower right hand corner, below the screen.
On the technical level, the Smok X-Priv Box Mod looks to have the same capability as its predecessors. It is powered by dual 18650 batteries that can be topped off via the micro USB port. This device can operate in variable wattage (power) mode, three temperature modes (titanium, nickel, stainless steel) and memory mode which looks to include TCR for entering resistance values. In temperature mode, the mod is capable of 225 watts of power with atomizers down to 0.10ohm and during variable temperature operations, the highest output is 600 degrees Fahrenheit with a resistance no lower than 0.05ohm.
To prevent the X-Priv from risky operation, multiple types of safeguards have been built into the hardware and software. These include intelligent atomizer recognition, puff monitoring, 12 seconds cutoff, short circuit protection, overheat protection and overcharge protection. This mod also supports firmware upgrades via the micro USB port in case Smoktech releases a new operating system.
X-Priv Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: 46.5mm x 30.4mm x 88mm
- Weight: 172g
- Modern premium design
- Glass materials for smooth feel in the hand
- Colors: Prism gold, prism blue, prism chrome, prism gun metal, prism rainbow, black/red, auto pink
- Springloaded/gold-plated 510 threaded connection
- Large firing switch
- Spans one entire side of the mod
- Massive 2.0″ high definition screen
- New modern interface
- Change color theme to green, white, red, gold, pink, blue
- Main menu
- Puffs menu
- Variable wattage menu
- Temperature control menu
- Memory mode menu
- Technical specs
- Utilizes dual 18650 batteries
- Micro USB charging system
- Operating modes: VW/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-Ni200/Memory mode (including TCR)
- Set preheat to soft, normal, hard, max in VW mode
- Set TC mode preheat power
- Power mode output range: 1W to 225W
- Output voltage range: 0.5V to 9V
- Temperature control range: 100℃ to 315℃ or 200℉ to 600℉
- Resistance range (VW): 0.1Ω to 2.5Ω
- Resistance (TC/TCR): 0.05Ω to 2.0Ω
- Firmware upgrades via the micro USB port
- Safety protections:
- Puff monitoring
- Intelligent atomizer recognition
- Overpuff protection
- Short circuit protection
- Overheat protection
- Over discharge protection
- Utilizes dual 18650 batteries
- 1 x Smok X-Priv Mod
- Micro USB cable
Related Smok Deals
- The Species features 230 watts of power, a 1.45 inch high definition touch screen, a screen lock button, a brand new user interface, dual 18650 battery compatibility, fast 1.8 amp charging and an effortless bottom battery door, a 5ml tank capacity, a mesh coil with large heating surfaces for excellent vapor with flavor, a 16mm wide bore delrin drip tip and triple bottom adjustable airflow slots.
- This kit features 80 watts of output, variable wattage mode, a 2000mAh internal cell, Type-C charging, 4.5mL cartridges, two mesh coils, a display screen, adjustable airflow control, and 12 available colors including 4 leather ones.
- The Smok X Cube Mini 75W is the follow-up to the popular X Cube II. It combines all of the characteristics of the powerful X Cube II but with a 75 Watt output and in a more compact & portable box.
- This setup features dual 18650 batteries, fast firing, 230 watts of power, Type-C USB charging, a full-color display screen, 6.5mL juice capacity, a sliding top-fill system, mesh sub-ohm coils, and dual slotted adjustable airflow.
- This mod-style vape system looks to be identical to the 80 watt Thallo Kit, but the new device uses an external 21700 or 18650 battery for longer vape times and 20 watts of additional power as well.
- This kit features IP67 waterproof design, a 1500mAh integrated battery, a USB charging system, 60 watts of output, variable wattage operation, 6mL refillable pods, RPM coils, and either DTL or MTL vaping.