The X-Priv is the latest in the long line of Priv mods by Smok. This new device features a beautiful design, a massive 2 inch HD display, a brand new interface, an ergonomic fire button, 225 watts of output and a myriad of temperature control modes. The mod or kit is available in auto pink, black & red, prism rainbow, prism gunmetal, prism chrome, prism blue and prism gold.
Measuring 46.5mm x 30.4mm x 88mm, this mod is compact and portable. The design looks very high quality with glassy materials on the front and snake skin patterns on the back in a rounded form factor. The texture is soft and smooth to surely feel comfortable in the hand.
Massive 2 Inch Color Display
The centerpiece of this new box mod is the 2 inch high definition screen that spans the entire front of the device. This allows for easy access to vape data as well as effortless menu navigation. The interface on the screen has also been updated to be more modern and includes vape statistics such as current power, temperature, resistance, voltage, puff counter, puff time and more. To easily change settings, there are several easily accessed sub-menus for power mode, temperature mode, memory mode and puff settings. The color theme of the menu can also be set to teal, pink, gold, red, white or green to match the mod’s color or whichever look your prefer. On the top you will find a standard 510 threaded connector. The lateral fire button is on the side and is integrated into the design for a stealth appearance while the adjustment buttons can be found on the lower right hand corner, below the screen.
On the technical level, the Smok X-Priv Box Mod looks to have the same capability as its predecessors. It is powered by dual 18650 batteries that can be topped off via the micro USB port. This device can operate in variable wattage (power) mode, three temperature modes (titanium, nickel, stainless steel) and memory mode which looks to include TCR for entering resistance values. In temperature mode, the mod is capable of 225 watts of power with atomizers down to 0.10ohm and during variable temperature operations, the highest output is 600 degrees Fahrenheit with a resistance no lower than 0.05ohm.
To prevent the X-Priv from risky operation, multiple types of safeguards have been built into the hardware and software. These include intelligent atomizer recognition, puff monitoring, 12 seconds cutoff, short circuit protection, overheat protection and overcharge protection. This mod also supports firmware upgrades via the micro USB port in case Smoktech releases a new operating system.
X-Priv Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: 46.5mm x 30.4mm x 88mm
- Weight: 172g
- Modern premium design
- Glass materials for smooth feel in the hand
- Colors: Prism gold, prism blue, prism chrome, prism gun metal, prism rainbow, black/red, auto pink
- Springloaded/gold-plated 510 threaded connection
- Large firing switch
- Spans one entire side of the mod
- Massive 2.0″ high definition screen
- New modern interface
- Change color theme to green, white, red, gold, pink, blue
- Main menu
- Puffs menu
- Variable wattage menu
- Temperature control menu
- Memory mode menu
- Technical specs
- Utilizes dual 18650 batteries
- Micro USB charging system
- Operating modes: VW/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-Ni200/Memory mode (including TCR)
- Set preheat to soft, normal, hard, max in VW mode
- Set TC mode preheat power
- Power mode output range: 1W to 225W
- Output voltage range: 0.5V to 9V
- Temperature control range: 100℃ to 315℃ or 200℉ to 600℉
- Resistance range (VW): 0.1Ω to 2.5Ω
- Resistance (TC/TCR): 0.05Ω to 2.0Ω
- Firmware upgrades via the micro USB port
- Safety protections:
- Puff monitoring
- Intelligent atomizer recognition
- Overpuff protection
- Short circuit protection
- Overheat protection
- Over discharge protection
- Utilizes dual 18650 batteries
- 1 x Smok X-Priv Mod
- Micro USB cable
Related Smok Deals
- The GX350 is Smoktech's first quad battery mod. It features a massive 350 watts output, a compact form factor, can be powered by only two cells, supports firmware upgrades and is built with balanced on-board charging.
- The box mod features an HD touch screen with full-color menu, upgraded hardware & software, an IQ-G chipset, 230 watts of power, fast firing, a lock/unlock button, a myriad of design colors, dual 18650 batteries, fast 2 amp charging via a USB-C port, and multiple protections.
- The new box mod features waterproof, dustproof/shockproof design, 230 watts of power, dual 18650 batteries, a 1.9" touchscreen, fast firing, a full temperature control suite, TCR mode, passcode functionality, a delicate fire key, multiple protections and fast firing. The TFV16 tank in the kit has a 9mL juice capacity, mesh coils, easy refill system, maximum airflow, and a 16mm resin drip tip.
- This kit features 230 watts of power, an engine-like appearance, dual 18650 battery compatibility, versatile temperature control, a high definition screen with 6 color settings, brand new dual mesh coils for unprecedented fast heating, an 8ml capacity juice reservoir with top fill and massive airflow.
- The SMOK X2 Kit features 100 watts of power, a 1100mAh built-in battery, USB charging, a non-contact thermometer, and a powerbank function.
- The Smok G-Priv 2 Luxe Edition features a more deluxe appearance, a prismatic shell, a cobra battery cover, an HD display, an easy to use menu, 230 watts of power and an effortless screen lock/unlock button.