The X-Priv is the latest in Smok’s long line of Priv mods. This new device features a beautiful design, a massive 2-inch HD display, a brand-new interface, an ergonomic fire button, 225 watts of output, and a myriad of temperature control modes. The mod or kit is available in auto pink, black & red, prism rainbow, prism gunmetal, prism chrome, prism blue, and prism gold.
Update: The Smok X-Priv is increasingly difficult to find in stock, so hurry if you want one, or you may want to purchase the Smok G-Priv 4.
Measuring 46.5mm x 30.4mm x 88mm, this mod is compact and portable. The design looks very high quality with glassy materials on the front and snakeskin patterns on the back in a rounded form factor. The texture is soft and smooth to feel comfortable in hand surely.
Massive 2-Inch Color Display
The centerpiece of this new box mod is the 2-inch HD screen that spans the entire front of the device. This allows for easy access to vape data and effortless menu navigation. The interface on the screen has also been updated to be more modern and includes vape statistics such as current power, temperature, resistance, voltage, puff counter, puff time, and more. There are several easily accessed sub-menus for power mode, temperature mode, memory mode, and puff settings to change settings easily. The color theme of the menu can also be set to teal, pink, gold, red, white, or green to match the mod’s color or whichever look you prefer. At the top, you will find a standard 510 threaded connector. The lateral fire button is on the side and is integrated into the design for a stealth appearance, while the adjustment buttons can be found in the lower right-hand corner, below the screen.
On the technical level, the Smok X-Priv Box Mod looks to have the same capability as its predecessors. It is powered by dual 18650 batteries that can be topped off via the micro USB port. This device can operate in variable wattage (power) mode, three temperature modes (titanium, nickel, stainless steel), and memory mode, including TCR for entering resistance values. In temperature mode, the mod is capable of 225 watts of power with atomizers down to 0.10ohm. During variable temperature operation, the highest output is 600 degrees Fahrenheit with a resistance no lower than 0.05ohm.
To prevent the X-Priv from any unsafe operation, multiple types of safeguards have been built into the hardware and software. These include intelligent atomizer recognition, puff monitoring, 12 seconds cutoff, short circuit protection, overheat protection, and overcharge protection. This mod also supports firmware upgrades via the micro USB port in case Smoktech releases a new operating system.
Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: 46.5mm x 30.4mm x 88mm
- Weight: 172g
- Modern premium design
- Glass materials for a smooth feel in the hand
- Colors: Prism gold, prism blue, prism chrome, prism gun metal, prism rainbow, black/red, auto pink
- Springloaded/gold-plated 510 threaded connection
- Large firing switch
- It spans one entire side of the mod
- Massive 2.0″ high-definition screen
- New modern interface
- Change the color theme to green, white, red, gold, pink, blue
- Main menu
- Puffs menu
- Variable wattage menu
- Temperature control menu
- Memory mode menu
- Technical specs
- Utilizes dual 18650 batteries
- Micro-USB charging system
- Operating modes: VW/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-Ni200/Memory mode (including TCR)
- Set preheat to soft, normal, hard, max
- Set TC mode to preheat the power
- Power mode output range: 1W to 225W
- Output voltage range: 0.5V to 9V
- Temperature control range: 100℃ to 315℃ or 200℉ to 600℉
- Resistance range (VW): 0.1Ω to 2.5Ω
- Resistance (TC/TCR): 0.05Ω to 2.0Ω
- Firmware upgrades via the micro USB port
- Safety features
- Puff monitoring
- Intelligent atomizer recognition
- Overpuff protection
- Short circuit protection
- Overheat protection
- Over-discharge protection
- Utilizes dual 18650 batteries
- 1 x Smok X-Priv Mod
- Micro USB cable