Check out these cheap deals to buy the Smok Nord Kit, the follow-up to the Smok Novo. The new kit features an improved 3ml juice capacity, a massive 1100mAh battery with micro USB charging, a 0.6ohm mesh coil or 1.4ohm coil for nic salt juices, an improved mouthpiece, extreme portability, multiple safety features and a color LED battery life indicator. Each kit comes with a pod and 2 coils. The Nord 15W is mostly discontinued but check out deals for the Nord 2, Nord 4, and Nord X instead.
Update July 21: The updated Smok Nord 50W was just released. It features a more powerful 1800mAh integrated battery, new mesh coils, adjustable airflow, 50 watts of maximum output, and variable wattage mode by way of a display screen.
The Nord looks quite similar to its predecessor and has available color finishes that include full black, red, prism gold, bottle green, prism rainbow and black/white. The device is extremely portable thanks to dimensions of only 30mm x 18.8mm x 94mm and a weight of just 80 grams. Simply place it in your pocket or bag!
Improved Juice Capacity & Mouthpiece
The mouthpiece at the top is also a refillable juice pod. It continues the duck-billed design but now features a lip curve shape to fit perfectly into the mouth for the best experience. And, the juice capacity has been improved to 3ml. Unfortunately, if you are in the EU, you can only get 2ml pods due to regulations. Refilling of the pods is effortless thanks to a side fill port that is built with a rubber plug to prevent leaking.
Regular & Sub Ohm Mesh Coil Options
Brand new coils are included with the Nord Kit. The first is a 0.6ohm mesh coil which should be used with standard e-liquids. The mesh inside results in faster heating and massive vapor production. Or, you can use the included 1.4ohm coil which is perfect for mouth-to-lung style vaping and will result in excellent throat hit, especially with high nicotine or nic salt based e-liquids.
Long Vape Times & Color Battery LED
An integrated battery inside the mod section of the Smok Nord has an 1100mAh capacity which is massive for a pod system. Since output from the coils tops out at 15 watts, you should be able to vape all day without a recharge via the micro USB port.
On the front of the pod kit, you will see the fire button which is built with a color LED light to monitor the charge level of the internal cell. It will light up green if there is sufficient power, yellow if the charge level has medium power and red when it is time for a recharge.
Multiple Safety Protections
To avoid potential risks, the Nord has been built with multiple safety features. These include lithium battery, short circuit, low voltage and overpuff protections.
Nord Kit Features & Specifications
Nord 50 Watt
- Size: 31mm x 22.6mm x 97mm
- Leather series options: brown, red, blue, black
- Regular series colors: white armor, black armor, blue grey cobra, cyan pink cobra, silver carbon fiber, black carbon fiber, black stabilizing wood, fluid black grey, black red marbling, red stabilizing wood, fluid 7 color
- Weight: 939
- Latest leakproof technology
- Adjustable airflow
- LP2 meshed coil
- 1800mAh battery
- Type-C charging port
- Output Wattage: 5W-50W
- Battery Capacity: 1800mAh
- Standby Current: < 500A
- Input Voltage: 3.3V-4.2V
- Output Voltage: 0.5V-4.0V
- Resistance Range: 0.20-3.00
- Charging Voltage: 5V+0.2V
- Charging Current: 1.2A (Max)
- Overcharge Voltage: 4.3V+0.05V
- Over-discharge Voltage: 2.4V+0.03V
- Overcharge Current: 1.75A+0.6A
Nord 15 Watt
- Dimensions: 94×30×18.8mm
- Extreme portability
- 1100mAh internal battery
- Micro USB charging system
- Charging current: 370mA
- Color battery LED
- 3ml juice capacity pods
- Easy side refills
- 0.6ohm mesh coil
- 1.4ohm regular coil
- Power output: 10W-15W
- Input voltage: 3.3v-4.2v
- Charging Voltage: 5V
- Standby Current: <100uA
- Multiple safety protections
- 8 second cutoff
- Low voltage
- Short circuit
- The Morph 2 Mod features 230 watts of power, dual 18650 batteries, fast firing, power mode, temperature control mode, an adaptive power function, a 0.96 inch full-color display, fast 2 amp balanced charging, the latest IQ-S chipset, and 7 safety protections.
- The mod features a waterproof/shockproof/dustproof design, an exquisite appearance, a large fire key, a user-friendly UI, stable operation, 230 watts of power, variable wattage mode, temperature control mode, dual 18650 batteries, and ultra-fast 2 amp charging. The TFV18 has a 7.5mL capacity, effortless refills, a resin drip tip, and meshed coils for instant, flavorful vapor production.
- The Smok R-Kiss 2 Mod features dual external 18650 batteries, an IQ-S chipset, a full-color display, 2 amp fast USB-C charging, 200 watts of maximum power, a large lateral fire key, and all-around safety. The Smok R-Kiss 2 Kit includes the brand new TFV18 Mini Tank with 6.5mL capacity, adjustable airflow, sub-ohm meshed coils, and easy refills.
- These kits feature 80 watts of power, 2-hour charging, 5mL pods, MTL, RDL, and DL style vaping, fast-firing response, adjustable airflow control, and LP2 meshed coils.
- This upgraded device is powered by a single 18650 battery or a 3000mAh integrated battery, 5mL capacity refillable pods versus 4.3mL, and has 80 watts of maximum power, instead of 40 watts. Additionally, the RPM80 features a full color display, variable wattage settings and new mesh coils for exquisite flavor and vapor.
- The Species features 230 watts of power, a 1.45 inch high definition touch screen, a screen lock button, a brand new user interface, dual 18650 battery compatibility, fast 1.8 amp charging and an effortless bottom battery door, a 5ml tank capacity, a mesh coil with large heating surfaces for excellent vapor with flavor, a 16mm wide bore delrin drip tip and triple bottom adjustable airflow slots.