Smok Nord Kit: 3ml 1100mAh Pod System Kit w/ Mesh Coil
Check out these cheap deals to buy the Smok Nord Kit, the follow-up to the Smok Novo. The new kit features an improved 3ml juice capacity, a massive 1100mAh battery with micro USB charging, a 0.6ohm mesh coil or 1.4ohm coil for nic salt juices, an improved mouthpiece, extreme portability, multiple safety features and a color LED battery life indicator. Each kit comes with a pod and 2 coils.
Update July 21: The updated Smok Nord 50W was just released.
The Nord looks quite similar to its predecessor and has available color finishes that include full black, red, prism gold, bottle green, prism rainbow and black/white. The device is extremely portable thanks to dimensions of only 30mm x 18.8mm x 94mm and a weight of just 80 grams. Simply place it in your pocket or bag!
Improved Juice Capacity & Mouthpiece
The mouthpiece at the top is also a refillable juice pod. It continues the duck-billed design but now features a lip curve shape to fit perfectly into the mouth for the best experience. And, the juice capacity has been improved to 3ml. Unfortunately, if you are in the EU, you can only get 2ml pods due to regulations. Refilling of the pods is effortless thanks to a side fill port that is built with a rubber plug to prevent leaking.
Regular & Sub Ohm Mesh Coil Options
Brand new coils are included with the Nord Kit. The first is a 0.6ohm mesh coil which should be used with standard e-liquids. The mesh inside results in faster heating and massive vapor production. Or, you can use the included 1.4ohm coil which is perfect for mouth-to-lung style vaping and will result in excellent throat hit, especially with high nicotine or nic salt based e-liquids.
Long Vape Times & Color Battery LED
An integrated battery inside the mod section of the Smok Nord has an 1100mAh capacity which is massive for a pod system. Since output from the coils tops out at 15 watts, you should be able to vape all day without a recharge via the micro USB port.
On the front of the pod kit, you will see the fire button which is built with a color LED light to monitor the charge level of the internal cell. It will light up green if there is sufficient power, yellow if the charge level has medium power and red when it is time for a recharge.
Multiple Safety Protections
To avoid potential risks, the Nord has been built with multiple safety features. These include lithium battery, short circuit, low voltage and overpuff protections.
Nord Kit Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: 94×30×18.8mm
- Extreme portability
- 1100mAh internal battery
- Micro USB charging system
- Charging current: 370mA
- Color battery LED
- 3ml juice capacity pods
- Easy side refills
- 0.6ohm mesh coil
- 1.4ohm regular coil
- Power output: 10W-15W
- Input voltage: 3.3v-4.2v
- Charging Voltage: 5V
- Standby Current: <100uA
- Multiple safety protections
- 8 second cutoff
- Low voltage
- Short circuit
- This setup features a waterproof/shockproof/dustproof design, adjustable power up to 80 watts, a 3000mAh integrated battery, Type-C charging, airflow control, RPM2 mesh coils, a 5.5mL juice capacity, a side-fill system, and RPM 2 mesh coils.
- This pod mod kit features the latest leakproof tech, new LP2 Mesh DL coils, an effortless airflow control slider, a 1650mAh integrated battery, 60 watts of power, fast refills, instant firing, and both regular & leather finish options.
- This upgraded device is powered by a single 18650 battery or a 3000mAh integrated battery, 5mL capacity refillable pods versus 4.3mL, and has 80 watts of maximum power, instead of 40 watts. Additionally, the RPM80 features a full color display, variable wattage settings and new mesh coils for exquisite flavor and vapor.
- It features extreme portability, 30 watts of power, variable wattage mode, 2mL capacity pods, a 1200mAh integrated battery, a display screen, and a mesh coil option.
- The Istick S80 Mod features a 1800mAh integrated battery, a metallic chassis, intrecciato finishes, 80 watts of maximum power, a color display, fast Type-C charging, a smart mode, and a power mode.
- With essentially the same design, the Stick R22 features a 2000mAh integrated battery, 4.5mL juice capacity, and 40 watts of maximum power while the N18 is built with a 1300mAh battery, 3mL juice capacity, and 30 watts of power. Both kits have an incredible appearance, adjustable airflow control, a power regulator, incredible hand feel, a 0.6ohm mesh coil, and a 1.4ohm regular coil.