Here are cheap deals to purchase the Smok Scar P5 Pod System Kit. This is the pod kit by Smok and features waterproof, shockproof & dustproof design, single 18650 battery support, 80 watts of output, variable wattage mode, a full-color screen, the latest mesh coils for incredible vapor, and variable wattage operation. It is for sale in many different colors.
Smok Scar P5 Overview
With single 18650 battery support, the Scar P5 pod kit should feature long vaping times in a small form factor, although the wattage output is unknown. Looking at the images that have been shown on the Smok Twitter account, there will be a battery bay at the bottom and a type-C charging port on the control face with a full-color display. Whatever the power output turns out to be, the chipset certainly assures variable wattage functionality and many safety protections for a harmless vape experience. Finally, the design is waterproof which means you may submerge the Smok Scar-P5 in up to 1 meter of water without damage. You may take it out in the rain or to the pool without worrying or hassles. And, you may see the metal accent lines which are similar to the Geekvape Aegis Boost and Boost Plus.
Also, the pods and coil information for the Smok Scar P5 is currently unavailable, but each cartridge should have a large juice capacity and several mesh coils, as well as some coil options that have a resistance higher than 1.0ohm for nic salts or high nicotine e-liquids. No matter your preference, each coil and cartridge should have excellent flavor production and heat up lightning-fast, and a top-filling slot with rubber or silicone stopper.
- This brand new pod mod kit features a 3000mAh internal rechargeable cell, 80 watts of maximum power, the latest IQ-XS chipset, fast firing, a color display, 5mL capacity cartridges, many design options, a USB port for charging, and a plethora of safety features.
- The Lite version of the TFV16 features mesh coils for vapor & flavor, a wide resin drip tip, a 5mL bulb reservoir, a lock button for safety, improved airflow, a top refill method, and dual bottom adjustable airflow control.
- With essentially the same design, the Stick R22 features a 2000mAh integrated battery, 4.5mL juice capacity, and 40 watts of maximum power while the N18 is built with a 1300mAh battery, 3mL juice capacity, and 30 watts of power. Both kits have an incredible appearance, adjustable airflow control, a power regulator, incredible hand feel, a 0.6ohm mesh coil, and a 1.4ohm regular coil.
- The mod features a waterproof/shockproof/dustproof design, an exquisite appearance, a large fire key, a user-friendly UI, stable operation, 230 watts of power, variable wattage mode, temperature control mode, dual 18650 batteries, and ultra-fast 2 amp charging. The TFV18 has a 7.5mL capacity, effortless refills, a resin drip tip, and meshed coils for instant, flavorful vapor production.
- The new box mod features waterproof, dustproof/shockproof design, 230 watts of power, dual 18650 batteries, a 1.9" touchscreen, fast firing, a full temperature control suite, TCR mode, passcode functionality, a delicate fire key, multiple protections and fast firing. The TFV16 tank in the kit has a 9mL juice capacity, mesh coils, easy refill system, maximum airflow, and a 16mm resin drip tip.
- This new setup features a compact shape, 25 watts of adjustable power, a silicone dust cap, draw-activated firing, a 1100mAh internal battery, 90-minute charging, a 0.69 inch OLED screen, fast firing, a multitude of safety features, a 3mL juice capacity, an MTL pod, and a DTL pod.