Here’s a discount for the Smok T-Storm Mod. The T-Storm Mod is powered by dual 18650 cells and can fire with up to 230 watts of power with any build or tank down to 0.1ohm. The design features an iconic sci-fi mask that may remind you of a stormtrooper.
T-Storm Box Mod Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: 85.5mm x 48.4mm x 32.9mm
- TFT Color Display Screen
- Weight: 208g
- Battery Type: Dual 18650
- Micro USB Charging
- Wattage Output Range: 1W – 230W
- Voltage Output Range: 0.5V – 8.2V
- Resistance Range – VW Mode: 0.1 – 2.5ohm
- Resistance Range – TC Mode: 0.05 – 2.0ohm
- Temperature Range: 200° – 600°F / 100° – 315°C
- VW Mode – Soft, Normal, Hard Taste Options
- TC Mode: Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel
- Bottom Hinged Battery Panel
- Low Voltage Protection
- Overheat Protection
- 10s Over-Puff Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Low Resistance Protection
- It features a full color touch screen, a brand new menu system, a password system, 6 screen color options, a screen lock button, an ergonomic fire key, 219 watts of power, versatile temperature control, dual 18650 batteries, a USB charging system, firmware upgrades, multiple protections, a mesh coil, a ceramic coil, a 6ml juice capacity, effortless refills and a resin drip tip.
- The X-force kit is the first pod vape system by Smoktech. This all-in-one setup features a mod like appearance, lightweight design, a minamalist apperance, a 2000mAh battery, a 5 LED battery indicator, 0.3ohm coils and a refillable 7ml tank.
- The Smok Stick Prince Baby Kit consists of a tank with battery mod. The new setup features the company's latest mesh coil for amazing flavor production, a 2000mAh battery, a micro USB charging, a 4.5ml tank capacity, a top fill system with patented lock and a portable design.
- This brand new pod mod kit features a 3000mAh internal rechargeable cell, 80 watts of maximum power, the latest IQ-XS chipset, fast firing, a color display, 5mL capacity cartridges, many design options, a USB port for charging, and a plethora of safety features.
- The Lite version of the TFV16 features mesh coils for vapor & flavor, a wide resin drip tip, a 5mL bulb reservoir, a lock button for safety, improved airflow, a top refill method, and dual bottom adjustable airflow control.
- With essentially the same design, the Stick R22 features a 2000mAh integrated battery, 4.5mL juice capacity, and 40 watts of maximum power while the N18 is built with a 1300mAh battery, 3mL juice capacity, and 30 watts of power. Both kits have an incredible appearance, adjustable airflow control, a power regulator, incredible hand feel, a 0.6ohm mesh coil, and a 1.4ohm regular coil.
- The mod features a waterproof/shockproof/dustproof design, an exquisite appearance, a large fire key, a user-friendly UI, stable operation, 230 watts of power, variable wattage mode, temperature control mode, dual 18650 batteries, and ultra-fast 2 amp charging. The TFV18 has a 7.5mL capacity, effortless refills, a resin drip tip, and meshed coils for instant, flavorful vapor production.
- The new box mod features waterproof, dustproof/shockproof design, 230 watts of power, dual 18650 batteries, a 1.9" touchscreen, fast firing, a full temperature control suite, TCR mode, passcode functionality, a delicate fire key, multiple protections and fast firing. The TFV16 tank in the kit has a 9mL juice capacity, mesh coils, easy refill system, maximum airflow, and a 16mm resin drip tip.