Here’s a discount for the Smok T-Storm Mod. The T-Storm Mod is powered by dual 18650 cells and can fire with up to 230 watts of power with any build or tank down to 0.1ohm. The design features an iconic sci-fi mask that may remind you of a stormtrooper.
T-Storm Box Mod Features & Specifications
- Dimensions: 85.5mm x 48.4mm x 32.9mm
- TFT Color Display Screen
- Weight: 208g
- Battery Type: Dual 18650
- Micro USB Charging
- Wattage Output Range: 1W – 230W
- Voltage Output Range: 0.5V – 8.2V
- Resistance Range – VW Mode: 0.1 – 2.5ohm
- Resistance Range – TC Mode: 0.05 – 2.0ohm
- Temperature Range: 200° – 600°F / 100° – 315°C
- VW Mode – Soft, Normal, Hard Taste Options
- TC Mode: Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel
- Bottom Hinged Battery Panel
- Low Voltage Protection
- Overheat Protection
- 10s Over-Puff Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Low Resistance Protection
- This latest AIO setup by Smok features a 700mAh battery, variable wattage up to 25W, an OLED display, type-C charging and 3mL capacity pods.
- The TFV8 Big Baby is a larger version of the TFV8 Baby Tank. It can use the same coils as the smaller one, but has an increased e-liquid capacity from 2ml to 5ml. It is available in black or silver.
- This all-in-one portable vape system features 1.7ml refillable cartridges, a 700mAh battery with micro USB charging port, a 0.8ohm mesh coil for sub ohm vaping, a 1.0ohm coil for nic salt based e-liquids, a flip activation switch to prevent accidental firing, an ergonomic mouthpiece and reliable safety protections.
- This kit features a customizable color screen, 200 watts of power, versatile temperature control, dual 18650 batteries, micro USB charging, a 5ml juice reservoir, three new coil options including a mesh core, a Delrin drip tip with easy push installation and triple bottom adjustable air intake slots.
- The box mod features two parallel barrels, similar to twin barrels on a gun, that store the dual 18650 cells that power the device. Capable of 225 watts of power, the unit works with atomizers down to 0.2Ω ohm, and features a smooth and ergonomic handle and trigger.
- This device features 230 watts of power, waterproof design, dual 18650 cells, type-C charging and a multitude of modes.
- This mod-style vape system looks to be identical to the 80 watt Thallo Kit, but the new device uses an external 21700 or 18650 battery for longer vape times and 20 watts of additional power as well.
- This brand new pod mod kit features a 3000mAh internal rechargeable cell, 80 watts of maximum power, the latest IQ-XS chipset, fast firing, a color display, 5mL capacity cartridges, many design options, a USB port for charging, and a plethora of safety features.