Check out this awesome price for the Smok TFV12 Tank. If you like huge vapor clouds, this may be the best sub ohm tank for that in the marketplace! This tank used to sell for $35 or more!
The latest tank from Smoktech is the TFV12, also known as the Cloud Beast King. It is the follow-up to the TFV8 and features a 6ml tank capacity, bigger adjustable airflow, a wider drip tip, explosion-proof glass and brand new V12 coils that fire with an output of up to 350 watts. The device is available in black, stainless, gold and 7-color rainbow.
With dimensions of 28mm at the base and 70mm in height, this tank is massive. Fortunately, the base diameter is smaller at 25mm, ensuring compatibility and installation on a wider range of mods, without overhang. The TFV12 is made from stainless steel with a tank tube that is made from food-grade glass. The glass is very resistant to high temperatures and is also made to be explosion proof.
This updated tank utilizes brand new coils that are said to result in more efficient e-liquid atomization and produce more vapor. Two alternate kits are available: the regular kit with pre-built coils and the RBA edition for coil building enthusiasts. With the regular kit, you will receive a V12-T12 0.12ohm head that features duodenary (12) coils and was made for massive vapor production. This coil can be fired from 60 to 350 watts and is best between 130 and 200 watts. You’ll also kit the V12-X4 quadruple coil which has a 0.15ohm resistance, has a power range of 60W to 220W, a recommended use at 100W to 170W and produces rich vapor. Also included is one V12-Q4 0.15ohm quadruple head that fires from 60W to 190W, is recommended in the range of 90W to 160W and results in flavorful vapor output. There’s also an optional V12-T-6 (not included) that is a 0.16ohm sextuple coil and features juice flow control, best e-juice atomization, can be used from 90W to 320W, but should probably be fired between 120W to 180W.
If you purchase the TFV12 RBA version, it comes with a V12-RBA dual coil deck that is compatible with dual coil builds or single builds if you use the included adapter. Or, you can use the included V12 RBA-T on which you can install up to three pre-wrapped coils that fire with a resistance of 0.15ohm for a flavorful vape.
Airflow on the TFV12 tank has also improved over its predecessor. The airflow intake slots now measure 28mm in diameter which is 3.5mm larger and have the same smooth mechanism to adjust the setting from wide open to closed. Airflow should work well with the updated delrin drip tip that is 30% wider for an even more open draw. An optional glass version of the drip tip is said to be available soon as well.
The tank reservoir on the TFV12 can hold up to 6ml of e-juice and is refilled identically to the previous tank. During refills, you will use the same patented hinge mechanism that swivels open the top cap for easy access to the refill port.
Overall, the TFV8 was simply the best vapor producing in a tank system, so we can’t wait to try out the improved TFV12 sub ohm tank.
Features & Specs
- Dimensions: 28mm x 70mm
- Base diameter: 25mm
- Glass tank diameter: 27mm
- Weight: 91g
- Colors: black, gold, stainless, 7-color
- Tank capacity: 6ml
- Constructed from stainless steel chassis
- Non toxic/food-grade glass tank tube
- Highly resistant to temperature and cannot explode
- 30% wider Delrin drip tip
- Optional glass drip tip
- 510 threaded connection
- Easy hing top fill system
- Larger adjustable bottom airflow slots
TFV12 Tank Edition Coils
- Included -V12-T12: 0.12Ω / 60W-350W duodenary coil (best: 130W-200W) – vapor production
- Included – V12-Q4: 0.15Ω / 60W-190W quadruple coil (best from 90W-160W) – smooth flavor
- Included – V12-X4: 0.15Ω / 60W-220W quadruple coil (best from 100W-170W) – deep flavor and rich clouds
- Optional – V12-T6: 0.16Ω / 90W-320W sextuple coil (best from 120W-180W) – best e-liquid atomization
TFV12 RBA Edition
- Included – V12-RBA-T: triple coil deck for use with included pre-wrapped 0.15Ω coils for smooth flavor
- Included – V12-RBA: dual post deck, compatible with dual or single builds (adapter)