Here’s a cheap deal for the Suorin Air Plus Pod System Kit. It features a built-in 930mAh battery, an LED battery life indicator, a USB Type-C charging port for effortless charging, a sub ohm coil, a nic salt coil and refillable 3.5mL cartridges with easy refill system.
Suorin just brought out the Suorin Air Plus Pod Kit, an updated version of the popular Suorin Air and Air 2. The new pod kit has several updates including better output, bigger e-liquid capacity, a bigger integrated battery and both a nic salt and sub ohm coil. And, charging the Air Plus is effortless thanks to a USB Type-C charging port which is the new standard in the smart phone industry because they are easy to plug in.
The Suorin Air Plus is slightly bigger than the Suorin Air Kit, but the overall card appearance is pretty much identical. A smoother design is immediately apparent, as the fire button has been removed. A number of LED lights can also be seen which display the current battery life of the 930mAh integrated cell. This battery is recharged via a bottom charging port that takes about 40 minutes for a full charge.
The pods are easily refilled and can store 3.5mL of e-liquid which is 1.2 more than its predecesssors. Two different of pods can be utilized: a 0.7ohm sub ohm coil and a 0.10ohm nicotine salt compatible juice.
Features & Specifications
- Measurements: 93.2mm x 49.9mm x 9.9mm
- Built-In 930mAh Battery
- Charging Time: 50 minutes
- Type-C Charging Port
- LED Battery Indicator
- Max Output: 22W
- Voltage Range: 3.3V – 4.2V
- Current For Charging: 1A
- Cartridge Volume: 3.5mL
- 0.7ohm subohm coil
- 1.0 nic salt coil
- The mod features 77 watts of power from a single 18650 battery, a full temperature control suite including TCR, VPC mode, bypass mode, power mode, customizable LED effects, and safety features.
- The Voopoo Drag S2 Kit features a 2500mAh battery, 60 watts of variable power, a 5mL pod, DTL vaping, a display screen, and sub-ohm coils.
- This new kit features a whopping 15,000 puffs, a 20mL internal tank with 50mg nic strength juice, a mesh coil, MTL puffs, and a battery/e-liquid LED light.
- The DotMod dotPod S Kit features 18 watts from an 800mAh battery, a Type-C charging port, two pod options, automatic power adjustments, and a 2mL cartridge with side-filling juice port.
- The iJoy Bar SD10000 features 10,000 puffs, a display screen with battery/e-juice level, 6 flavor options, a mesh coil for flavor, and two different vape modes/
- The Wenax K2 features a 1000mAh integrated battery, up to 18 watts, a charging port, three output settings, and a 2mL pod with effortless refills.
- The Voopoo Drag Q Kit features a 1250mah rechargeable battery, 25 watts of power, MTL or RDL puff styles, a 3.5mL easily-refilled pod, a gradient light bar, and numerous safety features
- This auto squonk kit features a Yihi SX681J chipset, an ESS driver, a 900mAh integrated battery, a 2mL internal tank, a 60-minute charge time, and an ADA atomizer.