Here’s a cheap deal for the Suorin Air Plus Pod System Kit. It features a built-in 930mAh battery, an LED battery life indicator, a USB Type-C charging port for effortless charging, a sub ohm coil, a nic salt coil and refillable 3.5mL cartridges with easy refill system.
Suorin just brought out the Suorin Air Plus Pod Kit, an updated version of the popular Suorin Air and Air 2. The new pod kit has several updates including better output, bigger e-liquid capacity, a bigger integrated battery and both a nic salt and sub ohm coil. And, charging the Air Plus is effortless thanks to a USB Type-C charging port which is the new standard in the smart phone industry because they are easy to plug in.
The Suorin Air Plus is slightly bigger than the Suorin Air Kit, but the overall card appearance is pretty much identical. A smoother design is immediately apparent, as the fire button has been removed. A number of LED lights can also be seen which display the current battery life of the 930mAh integrated cell. This battery is recharged via a bottom charging port that takes about 40 minutes for a full charge.
The pods are easily refilled and can store 3.5mL of e-liquid which is 1.2 more than its predecesssors. Two different of pods can be utilized: a 0.7ohm sub ohm coil and a 0.10ohm nicotine salt compatible juice.
Features & Specifications
- Measurements: 93.2mm x 49.9mm x 9.9mm
- Built-In 930mAh Battery
- Charging Time: 50 minutes
- Type-C Charging Port
- LED Battery Indicator
- Max Output: 22W
- Voltage Range: 3.3V – 4.2V
- Current For Charging: 1A
- Cartridge Volume: 3.5mL
- 0.7ohm subohm coil
- 1.0 nic salt coil
- It features an integrated 1000mAh integrated battery, adjustable airflow control, a mesh coil, a DTL coil, direct voltage output, three levels of output, and a charging system.
- This pod kit features CCELL pods with mesh coils, 3mL juice capacity, an easy PTF filling system, leak-resistant technology, an 800mAh battery, a USB-C recharge port, a 45 minute charging time, and a dynamic tidal light to monitor battery charge level.
- This pod mod kit features 5 to 100 watts of power, single 18650 or 21700 battery support, a fast-charging USB-C charging port, a 6mL pod, meshed coils, adjustable airflow control, and a myriad of safety protections.
- This kit is very similar to the Smok RPM 100 but has a 3000mAh integrated battery and a reduced output of 85 watts. Additional features include a Type-C charging port, a cartridge with 6mL capacity, two mesh sub-ohm coils, many safety features, and changeable airflow.
- The RPM 5 works with a 2000mAh integrated battery, while the RPM 5 Pro utilizes a single 18650 battery. Both feature 80 watts of power, 6.5mL pods, RPM 3 meshed coils, 8 color options, VW mode, a full-color display, and USB-C charging.
- This B60 features a waterproof design, 60 watts of power, a 2000mAh battery, a USB-C charging port, a boost mode for maximum vapor production, a 0.96" curved display screen, a smart mode for coil longevity, a lock slider, buck-boost for stable performance, a 5ml capacity pod, adjustable airflow, and B series coils.
- This tiny pod kit features an 800mAh integrated battery, 30 watts of power, auto output adjustments, water resistance, dust resistance, shock resistance, durability, 2mL pods with integrated coils, adjustable airflow control, and a lanyard.
- These kits feature 80 watts of power, a compact & ergonomic design, 5.5mL pods, effortless refills, a 0.96 inch full-color TFT screen, and meshed coils. The G-Priv Pro Pod works with a single 18650 battery and the other with an integrated 2500mAh battery.