Here’s a cheap deal for the Suorin Air Plus Pod System Kit. It features a built-in 930mAh battery, an LED battery life indicator, a USB Type-C charging port for effortless charging, a sub ohm coil, a nic salt coil and refillable 3.5mL cartridges with easy refill system.
Suorin just brought out the Suorin Air Plus Pod Kit, an updated version of the popular Suorin Air and Air 2. The new pod kit has several updates including better output, bigger e-liquid capacity, a bigger integrated battery and both a nic salt and sub ohm coil. And, charging the Air Plus is effortless thanks to a USB Type-C charging port which is the new standard in the smart phone industry because they are easy to plug in.
The Suorin Air Plus is slightly bigger than the Suorin Air Kit, but the overall card appearance is pretty much identical. A smoother design is immediately apparent, as the fire button has been removed. A number of LED lights can also be seen which display the current battery life of the 930mAh integrated cell. This battery is recharged via a bottom charging port that takes about 40 minutes for a full charge.
The pods are easily refilled and can store 3.5mL of e-liquid which is 1.2 more than its predecesssors. Two different of pods can be utilized: a 0.7ohm sub ohm coil and a 0.10ohm nicotine salt compatible juice.
Features & Specifications
- Measurements: 93.2mm x 49.9mm x 9.9mm
- Built-In 930mAh Battery
- Charging Time: 50 minutes
- Type-C Charging Port
- LED Battery Indicator
- Max Output: 22W
- Voltage Range: 3.3V – 4.2V
- Current For Charging: 1A
- Cartridge Volume: 3.5mL
- 0.7ohm subohm coil
- 1.0 nic salt coil
- This pod kit features CCELL pods with mesh coils, 3mL juice capacity, an easy PTF filling system, leak-resistant technology, an 800mAh battery, a USB-C recharge port, a 45 minute charging time, and a dynamic tidal light to monitor battery charge level.
- The RPM 5 works with a 2000mAh integrated battery, while the RPM 5 Pro utilizes a single 18650 battery. Both feature 80 watts of power, 6.5mL pods, RPM 3 meshed coils, 8 color options, VW mode, a full-color display, and USB-C charging.
- This kit features single 18650 battery support, 4mL pods, adjustable airflow control, 80 watts of power, a display screen, Aeglos coils, and 2 amp fast Type-C charging.
- This kit features upgraded shockproof, dustproof & waterproof design, 45 watts of power, an integrated 1400mAh battery, a 0.96-inch full-color screen, a Type-C charging port, top airflow control, a 4ml juice capacity, a top-mounted refill port, and Geekvape B series coils for flavorful vapor and a strong throat hit.
- It features a single 18650 battery (not included), 85 watts of max power, variable wattage mode, 4.4mL pods, instant firing, an upgraded chipset, a 2 hour USB charging time, dual airflow adjustments, a plethora of safety features and TRI mesh coils.
- This setup features up to 6000 puffs, a 500mAh battery, a charging port, a mesh coil for flavor production, multiple protections, and a 15ml pod, with 50mg nic salt vape juice inside.
- This pod system is the first Geekvape Evolv DNA Kit and features 100 watts of power, 21700/18650 battery support, a full temperature control suite, replay mode, boost mode, a 510 adapter, a 0.96" TFT color display screen, a 5mL pod, two mesh coils, complete Escribe customization, and effortless refills.
- The Suorin Drop Pod Kit is an ultra portable vape system. It features draw activated firing, refillable pods, a 310mAh battery, LED battery indicator and a 1.3ohm resistance so it's safe to use with nicotine salts based juices.