Here’s a cheap deal for the Suorin Air Plus Pod System Kit. It features a built-in 930mAh battery, an LED battery life indicator, a USB Type-C charging port for effortless charging, a sub ohm coil, a nic salt coil and refillable 3.5mL cartridges with easy refill system.
Suorin just brought out the Suorin Air Plus Pod Kit, an updated version of the popular Suorin Air and Air 2. The new pod kit has several updates including better output, bigger e-liquid capacity, a bigger integrated battery and both a nic salt and sub ohm coil. And, charging the Air Plus is effortless thanks to a USB Type-C charging port which is the new standard in the smart phone industry because they are easy to plug in.
The Suorin Air Plus is slightly bigger than the Suorin Air Kit, but the overall card appearance is pretty much identical. A smoother design is immediately apparent, as the fire button has been removed. A number of LED lights can also be seen which display the current battery life of the 930mAh integrated cell. This battery is recharged via a bottom charging port that takes about 40 minutes for a full charge.
The pods are easily refilled and can store 3.5mL of e-liquid which is 1.2 more than its predecesssors. Two different of pods can be utilized: a 0.7ohm sub ohm coil and a 0.10ohm nicotine salt compatible juice.
Features & Specifications
- Measurements: 93.2mm x 49.9mm x 9.9mm
- Built-In 930mAh Battery
- Charging Time: 50 minutes
- Type-C Charging Port
- LED Battery Indicator
- Max Output: 22W
- Voltage Range: 3.3V – 4.2V
- Current For Charging: 1A
- Cartridge Volume: 3.5mL
- 0.7ohm subohm coil
- 1.0 nic salt coil
- The mod features 77 watts of power from a single 18650 battery, a full temperature control suite including TCR, VPC mode, bypass mode, power mode, customizable LED effects, and safety features.
- The mod features 100 watts of max power, 21700/18650 battery support, a C frame design, a 0.96" color display, a Quest 2.0 chipset, tons of vaping modes, and a Type-C charging port. If you get the kit, you'll get a UB Pro Tank with 5ml capacity, easy refills, an 810 drip tip, adjustable airflow control, and UB Pro coils.
- The Power 2 Kit features an 80 watt mod with massive 5000mAh integrated battery, while the Power 2C version can fire with 160 watts of power, but you'll need to insert two 18650 batteries.
- This setup features exquisite design options, a 1250mAh battery, type-C charging, several coil options, two 0.6ohm mesh coils, a 0.96-inch touchscreen, variable wattage output and 50 watts of power.
- These disposable pod kits features 2500 puffs per device, 50mg nicotine, and 6.5mL of e-liquid. The available flavors mango guava, blue razz, strawberry watermelon, red energy, lush ice, grape ice, green apple, lemon grapefruit, cola ice, and cool mint.
- The Caliburn G2 Pod System Kit features vibrational interaction, progressive airflow adjustments, meshed coils for MTL or restricted DTL vaping, Pro-FOCS flavor tech, easy refills, draw-activated or button firing, 2ml juice capacity, and a 750mAh rechargeable battery.
- The Drag X Plus Mod features a leather grip, 100 watts of variable output, extreme portability, fast 2 amp charging, single 18650/21700 battery support, a smart mode for beginners, an RBA mode for veteran vapers, and a ton of safety features.
- This pod starter kit features a classic box style design, a compact shape, colorful IML panels, two types of cartridges (one with EX coils and one with built-in coils), mesh coils, mesh cotton, a 1000mAh integrated battery and a 3.5 or 4.5ml juice capacity.