Here’s a cheap deal for the Suorin Air Plus Pod System Kit. It features a built-in 930mAh battery, an LED battery life indicator, a USB Type-C charging port for effortless charging, a sub ohm coil, a nic salt coil and refillable 3.5mL cartridges with easy refill system.
Suorin just brought out the Suorin Air Plus Pod Kit, an updated version of the popular Suorin Air and Air 2. The new pod kit has several updates including better output, bigger e-liquid capacity, a bigger integrated battery and both a nic salt and sub ohm coil. And, charging the Air Plus is effortless thanks to a USB Type-C charging port which is the new standard in the smart phone industry because they are easy to plug in.
The Suorin Air Plus is slightly bigger than the Suorin Air Kit, but the overall card appearance is pretty much identical. A smoother design is immediately apparent, as the fire button has been removed. A number of LED lights can also be seen which display the current battery life of the 930mAh integrated cell. This battery is recharged via a bottom charging port that takes about 40 minutes for a full charge.
The pods are easily refilled and can store 3.5mL of e-liquid which is 1.2 more than its predecesssors. Two different of pods can be utilized: a 0.7ohm sub ohm coil and a 0.10ohm nicotine salt compatible juice.
Features & Specifications
- Measurements: 93.2mm x 49.9mm x 9.9mm
- Built-In 930mAh Battery
- Charging Time: 50 minutes
- Type-C Charging Port
- LED Battery Indicator
- Max Output: 22W
- Voltage Range: 3.3V – 4.2V
- Current For Charging: 1A
- Cartridge Volume: 3.5mL
- 0.7ohm subohm coil
- 1.0 nic salt coil
- This AIO setup features visible airflow adjustments, an integrated 800mAh battery, type-C charging, auto-draw firing, button firing, 2mL capacity pods and 2 mesh coil options.
- This kit features an exquisite holographic IML panel, a 1800mAh integrated battery, 40 watts of power, an axon 2.0 chipset, 2 amp fast charging system, accurate airflow adjustment, 4mL pods, easy top fills, and GTX coils.
- The new pod system features an updated Evolv DNA chipset, a mesh coil option, five power settings, patent-pending temperature limiting technology, a new power regulation system, power boost functionality, coil resistance auto-detection, DNA GO coil compatibility, top adjustable airflow, and 15 color options including stabwood, resin, and carbon fiber finishes.
- This new mod kit is compatible with pods, RDTAs, RDAs, and sub-ohm tanks. It also features 100 watts of power, a temperature mode, variable wattage, a color TFT display with 4 theme options, fast response time, refillable pods, lightning-fast charging, 6mL juice capacity, adjustable airflow control, and a shock, dust, and waterproof design.
- The Aegis Hero pod kit features top airflow, a buck-boost system, 45 watts of power, a 1200mAh integrated battery, zero leakage, B-series coils, and 4mL refillable pods. At the time of this deal is posted, we are uncertain if this kit is for sale in the United States due to FDA regulations.
- This pod system features 25 watts of maximum power, a variable wattage mode, a display screen, button firing, air-activated firing, a 1000mAh integrated cell, adjustable airflow control, 90-minute type-C charging, mesh coils, and a plethora of safety features.
- The new Drag Max Mod features dual 18650 battery support, a 2amp lightning-fast charging system, 177 watts of output, incredible flavor production, brand new GENE.FAN 2.0 chipset, a smart mode for beginners, an RBA mode for vape veterans, and a full-color display screen. The Drag Max Kit includes a Pnp Pod and features 2 sub ohm coils, easy refills, and a 4.5mL juice capacity.
- This kit features a fingerprint unlocking, a single 18650 battery, USB Type-C charging, 80 watts of variable output, a display screen, 3mL pods, and replaceable mesh coils.