THC Tauren X: 1000mAh Mesh Or RBA Pod Kit
The THC Tauren X features a 1000mAh integrated battery, micro USB charging, 0.3ohm minimum resistance, a top fill system, adjustable airflow control, a 2mL juice capacity, multiple protections, and an RBA deck.
The RBA version of the Tauren X measures 97mm x 40mm x 20mm and is constructed with aluminum alloy and PCTG materials. Inside the mod, you will find a 1000mAh integrated battery that is recharged via a charging port with 1 amp current. The box mod can fire with resistance as low as 0.3ohm, making it highly compatible with a wide range of coil builds. And, the juice capacity comes in at 2mL and is refilled via a top fill port. Airflow is also adjustable for a more personalized vape experience.
On the front of the mod, you will find the airflow intake port, as well as a 0.42 inch OLED display. It shows vape data such as current power, current battery charge level, and atomizer resistance. On the opposite side, there’s an exquisite Tauren shield that is sure to turn heads and the control panel on the side features a large metal fire button, two adjustment buttons, and the micro USB charging port.
2mL Refillable Pods
Each cartridge has a 510 drip tip, so you may replace it with your favorite mouthpiece. The pods can store 2mL of e-liquid and are refilled by removing a cap that you can effortlessly squirt vape juice into. Removal of the pod is not necessary for refilling, making the process mess-free.
Although there is sure to be a pre-built coil option, this particular setup is powered by an RBA core with a gold-plated dual post build deck and multiple internal air holes underneath for maximum vapor and flavor.
With a state-of-the-art chipset, the 25 watt mod has several safety features such as high temperature, short circuit, 10 second cutoff and low voltage protection.
The Tauren X can be purchased in white, red, black or gunmetal colors.
In The Box (RBA Version)
With purchase, you will get the Tauren X RBA Pod Kit, an RBA coil, a build deck, a micro USB cable, a lanyard, a manual, a warranty card and a few spare parts.
- This kit features a 1500mAh battery, 60 watts of power, variable wattage mode, self-cleaning technology, adjustable airflow control, 4.5 mL pods, a 0.18ohm DTL coil and a 1.2 MTL coil.
- The Drag X Plus Mod features a leather grip, 100 watts of variable output, extreme portability, fast 2 amp charging, single 18650/21700 battery support, a smart mode for beginners, an RBA mode for veteran vapers, and a ton of safety features.
- The Drag S features a 4.5mL pods, easy refills, 2 included coils, 60 watts of output, a type-C USB port, charging, instant firing, a full-color screen with easy navigation, and a 2500mAh internal battery.
- The Drag X features a 4.5mL juice capacity, easy refills, 2 sub-ohm coils, 80 watts of power, type-C charging, fast firing, a full-color screen with easy navigation, mesh coils, an RBA option, and a single 18650 battery.
- The X-force kit is the first pod vape system by Smoktech. This all-in-one setup features a mod like appearance, lightweight design, a minamalist apperance, a 2000mAh battery, a 5 LED battery indicator, 0.3ohm coils and a refillable 7ml tank.
- The Thelema Quest features 200 watts of power from dual 18650 batteries, tons of modes including temperature control, a full-color display, triple adjustment buttons for easy menu navigation, 3 memory slots, fast charging, a 5mL juice capacity, triple airflow slots, and an effortless side filling slot.
- The Uwell Crown 4 Pod System features exquisite craftsmanship, gothic panel and fire button, draw activated or button firing, an integrated 1250mAh battery, 25W of maximum output, a BEIN chipset with tons of circuit protections, refillable 3mL pods, top fill design, and adjustable airflow control.
- With this promotion, you get either a Voopoo Drag X or Drag S as well as a Vmate Pod Kit at a very low price. A fantastic holiday gift.