THC Tauren X: 1000mAh Mesh Or RBA Pod Kit
The THC Tauren X features a 1000mAh integrated battery, micro USB charging, 0.3ohm minimum resistance, a top fill system, adjustable airflow control, a 2mL juice capacity, multiple protections, and an RBA deck.
The RBA version of the Tauren X measures 97mm x 40mm x 20mm and is constructed with aluminum alloy and PCTG materials. Inside the mod, you will find a 1000mAh integrated battery that is recharged via a charging port with 1 amp current. The box mod can fire with resistance as low as 0.3ohm, making it highly compatible with a wide range of coil builds. And, the juice capacity comes in at 2mL and is refilled via a top fill port. Airflow is also adjustable for a more personalized vape experience.
On the front of the mod, you will find the airflow intake port, as well as a 0.42 inch OLED display. It shows vape data such as current power, current battery charge level, and atomizer resistance. On the opposite side, there’s an exquisite Tauren shield that is sure to turn heads and the control panel on the side features a large metal fire button, two adjustment buttons, and the micro USB charging port.
2mL Refillable Pods
Each cartridge has a 510 drip tip, so you may replace it with your favorite mouthpiece. The pods can store 2mL of e-liquid and are refilled by removing a cap that you can effortlessly squirt vape juice into. Removal of the pod is not necessary for refilling, making the process mess-free.
Although there is sure to be a pre-built coil option, this particular setup is powered by an RBA core with a gold-plated dual post build deck and multiple internal air holes underneath for maximum vapor and flavor.
With a state-of-the-art chipset, the 25 watt mod has several safety features such as high temperature, short circuit, 10 second cutoff and low voltage protection.
The Tauren X can be purchased in white, red, black or gunmetal colors.
In The Box (RBA Version)
With purchase, you will get the Tauren X RBA Pod Kit, an RBA coil, a build deck, a micro USB cable, a lanyard, a manual, a warranty card and a few spare parts.
- Available in 12 flavors, this disposable pod kit features 8000 puffs, a 650 integrated rechargeable battery, 11 watts of output, a Type-C charging port, a 1.0ohm coil, an 18mL juice reservoir, and 50mg nic salt e-liquid.
- The Power 2 Kit features an 80 watt mod with massive 5000mAh integrated battery, while the Power 2C version can fire with 160 watts of power, but you'll need to insert two 18650 batteries.
- This disposable features ten flavor options, 50mg nic salt vape juice, a rechargeable battery, an 18mL internal tank, and dual mesh coils.
- This pod system features eight premium colors, a 1500mAh battery, an easy charging process, a small screen, a 5mL juice capacity, 360-degree airflow adjustment, 40 watts of adjustable power, an RBA mode, and easy refills.
- The Jellybox V1 features a 750mAh cell with Type-C port, a battery LED, 16 watts, a side-filling 3mL pod, a leak-free design, many safety protections, and a fashionable lanyard.
- This pod system kit features a 650mAh battery, a top fill method, a childproof design, a leakproof design, a battery LED, a 2mL capacity, a mesh MTL coil, dual-side airflow, and a Type-C charging system.
- This pod system kit features an 800mAh internal battery, extreme portability, a 2mL juice reservoir, a 0.8ohm pod, a 1.2ohm pod, 3 power levels, adjustable airflow, easy charging, a lanyard, and a battery/power LED light.
- Look at the Hellvape Fusion R Kit with an 800mAh battery, tri-color battery LED, adjustable airflow, type-C charging, 8 color options, a portable shape, a leakproof design, many safety features, two included meshed coils and a 2mL capacity pod.