Check out these cheap deals for the Suorin Drop Pod Kit. We’ve used this pod mod kit, and it’s a great little setup to use with nic salt or other high nic juices.
The Suorin Drop Pod Kit is an ultra-portable vape system. It features draw-activated firing, refillable pods, a 310mAh battery, an LED battery indicator, and a 1.3ohm resistance, so it’s safe to use with nicotine salt-based juices.
Available in blue, green, red, light blue, black, yellow, rainbow, gold, and grey, this small setup measures just 49mm x 12mm x 73mm. The mouthpiece doubles as the juice pod and can hold 2ml of juice. Inside the cartridge, there’s an atomizer that fires in the range of 1.3 to 1.4ohm and with a maximum wattage of 13 watts. This makes this small vape system perfect for nicotine salts and freebase e-liquids. The Suorin Pod System has a 310 mAh battery for long vaping times at maximum output. An LED battery indicator underneath the pod will indicate battery life, and a micro USB charging port allows for effortless charging. Firing the Suorin Drop Pod Vaping Kit occurs by simply taking a puff. There’s no fire button!
Suorin Drop Pod Kit Features & Specs
- Dimensions: 49mm x 12mm x 73mm
- Refillable pods (mouthpiece)
- Capacity: 2ml
- Resistance range: 1.3Ω to 1.4Ω
- Maximum power: 13W (full battery)
- Draw activated firing (no fire button)
- 310mAh internal battery
- Micro USB charging
- Battery LED
- The Smok Mag 18 box mod features 230 watts of power, a full-color display screen, a delicate fire button, dual 18650 batteries, bypass mode, variable wattage mode, TC mode, and fast 2 amp charging via a USB-C port.
- The Scar Mini Box Mod features 80 watts of power, a convenient top battery slot, a single 18650 battery, Type-C charging, an ergonomic design, metal with leather finishes, multiple protections, and waterproof/shockproof/dustproof design.
- This pod mod kit features 5 to 100 watts of power, single 18650 or 21700 battery support, a fast-charging USB-C charging port, a 6mL pod, meshed coils, adjustable airflow control, and a myriad of safety protections.
- The G-Priv 4 Kit features 230 watts of power, dual 18650 batteries, a USB-C charging system, variable wattage mode, temperature modes, 4 memory slots, a full-color touchscreen, a large fire key, multiple protections, a 6.5mL juice capacity, a top-fill method, triple adjustable airflow slots, and meshed coils.
- These kits feature 80 watts of power, a compact & ergonomic design, 5.5mL pods, effortless refills, a 0.96 inch full-color TFT screen, and meshed coils. The G-Priv Pro Pod works with a single 18650 battery and the other with an integrated 2500mAh battery.
- The RPM 5 works with a 2000mAh integrated battery, while the RPM 5 Pro utilizes a single 18650 battery. Both feature 80 watts of power, 6.5mL pods, RPM 3 meshed coils, 8 color options, VW mode, a full-color display, and USB-C charging.