Check out these cheap deals for the Suorin Drop Pod Kit. We’ve used this pod mod kit, and it’s a great little setup to use with nic salt or other high nic juices.
The Suorin Drop Pod Kit is an ultra-portable vape system. It features draw-activated firing, refillable pods, a 310mAh battery, an LED battery indicator, and a 1.3ohm resistance, so it’s safe to use with nicotine salt-based juices.
Available in blue, green, red, light blue, black, yellow, rainbow, gold, and grey, this small setup measures just 49mm x 12mm x 73mm. The mouthpiece doubles as the juice pod and can hold 2ml of juice. Inside the cartridge, there’s an atomizer that fires in the range of 1.3 to 1.4ohm and with a maximum wattage of 13 watts. This makes this small vape system perfect for nicotine salts and freebase e-liquids. The Suorin Pod System has a 310 mAh battery for long vaping times at maximum output. An LED battery indicator underneath the pod will indicate battery life and a micro USB charging port allows for effortless charging. Firing the Suorin Drop Pod Vaping Kit occurs by simply taking a puff. There’s no fire button!
Suorin Drop Pod Kit Features & Specs
- Dimensions: 49mm x 12mm x 73mm
- Refillable pods (mouthpiece)
- Capacity: 2ml
- Resistance range: 1.3Ω to 1.4Ω
- Maximum power: 13W (full battery)
- Draw activated firing (no fire button)
- 310mAh internal battery
- Micro USB charging
- Battery LED
- The Smok R-Kiss 2 Mod features dual external 18650 batteries, an IQ-S chipset, a full-color display, 2 amp fast USB-C charging, 200 watts of maximum power, a large lateral fire key, and all-around safety. The Smok R-Kiss 2 Kit includes the brand new TFV18 Mini Tank with 6.5mL capacity, adjustable airflow, sub-ohm meshed coils, and easy refills.
- The new box mod features waterproof, dustproof/shockproof design, 230 watts of power, dual 18650 batteries, a 1.9" touchscreen, fast firing, a full temperature control suite, TCR mode, passcode functionality, a delicate fire key, multiple protections and fast firing. The TFV16 tank in the kit has a 9mL juice capacity, mesh coils, easy refill system, maximum airflow, and a 16mm resin drip tip.
- The RPM 5 works with a 2000mAh integrated battery, while the RPM 5 Pro utilizes a single 18650 battery. Both feature 80 watts of power, 6.5mL pods, RPM 3 meshed coils, 8 color options, VW mode, a full-color display, and USB-C charging.
- This tiny pod system features draw-activated firing, meshed coils, a 900mAh internal battery, a Type-C charging port, 10 color options, and adjustable airflow control.
- This pod system features 25 watts of maximum power, a variable wattage mode, a display screen, button firing, air-activated firing, a 1000mAh integrated cell, adjustable airflow control, 90-minute type-C charging, mesh coils, and a plethora of safety features.
- The Smok Treebox Plus is the upgraded version of the Treebox mod. It features a massive 220W of output and a natural Brazil rosewood shell with either a black or silver top/bottom.