Check out these cheap deals for the Suorin Drop Pod Kit. We’ve used this pod mod kit ourselves and it’s a great little setup to use with nic salt or other high nic juices.
The Suorin Drop Pod Kit is an ultra-portable vape system. It features draw-activated firing, refillable pods, a 310mAh battery, LED battery indicator and a 1.3ohm resistance so it’s safe to use with nicotine salt-based juices.
Available in blue, green, red, light blue, black, yellow, rainbow, gold and grey, this small setup measures just 49mm x 12mm x 73mm. The mouthpiece doubles as the juice pod and can hold 2ml of juice. Inside the cartridge, there’s an atomizer that fires in the range of 1.3 to 1.4ohm and with a maximum wattage of 13 watts. This makes this small vape system perfect for use with nicotine salts e-liquids. The Suorin Pod System is made with a 310 mAh battery for long vaping times at its maximum output. An LED battery indicator underneath the pod will indicate battery life and a micro USB charging port allows for effortless charging. Firing the Suorin Drop Pod Vaping Kit occurs by simply taking a puff. There’s no fire button!
Suorin Drop Pod Kit Features & Specs
- Dimensions: 49mm x 12mm x 73mm
- Refillable pods (mouthpiece)
- Capacity: 2ml
- Resistance range: 1.3Ω to 1.4Ω
- Maximum power: 13W (full battery)
- Draw activated firing (no fire button)
- 310mAh internal battery
- Micro USB charging
- Battery LED
- The RPM 5 works with a 2000mAh integrated battery, while the RPM 5 Pro utilizes a single 18650 battery. Both feature 80 watts of power, 6.5mL pods, RPM 3 meshed coils, 8 color options, VW mode, a full-color display, and USB-C charging.
- The G-Priv 4 Kit features 230 watts of power, dual 18650 batteries, a USB-C charging system, variable wattage mode, temperature modes, 4 memory slots, a full-color touchscreen, a large fire key, multiple protections, a 6.5mL juice capacity, a top-fill method, triple adjustable airflow slots, and meshed coils.
- The Smok Mag 18 box mod features 230 watts of power, a full-color display screen, a delicate fire button, dual 18650 batteries, bypass mode, variable wattage mode, TC mode, and fast 2 amp charging via a USB-C port.
- Designed for beginners, this affordable pod system kit features a 700mAh battery, 17 watts of output, a pen-style shape, a 2.5mL pod with an integrated 0.9ohm coil, MTL vaping, RDL vaping, and a charging port.
- This pod system features tiny measurements, an 800mAh integrated cell, 25 watts of maximum power, variable wattage settings, a 90 minute charging time, leakproof cartridges, an intelligent atomizer detection system, a side-fill system, and an included 0.8ohm mesh coil.
- The Nord 5 features a 2000mAh integrated cell, 5 to 80 watts of adjustable output, fast charging, an OLED screen, 12 colors with 2 finish options, a 5mL pod with a side-fill method, a dual adjustable airflow system, and mesh coils.