Here are cheap deals for the Voopoo Too 180W Box Mod or Starter Kit with Uforce Tank. This kit features massive power, an exquisite design, exchangeable face plates and retails for almost $90.
The Voopoo Too Box Mod features 180 watts of power, interchangeable face plates with exquisite design, interchangeable panels with colorful patterns, dual or single 18650 battery compatibility and low resistance in both temperature and power modes. The Uforce Tank in this kit is nicknamed the King of Flavor and operates with accurate OCC coils for amazing taste, has a quick vent system for massive vapor with flavor, is built with a 3.5ml tank reservoir, has a top fill system and features triple adjustable air slots.
Measuring 54mm x 33mm x 88mm, the Too Box Mod looks modern thanks to colorful panels that are interchangeable. They come in a dazzle, raisin, ditch dark or turquoise patterns on either a stainless or black frame. The chassis is constructed from aviation aluminum and has zinc alloy to make it more durable, while the top and bottom is CNC machined for a classy result. The control face is built with a traditional display reminiscent of Evolv’s DNA screens. The menu is horizontal and features two battery bars, resistance, voltage, puff time and current wattage or temperature. The fire and adjustment buttons surrounding the screen are chrome colored and look to be made from stainless steel. At the top, there’s a 510 connector with ventilation grooves and a springloaded/gold plated center pin for flush atomizer installation with maximum conductivity.
Powered by a single or dual 18650 batteries, the Voopoo Too’s cells are hidden behind the face plates that easily slide out. There is no need to remove the cells from the mod as there is a micro USB charging system. With one battery installed, the mod’s power tops out at 80 watts, while two batteries result in a massive 180 watts of power. In addition to the included Uforce Tank, this box mod will also work well with many atomizers as the resistance is a rock bottom 0.05ohm in both temperature and power modes. And, versatile temperature control works with nickel, stainless steel and titanium heating elements and there’s also a TCR mode for veteran vapers. For safety, there is built in short circuit, over-temperature, reverse polarity, overtime, over-current and overcharge protections.
The included Uforce Tank by Voopoo features a stainless steel chassis, a 24mm diameter and a 54.05mm height. With a decent tank capacity of 3.5ml, refills occur via a sliding top fill system that exposes an easily accessed fill port. With purchase, you will get a V-shaped drip tip that is made with eco-friendly materials and enhances vapor production.
Airflow on the atomizer is adjustable at the bottom and utilizes triple air slots. For added vapor and flavor production, Voopoo designed the tank with a shortened outlet path from the external airflow to the chamber and from the chamber to the drip tip. Perhaps that’s why this tank is nicknamed the King of Flavor.
What sets the Uforce Tank apart from the crowd is its internal quick vent channel that has a shortened outlet path of just 14mm (compared to the normal 25mm) and a shorter inlet of 5mm (normal: 10mm). This results in bigger vapor/flavor production with rapid heat discharge to avoid burning the mouth. Adjustable airflow on the outside occurs via triple bottom air intakes.
There are two different coil types that work with this atomizer. First, there’s the quadruple 0.23ohm Uforce U4 that is rated 50 to 120 watts and a 0.4ohm dual coil that has a 50 to 80 watt range. Combined with the airflow system, these coils are said to produce amazing flavors.
Features & Specifications
Voopoo Too Box Mod
- Dimensions: 59.5mm x 85mm x 29.3mm
- Weight: 192g
- Colors: black/dazzle, black/raisin, black/ditch dark, black/turquoise, SS/dazzle, SS/raisin, SS/ditch dark, SS/turquoise
- Interchangeable panels/face plates
- Construction materials: aviation aluminum & zinc alloy
- CNC milled top and bottom
- OLED display
- Metallic buttons
- 510 threaded connector
- Ventilation channels
- Spring-loaded/gold plated pin
- Utilizes dual 18650 batteries
- Also works with a single 18650
- Remove side panels to access batteries
- Micro USB charging
- Operating modes: Soft, power, TC-SS, TC-Ni, TC-Ti, TCR
- Soft mode extends longevity of coils
- Power output range with one battery: 5W to 80W
- Power output range with one batteries: 5W to 180W
- TC output range: 100℃ to 315℃ or 200℉ to 600℉
- Resistance range (Power): 0.05Ω to 3.0Ω
- Resistance range TC: 0.05Ω to 1.0Ω
- Safety protections
- Short circuit
- Low battery
- Reverse polarity
- Dimensions: 24.6mm x 43.05mm
- Weight: 51.5g
- Constructed from 304 stainless steel with glass tank
- 3.5ml tank reservoir with top fil
- 3 x adjustable external air intakes
- Quick vent channel
- Short 14mm air outlet distance from chamber to drip tip
- Short 10mm air inlet distance from external airflow to chamber
- Additional vapor/flavor
- Amazing heat disappation
- OCC coils system
- Heat up fast for immediate vapor
- 0.4Ω Uforce U4
- Dual coils
- 40W to 80W
- Best: 55W to 65W
- 0.23Ω Uforce U4
- Quadruple coils
- 50W to 120W
- Best: 60W to 80W
- Drip tip
- Eco friendly
- V-shaped for more vapor production
- Voopoo Drag Max 177W Kit $25.99 (USA)
- Voopoo Drag 3 177W Mod Kit $29.22 (USA)
- Voopoo Navi 3.8mL/40W VW Mesh Pod Kit $16.06 (USA)
- Voopoo Drag 157W TC Box Mod $29.75 (USA)
- Voopoo Vinci 2 50W/1500mAh Kit $21.69 | Vinci X 2 80W Kit $19.49 (USA)
- Voopoo Drag 2 177W Refresh Edition Kit $26.50
- Voopoo Drag X Plus Mod Kit $25.34 | Professional Edition $25.99 (USA)