Uwell Caliburn Koko: 520mAh/11W/2mL Portable Pod System
The Uwell Caliburn Koko features a 520mAh integrated battery, 11 watts of power, 2mL refillable cartridges, draw-activated firing, a 1.4ohm pod for nic salts, and easy refills. Update: There is a new version of this pod kit.
- The mod features 77 watts of power from a single 18650 battery, a full temperature control suite including TCR, VPC mode, bypass mode, power mode, customizable LED effects, and safety features.
- This pod mod kit features a 1370mAh integrated battery, 40 watts of max output, variable wattage operation, a 5mL juice capacity, mesh coils with easy installation, straightforward coil installs, dual airflow channels, and effortless refills.
- This disposable features about 10000 puffs, 22ml of 50mg nic salt vape juice, a rechargeable 650mAh battery, a mesh coil, and adjustable airflow.
- With this Nord 2, Smok has improved the integrated battery capacity from 1100mAh to 1500mAh and the pods can now hold up to 4.5mL of e-liquid for all day vaping, without a recharge or refill. Additionally, the Nord V2 features a mesh sub ohm coil, a MTL coil for nicotine salt vaping, an RBA option, upgraded software, new finish colors, 40 watts of adjustable power, fast 2 amp charging, a 0.69 OLED screen, and a plethora of safety features.
- The mod features extreme portability, 18650 battery support, 2 amp Type-C charging, a 26mm diameter bezel, 75 watts of adjustable power, and a display screen. The kit's pod tank has GX coils with smart coil protection, smooth adjustable airflow, a 5ml e-juice reservoir, easy side refills, and a strong magnetic connection.
- The Boost also features a portable lightweight design, a 1500mAh internal battery, fast firing, an OLED display, almost instant firing, mesh coils, 3.7mL refillable pods, a top fill method, a wide range of protections and RDTA compatibility.
- The Novo X features an 800mAh integrated battery, 25 watts of adjustable power, 2mL mouth-to-lung pods, satisfying throat hit, small design, and a small display screen.
- It features a 350mAh rechargeable battery, draw activated firing, 1.2mL pre-filled pods, a 1.5ohm resistance coil, USB charging and 2 color options.
One of this site’s most searched pod kits is the Uwell Caliburn Koko, perhaps due to its tiny size and the conveniently included lanyard. We use this device ourselves, and this tiny vapor beast performs well. Inside the chassis, there’s a 520mAh battery that produces 11 watts of total output, rechargeable via a USB port. To keep this vape kit small, the 2mL pod is stored inside the body and is easily refilled via a top-fill juice port, making refills a breeze. A 1.2ohm coil vaporizes the e-juice and works well with nic salt or freebase vape juices.
Features & Specifications
- 520 mAh integrated power
- Aluminum alloy body
- Maximum output: 11W
- Integrated 520mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Power output range: 11W
- Voltage output range: 3.2V-4.0V
- Direct voltage from the battery
- Coil resistance range: 1.2ohm-1.5ohm
- Battery LED
- 2mL refillable pods
- 1.4ohm coil for nic salts
- Pro-FOCS flavor technology
- Top filling via 3.5mm slot
- Draw-activated firing
- Short-circuit protection
- Low power indication
- 10-second over-puff protection
- Micro-USB charging system
- Colors: Black, Grey, Blue, Red, Light Green, Dark Green, Orange, Gold, Purple, Pink