Uwell Nunchaku II: 100W/21700 TC Mod With 5mL Mesh Tank
Here is a cheap deal for the Uwell Nunchaku 2, the follow-up stick mod or kit of the Nunchaku.This new setup is not your average pen style kit as it features an OLED display, a full temperature control suite, bypass mode, power mode, 100 watts of power, 21700/20700/18650 battery compatibility, a 5ml juice capacity, mesh coils, and easy refills.
Uwell Nunchaku II Starter Kit Features & Specifications
Nunchaku II Mod
- Measurements: 29.9mm x 100mm
- Ultra portable
- Ergonomic for perfect hand feeling
- Material: stainless steel & PC
- Colors: blue, black, silver, iridescent
- OLED display
- Navigate menu with fire & adjustment buttons
- Uses a single 21700/20700/18650 battery (not included)
- Micro USB charging port
- Cable included
- Operating modes: bypass, power, TC Ni, TC Ti
- Power output range: 5W to 100W
- Temperature range: 200℉ to 600℉ or 100℃ to 300℃
- Resistance ranges
- Bypass mode: 0.1Ω to 0.5Ω
- Power mode: 0.1Ω to 3.0Ω
- TC modes: 0.1Ω to 1.0Ω
- Safety Protections
- Short circuit
- Low voltage
- Reverse polarity
Nunchaku II Tank
- Measurements: 29mm x 48.3mm
- Materials: stainless steel with pyrex
- Hand polished
- Color: matches mod
- Tank capacity: 5ml
- Easy top refilling
- Pro-FOCS flavor testing technology
- Amazing flavorful vapor
- Honeycomb meshed coils for taste and vapor
- Plug and pull installation
- Saves Power
- Utilizes little e-juice
- Included: UN2 Meshed-H 0.2ohm coil (pre-installed)
- Included: UN2 Meshed-H 0.14ohm coil
- Optimized cap design
- This all-in-one kit features a durable coil-less design, big vapor with flavor, 80 watts of power, a single 18650 battery, a display screen, 5ml juice capacity, easy refills, top adjustable airflow, fast charging and multiple safety features.
- The Kirin features unregulated output from the battery mod, 18350 or 18650 batteries, a MTL pod (1.2ohm), a DTL pod (0.5ohm), a 2mL juice capacity, bottom refills and easily adjusted bottom airflow.
- This pen-style vape system features an exquisite design, an LED screen, an 1100mAh integrated battery, a charging system, temperature control mode, bypass mode, constant voltage mod, a wide range of safety protections, a 3.5mL juice capacity, Berserker coils (1.5/1.8ohm) and a threaded top fill system.
- The Go 80 features 80 watts of power and a 3000mAh integrated battery, while the Go 40 works with a maximum of 40 watts from a 1500mAh battery. Both feature a Type-C charging port, an LED battery indicator, airflow adjustments, a comfortable grip, a 5mL juice capacity, and SSS leak-resistant technology
- With essentially the same design, the Stick R22 features a 2000mAh integrated battery, 4.5mL juice capacity, and 40 watts of maximum power while the N18 is built with a 1300mAh battery, 3mL juice capacity, and 30 watts of power. Both kits have an incredible appearance, adjustable airflow control, a power regulator, incredible hand feel, a 0.6ohm mesh coil, and a 1.4ohm regular coil.
- -This kit features a built-in 2000mAh battery, a battery LED, DTL or MTL airflow adjustments, a mesh coil for sub ohm vaping, a nic salt coil, a 5.5mL juice capacity and easy top refills.