Vapefly Kriemhild: 200W TC Box Mod Kit w/ 5mL Mesh Tank
Here are cheap deals for the Vapefly Kriemhild, available as a standalone mod or full kit with mesh tank. The Kriemhild box mod features 200 watts of power, rock bottom atomizer resistance, dual 21700/20700/18650 cells, a fast 3A type-C USB charging system, a 1.33 inch TFT display screen, an exquisite appearance and a multitude of safety protections. The tank is built with dual bottom airflow intake slots, mesh coils for the best flavorful vapor production, an easy refill system and a 5mL juice capacity.
Kriemhild Box Mod
The mod measures 38.6 x 47.5 x 91.0mm and is available in black, gunmetal, stainless steel and a premium-looking black/gold. On the front, there’s a massive 1.33 inch TFT display screen with vertical vape data. Two adjustment buttons underneath permit easy navigation of the menu, while a type-C micro USB port at the bottom allow recharging of the inserted batteries. The battery bay slides out from the top like a magazine, similar to the Smok Mag series of box mods. On the large backside, you’ll a Kriemhild logo which has a breathing LED that is sure to turn heads.
The Kriemhild mod works with either two 18650, 20700 or 21700 batteries, but these are not included with purchase. The Type-C charging port makes it easier than ever to plug the device in for a recharge and the charging system operates at 5V/3A to finish the process in virtually no time at all.
For safety, the Kriemhild comes with a plethora of safety features including overtime protection, reverse polarity protection, overheat protection, low power indication, short-circuit protection and overcharge protection.
On the technical level, the mod can fire with up to 200 watts of power and includes operating modes such as variable wattage, curve and temperature control. And, what really sets this device apart from the crowd is a low 0.02ohm atomizer resistance capability and a unique cooling system.
Vapefly Kriemhild Kit
The included sub ohm tank measures 26mm x 55.5mm and has a 5mL juice capacity. To add e-liquid, you simply slide open the top cap to expose a large fill port to squirt juice into. This method was made with a child lock to keep young kids safe and the silicon stopper can be swapped out in case of future leakage.
Two massive air inlets are located at the bottom and are fully adjustable to your favorite setting. In combination with the coils, the Kriemhild sub ohm tank should produce flavorful vapor.
Three types of coils are compatible with the tank: a single, dual and triple mesh coil. All of these fire in the range of 50 to 80 watts and use a wide range of heating elements. For more experienced vapers, there is also an RBA head available, but it is not included with purchase.
Vapefly Kriemhild Features & Specifications
- A third charity project with German 103
- Power range: 5W to 200W
- Resistance range：0.02Ω-3.0Ω
- Voltage range：6.4V to 8.4V
- Operating modes: Power/TC/Curve
- Works with dual 21700/20700/18650 batteries
- 5ml big capacity
- Easy sliding top fill
- Effortless push/pull coil installs
- Included: Ni 80 trip mesh coil (0.15Ω | 50W-80W)
- Included: Ni80 single mesh coil (0.2Ω | 50-80W)
- Mod size: 38.6mm x 47.5mm x 91.0mm
- Tank size: 26.0mm x 55.5mm
- 810 drip tip
- Color options: SS, Black, Gunmetal, Black/Gold
- This item features lightning-fast 15-minute charging, ultra-long battery life from a built-in 3700mAh cell, a reverse charging system to power smart devices, 120 watts of power, a multitude of safety features, a large color display, and many modes including power, temperature control, TCR, bypass, and more.
- This device features Evolv's latest DNA100C chipset, 100 watts of power, an IP68 rating to make it shock/water/dustproof, single 18650/20700/21700 battery support, 3 amp fast charging, temperature control modes, boost mode, and replay mode.
- This mod kit features 200 watts of power, 21700/20700/18650 battery compatibility, fast 2 amp USB-C charging, variable wattage mode, temperature mode, bypass mode, 4mL juice capability, adjustable airflow control, mesh coils and optional RBA.
- This kit features an internal 3000mAh cell, USB-C charging, 80 watts of output, variable wattage mode, a full-color TFT display, 4mL refillable cartridges, ultra boost mesh coils, and an RBA option.
- The Dovpo Odin features a visually stunning design, a fantastic dual battery configuration, temperature friendly operation, 200 watts of power, a 0.96 inch OLED color display screen, a myriad of safety features and a DNA250C chipset for versatility.
- This pod system features 25 watts of maximum power, a variable wattage mode, a display screen, button firing, air-activated firing, a 1000mAh integrated cell, adjustable airflow control, 90-minute type-C charging, mesh coils, and a plethora of safety features.