Vapefly Kriemhild: 200W TC Box Mod Kit w/ 5mL Mesh Tank
Here are cheap deals for the Vapefly Kriemhild, available as a standalone mod or full kit with mesh tank. The Kriemhild box mod features 200 watts of power, rock bottom atomizer resistance, dual 21700/20700/18650 cells, a fast 3A type-C USB charging system, a 1.33 inch TFT display screen, an exquisite appearance and a multitude of safety protections. The tank is built with dual bottom airflow intake slots, mesh coils for the best flavorful vapor production, an easy refill system and a 5mL juice capacity.
Kriemhild Box Mod
The mod measures 38.6 x 47.5 x 91.0mm and is available in black, gunmetal, stainless steel and a premium-looking black/gold. On the front, there’s a massive 1.33 inch TFT display screen with vertical vape data. Two adjustment buttons underneath permit easy navigation of the menu, while a type-C micro USB port at the bottom allow recharging of the inserted batteries. The battery bay slides out from the top like a magazine, similar to the Smok Mag series of box mods. On the large backside, you’ll a Kriemhild logo which has a breathing LED that is sure to turn heads.
The Kriemhild mod works with either two 18650, 20700 or 21700 batteries, but these are not included with purchase. The Type-C charging port makes it easier than ever to plug the device in for a recharge and the charging system operates at 5V/3A to finish the process in virtually no time at all.
For safety, the Kriemhild comes with a plethora of safety features including overtime protection, reverse polarity protection, overheat protection, low power indication, short-circuit protection and overcharge protection.
On the technical level, the mod can fire with up to 200 watts of power and includes operating modes such as variable wattage, curve and temperature control. And, what really sets this device apart from the crowd is a low 0.02ohm atomizer resistance capability and a unique cooling system.
Vapefly Kriemhild Kit
The included sub ohm tank measures 26mm x 55.5mm and has a 5mL juice capacity. To add e-liquid, you simply slide open the top cap to expose a large fill port to squirt juice into. This method was made with a child lock to keep young kids safe and the silicon stopper can be swapped out in case of future leakage.
Two massive air inlets are located at the bottom and are fully adjustable to your favorite setting. In combination with the coils, the Kriemhild sub ohm tank should produce flavorful vapor.
Three types of coils are compatible with the tank: a single, dual and triple mesh coil. All of these fire in the range of 50 to 80 watts and use a wide range of heating elements. For more experienced vapers, there is also an RBA head available, but it is not included with purchase.
Vapefly Kriemhild Features & Specifications
- A third charity project with German 103
- Power range: 5W to 200W
- Resistance range：0.02Ω-3.0Ω
- Voltage range：6.4V to 8.4V
- Operating modes: Power/TC/Curve
- Works with dual 21700/20700/18650 batteries
- 5ml big capacity
- Easy sliding top fill
- Effortless push/pull coil installs
- Included: Ni 80 trip mesh coil (0.15Ω | 50W-80W)
- Included: Ni80 single mesh coil (0.2Ω | 50-80W)
- Mod size: 38.6mm x 47.5mm x 91.0mm
- Tank size: 26.0mm x 55.5mm
- 810 drip tip
- Color options: SS, Black, Gunmetal, Black/Gold
- The M100 Mod has an ergonomic design, a large display with a full-color UI, 100 watts of power, a powerful built-in 2500mAh battery, a waterproof design, shock & dust resistance, and a maximum of 100 watts of power.
- Here are cheap deals for the Hugo Vapor Rader ECO 200W Box Mod. This device features 11 exquisite splatter & graffiti finishes, light construction materials, dual 18650 batteries (not included), fast 2 amp charging, 200 watts of power and a multitude of modes including bypass, variable voltage, variable wattage and curve heating.
- The Drag S features a 4.5mL pods, easy refills, 2 included coils, 60 watts of output, a type-C USB port, charging, instant firing, a full-color screen with easy navigation, and a 2500mAh internal battery.
- The Drag X features a 4.5mL juice capacity, easy refills, 2 sub-ohm coils, 80 watts of power, type-C charging, fast firing, a full-color screen with easy navigation, mesh coils, an RBA option, and a single 18650 battery.
- The X-force kit is the first pod vape system by Smoktech. This all-in-one setup features a mod like appearance, lightweight design, a minamalist apperance, a 2000mAh battery, a 5 LED battery indicator, 0.3ohm coils and a refillable 7ml tank.
- The EKEE Box Modfeatures an ergonomic form, a massive 1.3 inch full color TFT screen, up to 80 watts of power, fast 2 amp charging, an integrated 2000mAh battery and a car smart key inspired design.