Vapelustion Hannia: 230W Dual 18650 Graffiti Box Mod With Temperature Control
The Hannya features two graffiti pattern options (2 sets of panels included), an ergonomic design, an HD OLED display, 230 watts of power, temperature control operation, a wide range of safety protections, dual 18650 batteries (not included) and fast 2 amp micro USB charging.
Features & Specifications
- Graffiti Mod
- 2 sets of different panels included in the package
- Crystal clear OLED display
- Uses dual 18650 batteries(not included)
- 2A micro USB charging system
- Maximum power: 230W
- OLED display with vertical menu
- Modes: Thrust/VW/TC(Ti/Ni/SS)
- 510 threaded connection
- Digital synchronous step-down DC-DC converter
- Reverse polarity protection
- Over temperature protection
- Low voltage protection
In The Box
- Vapelustion Hannya
- 2 Set of graffiti panels
- Micro USB charging cable
More Graffiti Box Mod Deals
- This kit features exquisite graffiti finishes including some superhero ones, dual 18650 battery support, 200 watts of power, a 0.96 inch OLED display, a full temperature control suite, TCR mode, power mode and dual/single coil builds.
- The ECO features a tiny profile, lightweight construction, 90 watts of power, a single 18650 battery, a myriad of safety protections and a micro USB charging system.
- The mod features 200 watts of output, several graffiti finish options, dual 18650 batteries support, a full color TFT screen, low resistance capability, power mode, 1.5 amp fast charging and temperature control mode with Ni200, Ti and SS. The Hawk Tank has a 6ml juice capacity, a top fill system, bottom adjustable airflow and 0.5ohm coils.
- This new box mod features graffiti/camo finishes, a full color TFT display, uploadable background wallpaper functionality, a Yihi SX530 chip with SXI-Q control, a wide range of safety protections, low atomizer resistance capability, dual 18650 batteries, 200 watts of power and versatile temperature control.
- This setup features 6 exquisite finishes including graffiti, an ergonomic lightweight design, 200 watts of power, effortless operation, a multitude of operating modes such as temperature control and TCR, a display screen, dual 18650 batteries, balanced charging, many safety protections and easy refills.
- The Thro Pro features 220 watts of power, a full color 1.3 inch TFT display, stable operation, bypass/temperature control/power modes, dual 18650 battery support, effortless micro USB charging and a myriad of safety features.