Vaporesso Osmall: Ultra-Compact 2mL/350mAh Pod System
The Vaporesso Osmall features a tiny design, ergonomic feel, a myriad of colors, a built-in 350mAh battery, 11W of power, 1.2ohm coils for nic salt vaping, 2mL cartridges, effortless refills, and several safety protections for safe use.
The Osmall is tiny thanks to dimensions of 84mm x 25.5mm x 13.4mm and the pods can hold up to 2mL of e-liquid. A 350mAh integrated battery powers the setup which permits for 11 watts of power and long vape times. Coils inside each cartridge operate with a 1.2ohm resistance which is perfect for nic salts or other high nicotine juices.
An Omniboard chipset assures the device is always safe to use. This chipboard integrates overtime protection, overcharge protection, low voltage protection, short circuit protection and over-discharge protection.
Designed to pursue minimalism, the unit has a small form factor and incredible hand feeling. It is ultra-compact, has a textured surface and perfect grip. And, it is no bigger than a credit card, so you may simply place it in your pocket, if you like. The device finish is available in dark red, gray, dark blue, black, red, rose, blue and gold.
Integrating 1.2ohm coils, the Osmall is perfect for use with nicotine salt type e-juices. Each coil is built with new flax cotton and non-woven fabrics to delivery tasty and fresh taste with every puff.
In The Box
Each vaporesso osmall comes in a beautiful box which lists some specifications and the package contents. Inside the box, you will find an Vaporesso Osmall Battery, a 1.2ohm regular pod, a cable for charging via the side 0.5A USB port, a user manual and a warranty card.
- This disposable pod kit features 4000 puffs from a 10mL cartridge, a 1400mAh battery, and 5% nic salt vape juice. Available in 7 flavors.
- This pod kit features CCELL pods with mesh coils, 3mL juice capacity, an easy PTF filling system, leak-resistant technology, an 800mAh battery, a USB-C recharge port, a 45 minute charging time, and a dynamic tidal light to monitor battery charge level.
- The RPM 5 works with a 2000mAh integrated battery, while the RPM 5 Pro utilizes a single 18650 battery. Both feature 80 watts of power, 6.5mL pods, RPM 3 meshed coils, 8 color options, VW mode, a full-color display, and USB-C charging.
- This kit features single 18650 battery support, 4mL pods, adjustable airflow control, 80 watts of power, a display screen, Aeglos coils, and 2 amp fast Type-C charging.
- This kit features upgraded shockproof, dustproof & waterproof design, 45 watts of power, an integrated 1400mAh battery, a 0.96-inch full-color screen, a Type-C charging port, top airflow control, a 4ml juice capacity, a top-mounted refill port, and Geekvape B series coils for flavorful vapor and a strong throat hit.
- It features a single 18650 battery (not included), 85 watts of max power, variable wattage mode, 4.4mL pods, instant firing, an upgraded chipset, a 2 hour USB charging time, dual airflow adjustments, a plethora of safety features and TRI mesh coils.
- This setup features up to 6000 puffs, a 500mAh battery, a charging port, a mesh coil for flavor production, multiple protections, and a 15ml pod, with 50mg nic salt vape juice inside.
- This pod system is the first Geekvape Evolv DNA Kit and features 100 watts of power, 21700/18650 battery support, a full temperature control suite, replay mode, boost mode, a 510 adapter, a 0.96" TFT color display screen, a 5mL pod, two mesh coils, complete Escribe customization, and effortless refills.