Vaporesso XTRA: 2mL/900mAh Mesh Pod System
The Vaporesso XTRA features portability, a built-in 900mAh battery, a nicotine salt compatible coil, a mesh coil for sub ohm vaping, a 3-color battery LED, 2mL refillable pods and a myriad of finish colors.
The XTRA by Vaporesso measures 73.9mm x 38.2mm x 16.7mm and is available in silver resin, silver, grey resin, grey, rainbow resin and rainbow colors. Each pod system features a superbly crafted patch and curved camber for perfect hand feeling. This setup is small so you can easily take it wherever you go and the design is ergonomic thanks to an exquisite antiskid texture. Even though it is a tiny setup, it still has an internal 900mAh battery which permits long vaping times. Additionally, each pod can hold 2mL of e-liquid which, combined with the powerful integrated cell, results in few refills and recharges. The charging process for the XTRA entails simply plugging the device into any wall outlet or computer with the included cable. And, refilling each pod takes place via a sidefill port with an easy-to-remove rubber plug.
There are 2 different pod options for the Vaporesso XTRA, each of which has a different coil for a more personalized vape experience. The pre-installed meshed Unipod features a coil with a 0.8ohm mesh heating element to release pure flavors from your vape juice. Or, you may choose to vape with the Unipod 1.2ohm cartridge which is ideal for nic salts. According to Vaporesso, both pod options work well with high VG e-liquids and upgraded cotton material with accurate temperature control results in flavorful vapor production.
In The Box
With purchase, you will get the Vaporesso XTRA battery, one meshed 0.8ohm Unipod, one 1.2ohm Unipod, a USB cable for charging, a user manual, a warranty card and a reminder card.
- It features an integrated 1000mAh integrated battery, adjustable airflow control, a mesh coil, a DTL coil, direct voltage output, three levels of output, and a charging system.
- This pod kit features CCELL pods with mesh coils, 3mL juice capacity, an easy PTF filling system, leak-resistant technology, an 800mAh battery, a USB-C recharge port, a 45 minute charging time, and a dynamic tidal light to monitor battery charge level.
- This pod mod kit features 5 to 100 watts of power, single 18650 or 21700 battery support, a fast-charging USB-C charging port, a 6mL pod, meshed coils, adjustable airflow control, and a myriad of safety protections.
- This kit is very similar to the Smok RPM 100 but has a 3000mAh integrated battery and a reduced output of 85 watts. Additional features include a Type-C charging port, a cartridge with 6mL capacity, two mesh sub-ohm coils, many safety features, and changeable airflow.
- The RPM 5 works with a 2000mAh integrated battery, while the RPM 5 Pro utilizes a single 18650 battery. Both feature 80 watts of power, 6.5mL pods, RPM 3 meshed coils, 8 color options, VW mode, a full-color display, and USB-C charging.
- This B60 features a waterproof design, 60 watts of power, a 2000mAh battery, a USB-C charging port, a boost mode for maximum vapor production, a 0.96" curved display screen, a smart mode for coil longevity, a lock slider, buck-boost for stable performance, a 5ml capacity pod, adjustable airflow, and B series coils.
- This tiny pod kit features an 800mAh integrated battery, 30 watts of power, auto output adjustments, water resistance, dust resistance, shock resistance, durability, 2mL pods with integrated coils, adjustable airflow control, and a lanyard.
- These kits feature 80 watts of power, a compact & ergonomic design, 5.5mL pods, effortless refills, a 0.96 inch full-color TFT screen, and meshed coils. The G-Priv Pro Pod works with a single 18650 battery and the other with an integrated 2500mAh battery.