Wake Mod Bigfoot Deals & Coupons
This luxurious vape kit features an exquisite design, a crisp 1.3 inch full color TFT display, a beautiful gold Wake emblem, dual 18650 batteries (not included), 200 watts of power, a full temperature control suite, mesh coils for dense flavorful vapor, a 5.5ml juice capacity, a threaded top fill system and dual bottom adjustable air slots.
Features & Specifications
- Measurements: 88mm x 47.5mm x 30mm
- Easy To Use Side-Bar Firing Mechanism
- Interchangeable Designer Back Plates
- Beautiful Engraved Wake Logo
- Small and Ergonomic Design
- 1.3 inch TFT Color display
- Material: Zinc Alloy w/ Plastic
- Power Output Range: 10 – 200W
- Voltage Input Range: 6.4 – 8.4V
- Voltage Output Range: 1.0 – 7.5V
- Resistance range: 0.05 – 3.0ohm
- Temperature range: 100°C – 300°C / 200°F – 570°F
- Operating Modes: Power/TC-Ni200/TC-Titanium/TC-Stainless Steel/TCR
- Utilizes 2 x 18650 Batteries
- Micro USB Charging System
- Wide Range Of Safety Protections
- Diameter: 25mm to 28mm
- Stainless Steel Chassis
- Hard-Anodized Aluminum Color Finishes
- Gold Plated Accent Lines
- Threaded topfill system with large filling slot
- Leak Proof Design
- Thick Bubble Glass
- Works With Sigelei Mesh Coils
- 0.2 ohm MS-H Coil (80-120W)
- 0.2 ohm MS-M Mesh Coil (40-80W)
- Dual Bottom Adjustable Airflow Slots
In The Box
- 1 x Wake Mod Bigfoot Box Mod
- 1 x Wake Mod Bigfoot Tank
- 1 x 0.2Ω MS-H Coil
- 1 x 0.2Ω MS-M Mesh Coil
- Extra Glass Section
- 1 x Smok Baby Beast Replacement Coil Compatible 510 Pin
- Spare Parts
- Micro USB Charging Cable
- Manuals For Mod & Tank
- Gold Plated Wake Mod Bottle Opener Keychain
- This pod kit features 60 watts of variable output, a display screen, a meshed sub-ohm coil, an MTL coil, a 1500mAh integrated battery, 3.5mL refillable pods, and Type-C charging.
- The Power 2 Kit features an 80 watt mod with massive 5000mAh integrated battery, while the Power 2C version can fire with 160 watts of power, but you'll need to insert two 18650 batteries.
- The Morph POD-40 features 40 watts of power, a display screen, a 2000mAh battery, adjustable airflow control, 3.7ml pods, effortless refilling, a comfortable grip, a variable wattage mode, and much more.
- This pod mod kit features a slender design, elegant style, an integrated 900mAh battery, 25 watts of power, Type-C charging, a display screen, variable wattage mode, a 2mL pod, adjustable airflow control, and turbo meshed coils.
- The Rim C features an ergonomic/portable design, 80 watts of maximum power, single 18650 battery support, a reversible type-C micro USB charging port, a massive 3000mAh internal battery, fast charging, exquisite IML finishes, multiple safety protections, dry burn protection and an ergonomic fire button.
- The Kanger Subox Mini kit was a huge success because Kangertech designs top notch products and the Mini kit was certainly that. Now, the company has done it again with a more compact version: the Subox Nano kit, which includes both the Kbox Nano and Subtank Nano.
- The mod in this starter kit has incredible design finishes, exquisite IML panels, 220W of power, two 18650 cells, haptic feedback, virtual +/- buttons, an AXON chipset, fast charging, an 8mL juice capacity, effortless refills, mesh coils and bottom adjustable airflow.
- The Predator 228 Mod is designed by US company Sinuous Designs. It features 228 watts of output, many temperature modes, fast 2A charging, firmware upgrades and can be used as a power bank.