Here’s a cheap deal for the Wellon ACE 2-in-1 Mod. It features a light and compact design, easy to use single button design, built-in 400mAh battery, a 10 second pre-heat function, a resistance range of 1ohm to 3ohm, three power levels (3.4V, 3.8V, 4.2V), and multiple protections.
Features & Specifications
- Measurements: 32mm x 18mm x 58.2mm
- Light And Compact
- 10 Second Pre-Heat Function
- Easy To Use Single Button Design
- Built-In 400mAh Battery
- Resistance: 1ohm – 3ohm
- Allowed Tank Thickness: <11.7mm
- Power Levels: 3.4V / 3.8V / 4.2V (Constant Voltage)
- Multiple Protections
- Colors: Pearl Black, Purple & Blue, Pearl Blue
- This kit features 5 to 100 watts of power, single 18650 battery support, a full-color user interface, a full suite of modes including temperature control, a Type-C USB charging port, a 4.5mL capacity, top airflow, and Geekvape P series coils.
- The Drag X Plus Mod features a leather grip, 100 watts of variable output, extreme portability, fast 2 amp charging, single 18650/21700 battery support, a smart mode for beginners, an RBA mode for veteran vapers, and a ton of safety features.
- These setups are almost identical, but the MT has a built-in 3000mAh battery while the XT works with a single 18650 or 21700 battery. And, both feature 100 watts of variable power, four modes including temperature control, multiple protections, and a full-color display screen.
- The S100 Box Mod features a compact body, 100 watts of power, a 1.08 inch display screen, 6 color options, an IP68 waterproof rating, dust/shock resistance, a Type-C charging system, and an external 18650 battery with easy access.
- The mod features a 3000mAh battery, USB-C charging, adjustable airflow control, 40 watts of output, variable wattage mode, a color screen, coil+ mode to improve flavor, and portability. Meanwhile, the included pod works with the latest Sceptre+ coils, is compatible with standard Sceptre coils, can hold 3.1mL of vape juice, and is easy to refill.
- This pod system is the first Geekvape Evolv DNA Kit and features 100 watts of power, 21700/18650 battery support, a full temperature control suite, replay mode, boost mode, a 510 adapter, a 0.96" TFT color display screen, a 5mL pod, two mesh coils, complete Escribe customization, and effortless refills.
- This setup features 75 watts of power, a single 18650 battery, Type-C charging, a 4mL juice capacity, three exquisite colors, bottom adjustable airflow, two operating modes, and a display screen.
- The Noisy Cricket is a mechanical box mod created by Wismec in collaboration with Jay Bo Designs. The latter is already well known for amazing atomizers and box mods and the Noisy Cricket certainly doesn't disappoint.