Yihi SXMini Mi Class: 400mAh/1.8ML Pod System With Advanced SX290 Chipset & Display Screen
The Yihi SXMini Mi Class features photochemically etched finishes, an OLED display, 1.8ml capacity cartridges with easy refill system, MTL style Delrin drip tip, a 400 mAh integrated battery, a charging system and 1.0ohm ceramic flavor coils for nic salt or high nicotine juices. Thanks to the advanced Yihi chipset and masterful design, the SXMini is stiff competition for other luxurious pod systems such as the Lost Vape Orion DNA Go. The SXMini Mi Class Pod Mod used to sell for $50+, so don’t miss the blowouts below
Features & Specifications
- Measurements: 85.5mm by 20.6mm by 20.2mm
- Colors: Black, Stainless, Blue, Champagne, and Golden Tang
- Luxurious design
- Made From Stainless Steel
- Integrated 400mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Advanced YiHi SX290 Chip
- Wattage Output Range: 7-13W
- Maximum Voltage Output: 4V
- OLED display
- 1.8mL Refillable Cartridges
- 1.0ohm Ceramic Coils
- MTL Delrin Drip Tip
- MicroUSB Port Located At Base
- Stainless Steel Construction
- The Thelema Quest features 200 watts of power from dual 18650 batteries, tons of modes including temperature control, a full-color display, triple adjustment buttons for easy menu navigation, 3 memory slots, fast charging, a 5mL juice capacity, triple airflow slots, and an effortless side filling slot.
- This setup features dual 18650 batteries, a whopping 200 watts of power, 2 amp fast charging, massive 8mL refillable pods, a bottom airflow system, a 0.96 inch color screen, LED indicator lights, a plethora of safety features and is for sale in black, red, blue and gunmetal.
- The new pod system features an updated Evolv DNA chipset, a mesh coil option, five power settings, patent-pending temperature limiting technology, a new power regulation system, power boost functionality, coil resistance auto-detection, DNA GO coil compatibility, top adjustable airflow, and 15 color options including stabwood, resin, and carbon fiber finishes.
- The OXVA Vativ Super Mod Kit features an exquisite design, the ability to use pods or tanks, 100 watts of stable power, battery replacements in seconds, effortless coil swaps, four modes, percentage curve modes, a 4.5mL pod, a 5mL tank, 18650 battery support, and mesh coils.
- These kits feature 80 watts of power, 2-hour charging, 5mL pods, MTL, RDL, and DL style vaping, fast-firing response, adjustable airflow control, and LP2 meshed coils.
- This upgraded device is powered by a single 18650 battery or a 3000mAh integrated battery, 5mL capacity refillable pods versus 4.3mL, and has 80 watts of maximum power, instead of 40 watts. Additionally, the RPM80 features a full color display, variable wattage settings and new mesh coils for exquisite flavor and vapor.