Here’s a cheap deal for the Dotmod DotAIO. It features a detachable tank design, user adjustable airflow, four preset firing modes, DTL and MTL coil configurations & Nautilus coil compatibility, gold drip tip, dry burn protection, and it’s all powered by a single 18650 battery (USB Type-C port for charging).
DotMod are trying to get into a brand new market segment, and are sure to command this industry thanks to a simplistic design whose graceful representation belies an especially efficient way of operation. Produced to be the last word in all-in-one kits, the dotAIO uses a single 18650battery, providing for fast battery swaps whenever needed and implementing a better battery life than usual.
Exquisite Portable Design
The body is composed of an accurately machined aluminum billet to give the dotAIO an especially sturdy sensation in the hand while simultaneously permitting the kit to be portable, light and durable.
Mesh & Ceramic Coils
The exact power output of the dotAIO is automatically changed on the currently installed coil and may be fine-tuned by the vaper through the management of 4 possible power settings, resulting in a wattage setting that stays within the reliable usage range for any compatible coil, as well as automated temperature operating for stainless steel cores. All of this ensures consistent operation. While DotMod have included both 0.3Ω mesh and 1.6Ω ceramic coil, the dotAIO also works with Aspire Nautilus and Eleaf EC replacement coils.
Battery voltage is observed through the monitoring of a smart battery LED ring that encompasses the fire mechanism. It will indicate different colors as the installed 18650 battery drains. Best of all, there’s side-mounted USB Type-C port that ensures the easiest possible charging process.
A built-in juice viewing window is located on the side of the kit which permits easy viewing of the current e-juice level in the detachable juice reservoir.
Features & Specifications
- Battery: 18650 Cell (1x)
- USB-C Port
- Direct-To-Lung Coil: 0.3ohm
- Mouth-To-Lung Coil: 1.6ohm
- Detachable Tank Design
- Aspire Nautilus Coil Series: Compatible
- User Adjustable Airflow
- Gold Drip Tip
- Hidden Airflow Channels
- Four Ohm-Dependent Firing Modes
- Dry Burn Safety Feature
- This AIO setup features visible airflow adjustments, an integrated 800mAh battery, type-C charging, auto-draw firing, button firing, 2mL capacity pods and 2 mesh coil options.
- This kit features an exquisite holographic IML panel, a 1800mAh integrated battery, 40 watts of power, an axon 2.0 chipset, 2 amp fast charging system, accurate airflow adjustment, 4mL pods, easy top fills, and GTX coils.
- The new pod system features an updated Evolv DNA chipset, a mesh coil option, five power settings, patent-pending temperature limiting technology, a new power regulation system, power boost functionality, coil resistance auto-detection, DNA GO coil compatibility, top adjustable airflow, and 15 color options including stabwood, resin, and carbon fiber finishes.
- This new mod kit is compatible with pods, RDTAs, RDAs, and sub-ohm tanks. It also features 100 watts of power, a temperature mode, variable wattage, a color TFT display with 4 theme options, fast response time, refillable pods, lightning-fast charging, 6mL juice capacity, adjustable airflow control, and a shock, dust, and waterproof design.
- The Aegis Hero pod kit features top airflow, a buck-boost system, 45 watts of power, a 1200mAh integrated battery, zero leakage, B-series coils, and 4mL refillable pods. At the time of this deal is posted, we are uncertain if this kit is for sale in the United States due to FDA regulations.
- This pod system features 25 watts of maximum power, a variable wattage mode, a display screen, button firing, air-activated firing, a 1000mAh integrated cell, adjustable airflow control, 90-minute type-C charging, mesh coils, and a plethora of safety features.
- The new Drag Max Mod features dual 18650 battery support, a 2amp lightning-fast charging system, 177 watts of output, incredible flavor production, brand new GENE.FAN 2.0 chipset, a smart mode for beginners, an RBA mode for vape veterans, and a full-color display screen. The Drag Max Kit includes a Pnp Pod and features 2 sub ohm coils, easy refills, and a 4.5mL juice capacity.
- This kit features a fingerprint unlocking, a single 18650 battery, USB Type-C charging, 80 watts of variable output, a display screen, 3mL pods, and replaceable mesh coils.