Here’s a cheap deal for the Dotmod DotAIO. It features a detachable tank design, user adjustable airflow, 4x ohm-dependent firing modes, DTL and MTL coil configurations + Nautilus coil compatibility, gold drip tip, dry burn protection, and it’s all powered by a single 18650 battery (USB Type-C port for charging).
DotMod are trying to get into a brand new market segment, and are sure to command this industry thanks to a simplistic design whose graceful representation belies an especially efficient way of operation. Produced to be the last word in all-in-one kits, the dotAIO uses a single 18650battery, providing for fast battery swaps whenever needed and implementing a better battery life than usual.
Exquisite Portable Design
The body is composed of an accurately machined aluminum billet to give the dotAIO an especially sturdy sensation in the hand while simultaneously permitting the kit to be portable, light and durable.
Mesh & Ceramic Coils
The exact power output of the dotAIO is automatically changed on the currently installed coil and may be fine-tuned by the vaper through the management of 4 possible power settings, resulting in a wattage setting that stays within the reliable usage range for any compatible coil, as well as automated temperature operating for stainless steel cores. All of this ensures consistent operation. While DotMod have included both 0.3Ω mesh and 1.6Ω ceramic coil, the dotAIO also works with Aspire Nautilus and Eleaf EC replacement coils.
Battery voltage is observed through the monitoring of a smart battery LED ring that encompasses the fire mechanism. It will indicate different colors as the installed 18650 battery drains. Best of all, there’s side-mounted USB Type-C port that ensures the easiest possible charging process.
A built-in juice viewing window is located on the side of the kit which permits easy viewing of the current e-juice level in the detachable juice reservoir.
Features & Specifications
- Battery: 18650 Cell (1x)
- USB-C Port
- Direct-To-Lung Coil: 0.3ohm
- Mouth-To-Lung Coil: 1.6ohm
- Detachable Tank Design
- Aspire Nautilus Coil Series: Compatible
- User Adjustable Airflow
- Gold Drip Tip
- Hidden Airflow Channels
- Four Ohm-Dependent Firing Modes
- Dry Burn Safety Feature
- This new pod system features high-end glass on both sides, an exquisite texture, a 1200mAh integrated battery, fast charging, a light & practical design, 40 watts of adjustable power, a full color 0.96 inch display screen, mesh coils and extended coil life.
- The Orion Q is the more affordable version of the Lost Vape Orion DNA Go pod system.
- This kit features an advanced Evolv DNA GO chipset, exquisite design, a 950mAh battery, 40 watts of power, three ouput settings, LED lights, 2ml refillable pods, proprietary pod installation process and dual bottom adjustable airflow.
- Here are cheap deals for the Voopoo Vinci X, the more powerful version of the Voopoo Vinci. The difference between the 2 is that the X has 70 watts of power (versus 40) and that it is powered by a single 18650 battery.
- This new pod system features an American football shaped theme, premium material, three voltage settings, adjustable airflow control, a 540mAh integrated battery, 0.8ml capacity refillable pods and nicotine salt based support.
- This kit features an Evolv DNA GO chipset, three output settings, 20 watts of maximum output, a battery LED, 3mL capacity refillable pods, a MTL coil, a DTL coil, a sliding top fill method, a 1050mAh battery, dynamic adjustable airflow, a myriad of safety protections.
- The Suorin Ishare is an extremely portable pod vaping kit. It features 1.2ml refillable cartridges, an integrated 1600mAh battery and a 1.2ml juice capacity.
- The Boost also features a portable lightweight design, a 1500mAh internal battery, fast firing, an OLED display, almost instant firing, mesh coils, 3.7mL refillable pods, a top fill method, a wide range of protections and RDTA compatibility.