Here’s a cheap deal for the SMOK TFV16 Tank Replacement Coils. They feature three mesh coil options (single mesh 0.17ohm, dual mesh 0.12ohm, triple mesh 0.15ohm). This coil is compatible with the TFV16 Sub-Ohm Tank.
The SMOK TFV16 Mesh coils will arrive in a 3-pack and feature SMOK’s latest design with mesh heating elements and organic cotton. Made with a massive heating area, these heads have four options: a 0.2ohm conical mesh, a 0.17ohm single mesh, a 0.12ohm dual mesh, or a triple mesh 0.15ohm. The latter three can be fired with up to 160W of power but are best at 120 watts, while the conical mesh works from 60 to 85 watts. With a plug ‘n play design, these are also simple to install, keeping the process mess-free and leakproof. Of course, we own a few TFV16 Tanks, and the flavor from these mesh coils is immensely improved over other Smok Tanks with traditional coils, without sacrificing vapor production.
Features & Specifications
- Compatible with the Smok TFV16 Tank
- Pack of 3
- Single Mesh 0.17Ω | 120W
- Dual Mesh 0.12Ω | 120W
- Triple Mesh 0.15Ω
- Conical Mesh 0.2Ω
- Threaded bottom
- Plug ‘n play installation
- Here are cheap deals for Smok Nord 2 replacement coils, pods and cartridges.
- Check out this deal on 5 x Authentic Kanger SSOCC 0.15Ω coils. These are for use with Kanger Subtank series, Toptank series and Nebox
- This new tank features replaceable mesh coils, bottom adjustable airflow, DL or RDL styles of vaping, a 7.5mL bulb juice reservoir, and an RBA coil option.
- All GT coils work with the NRG tank and there are four different versions that utilize organic cotton for health and flavor.
- These heads work with the Penguin Atopack, Penguin SE Atopack and the Dolphin Atopack. Available versions include the 0.25ohm, 0.6ohm and 1.2ohm.
- There are two different kinds to choose from. The 1.8ohm have an output of 10W to 14W while the 0.7ohm can fire between 18 and 23 watts. These coils can also be used on items that use Nautilus series coils.
- These coils work with the Valyrian Tank and are authentic. They have a parallel dual coil structure, a 0.15ohm resistance and a wattage range of 95 to 120 watts.
- Here's a blowout deal on authentic Eleaf EC Replacement Coil Heads. They work with the Melo III tank, Melo III Mini tank that are atomizers that included with the iStick Pico & iStick Pico Mega Kits.